🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.

375226999f5d4667870847f6e691e6b6894d2005192098cc105c778008f0d9a1.jpg
:CryingCow:

Spying on the press was impeachable
what obama did to the press was far worse than what trump is doing.

rest assured i don't want ANY PRESIDENT EVER dictating terms to our press. that is a party foul of epic levels to me. but obama got the ball rolling and here we are.

keep an eye on sharyl attkissons case before the supreme court. i believe she's got some news coming up.
Where did Obama declare the press to be an enemy of the people?
Lol
Obama only represented progressives… Karma is a bitch isn’t it?

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Gee, I wonder why...

EHhDIH-WoAAcmwf.jpg
Obammy should have impeached for his IRS scandal
View attachment 287635

What IRS scandal?
Does the n ame Lois Lerner ring a bell, you dumb indian!

YSZWVFo.png

PZ4tz8R.jpg
Lois Lerner? So many phony scandals.... Real journalists and law enforcement proved that was garbage propaganda as all of them are, Super Dupe.... Checked any media outlet in the world except Rupert Murdoch and your demagogues.
LMAO "check the media"

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.

lol they're not going to impeach Trump. They are going to drag this circus out because they can't win on policy nor the economy, and this is just a giant tantrum for their base of degenerate infantile tards. They have a couple more votes to even get to an impeachment vote, and they took forever to even get to this one preliminary vote, after how many years? And, even if they do vote, the Senate doesn't have to care about it.

AS for Obama, he commited treason against his own country, as did most of his Democratic Party appointees, colluding with foreign powers, especially Russia and Red China, so he should not only have been impeached but stood against a wall and shot, along with Hillary, Kerry, and his entire staff.

rest assured i don't want ANY PRESIDENT EVER dictating terms to our press. that is a party foul of epic levels to me. but obama got the ball rolling and here we are.

keep an eye on sharyl attkissons case before the supreme court. i believe she's got some news coming up.
Lol
Obama went to bat for the long time unemployed when the GOP was going to shut off their benefits due to the lingering recession. How many progressive steelworkers or other hard working people do you know?

Lol
Obama went to bat for the long time unemployed when the GOP was going to shut off their benefits due to the lingering recession. How many progressive steelworkers or other hard working people do you know?
Progressives only care about progressives, and vice versa. Generally

Getting along has always been overrated

I think "shit hole," actually applies to democrat run cites in California...where they actually have human shit all over the sidewalks and streets.....and it ain't getting better anytime soon...

Probably not until we man up and treat mental illness seriously.

But still far better to live there than with the inbreds in the bible belt.

If you push hard enough on one of these Democrat partisans they will eventually admit that Trump's impeachment is payback for Bill Clinton. I was a teenager when clinton was president...

Not at all. I couldn't care less about Clinton at this point. Trump needs to go because he is unfit for office.

Ideally, they should invoke the 25th Amendment and remove him for mental incapacity...

I think "shit hole," actually applies to democrat run cites in California...where they actually have human shit all over the sidewalks and streets.....and it ain't getting better anytime soon...

Probably not until we man up and treat mental illness seriously.

But still far better to live there than with the inbreds in the bible belt.
Frivolous gun control laws will solve nothing

Fast and Furious was impeachable....promoting BLM violence and giving it aid was impeachable.

Fast and Furious started under Bush as Wide Reciever.

Not that it was a good idea, but hardly impeachable. Whining about 200 guns when thousands cross the border every day is silly.

BLM is a valid political movement.

How?

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.

You go right on respecting the democratic process, and the DNC will go right on exploiting it for power and control. You keep their guy in office who badly deserves removed while they impeach yours by any and all means possible.

CONGRATS. Democrats get their way again.

Our nutbags need to read Federalist #65 and also learn what the founders meant when they used the term "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Trump will be impeached for abuse of power. He will be acquitted by the Senate and the voters will decide his pokitical future.

You fuckers will be whining the entire way.
Lol
The bar is much higher, this is not even close to impeachable… Good luck in the Senate dumbass

Luck is not needed. Trump will be impeached. He will then be acquitted in the Senate. That's clear to see.

The question is whether or not his obvious guilt will compel some GOP senators to do the right thing and how much support he loses in the suburbs.
Lol
No GOP senators are going to support any impeachment, acquittal will be just like it never happened.

OK. Like it never happened. Cool.

Gee, I wonder why...

EHhDIH-WoAAcmwf.jpg
View attachment 287635

What IRS scandal?

YSZWVFo.png

PZ4tz8R.jpg
Lois Lerner? So many phony scandals.... Real journalists and law enforcement proved that was garbage propaganda as all of them are, Super Dupe.... Checked any media outlet in the world except Rupert Murdoch and your demagogues.
LMAO "check the media"
What's funny about that, dipstick? when the entire world of respected journalists and law enforcement say you are insanely misinformed, and you can't change the channel or you'll be proven wrong. Well you'll never learn, brainwashed functional moron.

View attachment 287635

What IRS scandal?

YSZWVFo.png

PZ4tz8R.jpg
LMAO "check the media"
What's funny about that, dipstick? when the entire world of respected journalists and law enforcement say you are insanely misinformed, and you can't change the channel or you'll be proven wrong. Well you'll never learn, brainwashed functional moron.
And you're misinformed as usual.there are no respected journalists except by other fake news journalists.

What IRS scandal?

YSZWVFo.png

PZ4tz8R.jpg
LMAO "check the media"
And you're misinformed as usual.there are no respected journalists except by other fake news journalists.
You make a great little Nazi on your alternate planet... Change the channel travel getagrip super duper conspiracy Nut Job. Poor America... Thanks Ronnie Ray Gun....

What IRS scandal?

YSZWVFo.png

PZ4tz8R.jpg
LMAO "check the media"
Congratulations to the garbage a****** billionaire GOP propaganda machine. the dupes disrespect all are fine institutions and the Constitution and our journalists... Great job! Scariest thing ever in the United States people like you. Absolute brainwashed idiocy based on nothing but the big lie conspiracy.

Ears should have been impeached and removed for at least a half dozen corrupt things he did, but with the MSM, all the spy agencies, MIC, billionaires, and the deep state supporting him, he never worried about about a thing.

As should have Clinton and Bush.

Trump, Impeachment & Forgetting What Brought Him to the White House
October 9, 2019
In their frenzy to bring down this president, Andrew J. Bacevich sees centrist elites rushing to bury any recollection of the catastrophes that paved the way to his election.

Ears should have been impeached and removed for at least a half dozen corrupt things he did, but with the MSM, all the spy agencies, MIC, billionaires, and the deep state supporting him, he never worried about about a thing.

October 9, 2019
In their frenzy to bring down this president, Andrew J. Bacevich sees centrist elites rushing to bury any recollection of the catastrophes that paved the way to his election.
So many ridiculous conspiracies and phony scandals with no evidence. You people are a disgrace. whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty or respect for our institutions. Nothing but garbage propaganda. poor America.

October 9, 2019
Yes. If they impeach Donny over the silly Ukraine phone call, they’d have to retroactively impeach every president since at least Woodrow Wilson, since they all did much worse.

Forum List

Back