🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

in my mind he could do it differently and still be effective. all this constant name calling and POOR ME isn't very dignified. the thing he's going going for him there however is NONE Of our elected politicians are very dignified these days so it's just more of the same.

i want the extreme personalities to get the FUCK out of office and let's learn to work together on the common ground we're able to build off of. that will simply never happen in todays climate and i feel that needs to change. both sides need to get out of the pool and let's let calmer heads prevail.

I am curious....what common ground?
it's where normal people play and figure things out.

Common ground?

On taxes?

On guns?

On freedom of religion?

Stop me when you see a topic where we can achieve common ground...
we can achieve what we want. you find the things you are looking for so people look for reasons to keep at each other, not come together.

so that's how we view the world around us. they attack, i attack back. don't even care why or what it's over. just attack back. both sides do this and have trigger fingers on the hate guns ready to roll the moment someone we deem to be on "the other side" says something.

victory is getting a good shot in, not fixing a problem.

so that's what our culture does these days. when we change our culture then yes, we can find common ground. but you don't do that when you have an extreme mindset ready to hit back all the time.

We won't be able to find common ground til the baby boomers finally retire from politics but by then it will be too late.
There is no desire for common ground

Spying on the press was impeachable
what obama did to the press was far worse than what trump is doing.

rest assured i don't want ANY PRESIDENT EVER dictating terms to our press. that is a party foul of epic levels to me. but obama got the ball rolling and here we are.

keep an eye on sharyl attkissons case before the supreme court. i believe she's got some news coming up.
Where did Obama declare the press to be an enemy of the people?

Then get used to chaos.......California will be the national norm...

Yawn. Would rather live in California than some Inbred Red State shithole.
We need to stop that.

We are all Americans. Believe it or not we all have basically the same goals and desires.

Unfortunately we are being turned against each other by those who would do us ALL harm
whoah - you leave your account unlocked?
I'm missing your point.

You'd have to search real hard to find me disparaging red states
it would be impossible because i already know you won't allow yourself to see, much less accept, an alternate view.

to you and most on the extreme edges, alternatives views are 100% bad and to be attacked, mocked, discredited and the like while they themselves engage in the very same behaviors they attack others for.

rest assured i don't want ANY PRESIDENT EVER dictating terms to our press. that is a party foul of epic levels to me. but obama got the ball rolling and here we are.

keep an eye on sharyl attkissons case before the supreme court. i believe she's got some news coming up.

He didn't declare it, he just spied on reporters with agencies of the federal government......

I am curious....what common ground?
it's where normal people play and figure things out.

Common ground?

On taxes?

On guns?

On freedom of religion?

Stop me when you see a topic where we can achieve common ground...
we can achieve what we want. you find the things you are looking for so people look for reasons to keep at each other, not come together.

so that's how we view the world around us. they attack, i attack back. don't even care why or what it's over. just attack back. both sides do this and have trigger fingers on the hate guns ready to roll the moment someone we deem to be on "the other side" says something.

victory is getting a good shot in, not fixing a problem.

so that's what our culture does these days. when we change our culture then yes, we can find common ground. but you don't do that when you have an extreme mindset ready to hit back all the time.

We won't be able to find common ground til the baby boomers finally retire from politics but by then it will be too late.
There is no desire for common ground
people don't want to get along. they want to hate and then justify why later.

they will find what they are looking for, which is why i say, look for something else and you'll find that too.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
Obama ran a scandal free administration
Republicans would have impeached if they had more to go on than Conspiracy Theories

BENGHAZI!

obama had one of the most lawless administrations in history and the coup he staged against Trump is about to be exposed....brennan and the other asshats did not act without obama's knowledge and approval...the democrats tried to end the country by starting the Civil War and they have now tried to end the country with this coup...

An ex president staged a coup against a sitting president?

