🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Zionist republican loonies with their Obama antichrist conspiracies were always an embarrassment to me but I get lumped in together with them because I think normalizing 10 year old boys in drag is probably a bad thing for society.
most people are only seeing the extreme.

if i disagree with you on say a policy of trump and you hate trump, then suddenly i'm a "trumper" or whatever other cute little name they come up with and for some reason must defend all of trumps policies and idiocy on twitter.

he IS an idiot on twitter. he DOES say stupid shit. Constantly. But that doesn't mean we bypass every rule we've created in our society to get rid of him because some liberals ass is terminally burning with hate.

binary. people are so very binary. trump could have 1000 things going on and i could only agree with 100 of them, yet tell that to a trump hater all they see is i don't hate all 1000, so therefor i love and support all 1000.

it's the epitome of ignorance these days.

If you push hard enough on one of these Democrat partisans they will eventually admit that Trump's impeachment is payback for Bill Clinton. I was a teenager when clinton was president...
hell most in here admit it. faun giggles and goes PAYBACK like a little schoolgirl mad her pigtails got dunked in the inkwell.

Zionist republican loonies with their Obama antichrist conspiracies were always an embarrassment to me but I get lumped in together with them because I think normalizing 10 year old boys in drag is probably a bad thing for society.

if i disagree with you on say a policy of trump and you hate trump, then suddenly i'm a "trumper" or whatever other cute little name they come up with and for some reason must defend all of trumps policies and idiocy on twitter.

he IS an idiot on twitter. he DOES say stupid shit. Constantly. But that doesn't mean we bypass every rule we've created in our society to get rid of him because some liberals ass is terminally burning with hate.

binary. people are so very binary. trump could have 1000 things going on and i could only agree with 100 of them, yet tell that to a trump hater all they see is i don't hate all 1000, so therefor i love and support all 1000.

There are reasons Trump does what he does...especially on twitter...and people should understand them. If Trump simply stated.....Cut this regulation today, or met with leader of Mexico....no one would read his tweets and no one would get the messages he wants the to see.....so he entertains to draw the eyes.....and by doing this more people see what he is doing...he is bypassing the democrat controlled media....
in my mind he could do it differently and still be effective. all this constant name calling and POOR ME isn't very dignified. the thing he's going going for him there however is NONE Of our elected politicians are very dignified these days so it's just more of the same.

i want the extreme personalities to get the FUCK out of office and let's learn to work together on the common ground we're able to build off of. that will simply never happen in todays climate and i feel that needs to change. both sides need to get out of the pool and let's let calmer heads prevail.

I am curious....what common ground?
it's where normal people play and figure things out.

Common ground?

On taxes?

On guns?

On freedom of religion?

Stop me when you see a topic where we can achieve common ground...

Then get used to chaos.......California will be the national norm...

Yawn. Would rather live in California than some Inbred Red State shithole.
We need to stop that.

We are all Americans. Believe it or not we all have basically the same goals and desires.

Unfortunately we are being turned against each other by those who would do us ALL harm
whoah - you leave your account unlocked?

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.

Yeah, I understand the proposed articles of impeachment will say, 'simply because we dislike him'.

Does your version of support the democratic process mean there should be no such thing as impeachment? After all, holding elective office means one was elected through the democratic process.

If you push hard enough on one of these Democrat partisans they will eventually admit that Trump's impeachment is payback for Bill Clinton. I was a teenager when clinton was president...
You'd have a point were this about the Stormy Daniels thing.

Republicans WOULD have Impeached over that if it were a Dem...obviously since they did that to Clinton

"Stormy Daniels" (as illegal as it was) did not rise to Impeachable levels with Dems.

This however is much more serious

There are reasons Trump does what he does...especially on twitter...and people should understand them. If Trump simply stated.....Cut this regulation today, or met with leader of Mexico....no one would read his tweets and no one would get the messages he wants the to see.....so he entertains to draw the eyes.....and by doing this more people see what he is doing...he is bypassing the democrat controlled media....
in my mind he could do it differently and still be effective. all this constant name calling and POOR ME isn't very dignified. the thing he's going going for him there however is NONE Of our elected politicians are very dignified these days so it's just more of the same.

i want the extreme personalities to get the FUCK out of office and let's learn to work together on the common ground we're able to build off of. that will simply never happen in todays climate and i feel that needs to change. both sides need to get out of the pool and let's let calmer heads prevail.

Common ground?

On taxes?

On guns?

