I do find Schiffs comment about the fact a president cannot be above the law...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If, as he said in the Hearing today, a sitting president cannot be above the law, how can there be any anger about a former VP (or his son)?

If, as he said in the Hearing today, a sitting president cannot be above the law, how can there be any anger about a former VP (or his son)?

There are two threads out there right now about how the US has a treaty with the Ukraine to look into illegalities.

Kinda puts a fork in the Dem hearing don't you think??

Schiff is now claiming that Trump was trying to persuade the Ukrainian President to give false information about Biden. Creepy Joe bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian leader by withholding loan guarantees if he didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son and Schiff's claim was an obvious attempt to shield Biden by muddying the waters.

There are two threads out there right now about how the US has a treaty with the Ukraine to look into illegalities.

link to treaty -

I'd like to read the details of said treaty.

RW's are famous for leaving out details then spinning the rest to suit their talking point.

waiting ................................

link to treaty -

RW's are famous for leaving out details then spinning the rest to suit their talking point.

Look it up yourself. I'm not your servant.

Schiff is now claiming that Trump was trying to persuade the Ukrainian President to give false information about Biden. Creepy Joe bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainian leader by withholding loan guarantees if he didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son and Schiff's claim was an obvious attempt to shield Biden by muddying the waters.

Biden admitted it on national TV. Crime?? Not sure but it sure isn't ethical to your station as VP of the United States to pressure the leader of another country.

link to treaty -

Ie. It doesn't exist.

LOL - "You need to find the proof for my claim".

link to treaty -

I'll take that as a you're full of shit and lying.

as if no one knew -

:abgg2q.jpg:

link to treaty -

You know full well this doesn't exist. She heard some talking head make a claim on one of her indoctrination programs and now it's a fact.

This is why she doesn't have proof. She didn't bother to verify it and doesn't need to.

If her Masters told her, it must be true.

link to treaty -

You know full well this doesn't exist. She heard some talking head make a claim on one of her indoctrination programs and now it's a fact.

This is why she doesn't have proof. She didn't bother to verify it and doesn't need to.

Oh but it does dipshit.

DOH! Did You Know There's a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation For Prosecuting Crimes? - DCWhispers.com

link to treaty -

as if no one knew -

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

I am guessing this is the one they are writing about that BILL CLINTON signed...

it's "do as we say, not as we do".

to date i can't think of a single thing either side has said "yea, we got that one wrong" it's all distraction and counter.

link to treaty -

Treaty they are most likely writing about was signed by Bill Clinton..
Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

link to treaty -

as if no one knew -

I am guessing this is the one they are writing about that BILL CLINTON signed...

Yup. Same info on this link.

DOH! Did You Know There's a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation For Prosecuting Crimes? - DCWhispers.com

Gee. Where did those two dipshit Siete and RD ass go?? They were to lazy to look it up and decided there wasn't a link and here you have one and I have one.

Guess who's laughing now you two idiots.

What a couple of dipshits.

link to treaty -

as if no one knew -

Funny part it took me two seconds to find the direct link and the funnier thing is it was signed by Bill Clinton...

link to treaty -

Ie. It doesn't exist.

LOL - "You need to find the proof for my claim".

It appears you are wrong yet again.

The constitution forbids a potus from using the powers of the office for personal political gain.

If there was a reason to investigate Hunter Biden that hasn't already been investigated, there are avenues to provide that information to Ukraine without Trump asking for election help

But Moscow Mitch will cover for the guy even if he starts a war to get reelected.

link to treaty -

as if no one knew -

Funny part it took me two seconds to find the direct link and the funnier thing is it was signed by Bill Clinton...

Yup took me all of 2 seconds as well. Guess Siete and RDASS have left the building. LOL

link to treaty -

as if no one knew -

from your link -

Article 20 provides that the Treaty is subject to
ratification and the instruments shall be exchanged at
Washington as soon as possible. The Treaty enters into force
upon the exchange of instruments of ratification. Article 20
further provides that either Contracting State may terminate
the Treaty by written notice to the other Contracting State,
with termination to be effective six months following the date
of notification.
A Technical Analysis explaining in detail the provisions of
the Treaty is being prepared by the United States negotiating
delegation, consisting of representatives from the Departments
of Justice and State, and will be transmitted separately to the
Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
The Department of Justice joins the Department of State in
favoring approval of this Treaty by the Senate as soon as
possible.
Respectfully submitted,
Strobe Talbott.

that was in 98 - AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE

still no detailed treaty that backs up anything from RW bullshit artists

treaty yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-er.

link to treaty -

as if no one knew -

from your link -

Article 20 provides that the Treaty is subject to
ratification and the instruments shall be exchanged at
Washington as soon as possible. The Treaty enters into force
upon the exchange of instruments of ratification. Article 20
further provides that either Contracting State may terminate
the Treaty by written notice to the other Contracting State,
with termination to be effective six months following the date
of notification.
A Technical Analysis explaining in detail the provisions of
the Treaty is being prepared by the United States negotiating
delegation, consisting of representatives from the Departments
of Justice and State, and will be transmitted separately to the
Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
The Department of Justice joins the Department of State in
favoring approval of this Treaty by the Senate as soon as
possible.
Respectfully submitted,
Strobe Talbott.

that was in 98 - AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE

still no detailed treaty that backs up anything from RW bullshit artists

treaty yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-er.

I gave you a direct link to what they are discussing which you claimed was not real.

It took me just two seconds to find it, so maybe next time you should do as I did and look for it.

Notice I did not use any blog or MSM site but a direct link to the treaty they are referring to.

It is between you and claudette to discuss if the treaty protects Trump or not and all I did is hand you the information because you are lazy and did not want to bring, google or for news duck duck go the treaty...

Forum List

Back