I Do Not Want You To Solve This During An Election Year

That is why the border crisis will continue to fester into the foreseeable future. MAGA does not want a solution or a fix. They want the crisis to continue for political purposes. So while MAGA fiddles, the border burns.
Trump was fixing the border while fighting with democrats.

Why just accept 5K per day? Why not strive for zero, even if it is unrealistic to actually hit zero?
So let’s expend resources and beat our heads against walls to try for the unachievable?

Fucking stupid.

And it does not let 5,000 in per day. Stop with that zombie lie.

It shuts down the border if that many people try to cross.

Of that 5,000 very few would even get asylum hearings and fewer still would win them

Peter Doocy asks KJP why the Democrats did not pass such a law when they controlled congress and the White House.

Her answer is telling.

Exactly. Her usual non-answer.

So let’s expend resources and beat our heads against walls to try for the unachievable?

Fucking stupid.

It shuts down the border if that many people try to cross.

Of that 5,000 very few would even get asylum hearings and fewer still would win them
Why not shut down the border if 1K people try to cross? We can do much more than the pathetic bill coming out of the Senate.

Peter Doocy asks KJP why the Democrats did not pass such a law when they controlled congress and the White House.

Her answer is telling.

Exactly. Her usual non-answer.

I don’t know what she said. I don’t bother with videos

But in response, the problem was less and there were more pressing matters at the time .

Why not shut down the border if 1K people try to cross? We can do much more than the pathetic bill coming out of the Senate.
Ask Lankford. This was a bill he helped craft.

Probably because one thousand is such a low number that the border would always be shut down

The DEMS tried to join forces with Republicans and deal with this

Trump tweeted and they dropped it like a hot potato

You own this now
It was a shit bill that did nothing to stop Tater's illegal invasion.

we can start with the constitution where it says protect the states from invasion and then go to sealing the border that biden himself voted for and then use the legal entry points for asylum seekers,,

its really not that hard,,
if the border is a "crisisd" or an "invasion.," what do you call jan 6?

It let's in more than that. Minors aren't included in the 5000 figure, so you could have 10,000 minors and 5000 adults and they would tell you it was only 5000 illegals.

On top of that, once it hits 5000 they don't close the border. They simply funnel people to official ports of entry. I heard there are 31 of those they can process as many as they like per day.

You have been lied to, Simp.

Forum List

Back