Your fantasies are taking over

no - that was trump. it was stupid, overdramatic and divisive.. but again look up sharyl attkisson and her case against the FBI spying on her. this all started after she broke fast n furious and pissed off obama. look for unbiased articles on how obama treated the press. he DID come out many times and said fox news should be shut down. yes that's stupid. it's stupid when trump says it to CNN but people only get pissed at the OTHER side for doing the same thing THEIR side did and then run to justify their FEELZ by saying the other side SHOULD be shut down.

don't go look for a figleaf to hide your johnson behind. obama was horrible to the press and it's widely known by anyone not a cheerleader.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
Republicans would have impeached if they had more to go on than Conspiracy Theories

BENGHAZI!

obama had one of the most lawless administrations in history and the coup he staged against Trump is about to be exposed....brennan and the other asshats did not act without obama's knowledge and approval...the democrats tried to end the country by starting the Civil War and they have now tried to end the country with this coup...

lets see what comes out of the RUSSIA "ground 0" investigation. we know obama spied on trump. we know the FISA warrants were bullshit. lets see what else comes up you will simply go NU UNH to.

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Gee, I wonder why...

EHhDIH-WoAAcmwf.jpg
Obammy should have impeached for his IRS scandal
View attachment 287635

What IRS scandal?
I hope Trump sicks the irs on you just because your political beliefs are different from his. Maybe that will really explain it to you.

Fast and Furious was impeachable....promoting BLM violence and giving it aid was impeachable.
A sting operation that went bad isn`t impeachable. What do you think about lying your country into a war that killed 4,500 soldiers and wounded 20,000 more? Was that as bad as Benghazi?

What IRS scandal?

Confirmed: Lakhota is a disgusting, lying, completely dishonest POS stool pigeon for the communist far left.

Take Note America, people like Lakhota and the medai are eager to change history and make you the villains.
And they will succeed if allowed.

All that is required for evil people to triumph is for good people to do nothing. (which has been the case)
I guarantee you, Lak-hoe is a product of leftist indoctrination. He/she/it didn't just wake up one day and say, "I'm going to be an America hating, lying, radical democrat," no, he/she/it was brain washed. The Lak-hoe leftist democrats of America have suspended all reality, so even when they hear the truth, it goes in one ear and right out the other. They don't hear it, they don't see it, they won't admit it's true. It doesn't fit into their narrative, their world, and it risks popping their bubble. Democrats base all their actions on how they feel. Their emotions are more important to them than the facts, so when the facts threaten their fragile little bubble, they tune it out, and also want to shut it up. In their world, they don't even want you to be able to speak the truth. They call the truth hate speech, because they've been taught to think that anything they disagree with, is, hate speech... even the truth/facts.

Democrats are the party of trash.

Fast and Furious was impeachable....promoting BLM violence and giving it aid was impeachable.
A sting operation that went bad isn`t impeachable. What do you think about lying your country into a war that killed 4,500 soldiers and wounded 20,000 more? Was that as bad as Benghazi?
Went bad,,,,,you mean accomplished its purpose but was found out after it got Americans killed

Last edited:
Went bad,,,,,you mean accomplished its purpose but was found out after get Americans killed
Didnt quite accomplish its purpose as far as restricting gun rights.....

Gee, I wonder why...

EHhDIH-WoAAcmwf.jpg
View attachment 287635

What IRS scandal?
I hope Trump sucks the irs on you just because your political beliefs are different from his. Maybe that will really explain it to you.
and that's all this is. we hate trump, ergo we need to manufacture reasons to sell to others, AND OURSELVES as to why.

there is no law he must provide them.
to think the IRS missed something is pure fantasy. try not including some capital gains by mistake, THEY FIND YOU AND CHARGE YOU for that mistake. trust me.

this is just butthurt and the ONLY reason they want the taxes is to mock him for how he did them, breaks he took OF WHICH must be legal or the IRS would have said so. it's pure PR and spin detail.

nothing more.

then go after people for lying and stop using someone elses "alleged" crimes to excuse the ones you want to gloss over.

BENGHAZI!

A "coup" - because apparently words mean what Trump says they mean.

The argument has shifted from 'no quid pro quo' to we didn't impeach Obama so you shouldn't impeach Trump. It's the ultimate in whataboutery.

Bullshit. You’re an idiot.

I've known when I've stung you, when you go into this level of whining.

Okay, let's do a simple one. It's pretty obvious to anyone with a pulse OJ killed his wife and the waiter.

So what Greater Good was achieved by Dershashitz and the other sleazy lawyers getting him off by playing the race card and distracting the jury with Fuhrman's racism?

Please, tell me how Alan Dershawitz was the good guy in that story?
Everyone is entitled to a defense. You defend the process not the person. Your idiocy is comical.

Forum List

Back