I Do Not Want You To Solve This During An Election Year

why do you even bother to act like you want to have a discussion??
why not just start off calling me an asshole and go into how my mother is a worn out whore??

this game is getting exhausting,,
I was having a discussion. I asked you to which laws you were referring. You then deflected away from answering a simple follow up question.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Biden wanted to blame Trump for the mess on the border and when that proved to be laughable the crazy left tries to blame conservative commentator Sean Hannity for the failure of the bad bill. Things must be desperate when republican RINO's can't vote their conscience without blaming someone else.
It was a conservative bill giving the right everything they wanted. But Trump could not have that, because he would not be able to win.

I was having a discussion. I asked you to which laws you were referring. You then deflected away from answering a simple follow up question.
and if you took time to follow the discussion where I said that a few comments later I said what laws,,

but Nooooooo you had to shoot off your dick skinners and make an ass of yourself,,

The. You haven’t read the bill or the summary. And haven’t been paying attention to what’s been pointed out in this forum

It allows UP TO 5,000 to apply for asylum. Of those 5,000 most will be rejected out of hand and placed on detention awaiting deportation

Those that have something resembling a chance to win a court hearing (most won’t under the new criteria) THEY TOO are put in detention until their court hearing and if they lose THEY get deported

So basically NONE are subject to be current “catch and release@ that exists now.

and that 5,000 includes ALL border crossers whether at points of entry or remote points

So don’t tell that lie any more

Ok?
Which of course, over time will deter more trying for asylum.

Forum List

Back