On freedom of religion?

we can achieve what we want. you find the things you are looking for so people look for reasons to keep at each other, not come together.

so that's how we view the world around us. they attack, i attack back. don't even care why or what it's over. just attack back. both sides do this and have trigger fingers on the hate guns ready to roll the moment someone we deem to be on "the other side" says something.

victory is getting a good shot in, not fixing a problem.

so that's what our culture does these days. when we change our culture then yes, we can find common ground. but you don't do that when you have an extreme mindset ready to hit back all the time.

You'd have a point were this about the Stormy Daniels thing.

Republicans WOULD have Impeached over that if it were a Dem...obviously since they did that to Clinton

"Stormy Daniels" (as illegal as it was) did not rise to Impeachable levels with Dems.

This however is much more serious
it's serious because the left needs it to be in order to achieve "payback".

simply no other reason in the world.

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.

375226999f5d4667870847f6e691e6b6894d2005192098cc105c778008f0d9a1.jpg

Then get used to chaos.......California will be the national norm...

Yawn. Would rather live in California than some Inbred Red State shithole.
We need to stop that.

We are all Americans. Believe it or not we all have basically the same goals and desires.

Unfortunately we are being turned against each other by those who would do us ALL harm
whoah - you leave your account unlocked?
I'm missing your point.

You'd have to search real hard to find me disparaging red states

Spying on the press was impeachable
what obama did to the press was far worse than what trump is doing.

rest assured i don't want ANY PRESIDENT EVER dictating terms to our press. that is a party foul of epic levels to me. but obama got the ball rolling and here we are.

keep an eye on sharyl attkissons case before the supreme court. i believe she's got some news coming up.

Common ground?

On taxes?

On guns?

On freedom of religion?

we can achieve what we want. you find the things you are looking for so people look for reasons to keep at each other, not come together.

so that's how we view the world around us. they attack, i attack back. don't even care why or what it's over. just attack back. both sides do this and have trigger fingers on the hate guns ready to roll the moment someone we deem to be on "the other side" says something.

so that's what our culture does these days. when we change our culture then yes, we can find common ground. but you don't do that when you have an extreme mindset ready to hit back all the time.

No....I think you are wrong...there are polar opposite differences between left and right, and when the left stops following laws and norms to get power, it sets up conflict.

I believe people should be able to own and carry guns.....show me the democrat politician who really agrees with that.

I believe that taxes should be low...show me the democrat who believes in that....

And so on...

Common ground?

On taxes?

On guns?

On freedom of religion?

We won't be able to find common ground til the baby boomers finally retire from politics but by then it will be too late.

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.

375226999f5d4667870847f6e691e6b6894d2005192098cc105c778008f0d9a1.jpg

And thinking that, you show us why he was able to beat your asses so badly in the election....

Common ground?

On taxes?

On guns?

On freedom of religion?

No....I think you are wrong...there are polar opposite differences between left and right, and when the left stops following laws and norms to get power, it sets up conflict.

I believe people should be able to own and carry guns.....show me the democrat politician who really agrees with that.

I believe that taxes should be low...show me the democrat who believes in that....

And so on...
to a point i do agree. but in here i can disagree with someone on the right, and the very same MO comes out. i get cussed out. told i'm wrong. why can't i see the obvious and so on and so forth.

this is *extreme* behavior and both sides have those engaged 100% in it and they are driving today. this is far beyond party policy, this is lie cheat steal to ensure your ways are the only ways people are allowed to use.

and i don't view that as ONLY a gift to one side. i do see the left engage in it more often but the right is far from blameless in how hard headed they can get when they twist a story to make sure people how their views are correct.

Obammy should have impeached for his IRS scandal

What IRS scandal?

Confirmed: Lakhota is a disgusting, lying, completely dishonest POS stool pigeon for the communist far left.

The media is working to re-write history, covering the corrupt Left's tracks and paint a picture of the Left being Saints and the Right being the corrupt.
Communist Manifesto: "Accuse your opposition of that which you are guilty"

This is being waged against Americans in full force.

Take Note America, people like Lakhota and the medai are eager to change history and make you the villains.
And they will succeed if allowed.
But remember: Regardless of right or wrong, good or evil, History will deem the victorious as good.

All that is required for evil people to triumph is for good people to do nothing. (which has been the case so far)

Last edited:

Common ground?

On taxes?

On guns?

On freedom of religion?

We won't be able to find common ground til the baby boomers finally retire from politics but by then it will be too late.
that is my concern. when will we be tired of this "fad" and get back to normal and what will be left that can even be considered "normal" after you've "normalized the extremes"?

rome is ending and people are too stubborn to see that winning in this case means losing everything else along the way.

Forum List

Back