I dont care if you hate Glenn Beck he is right. The media is not reporting what ..

We don't have a free press anymore...or rather, most of those who identify themselves as our free press are really just propagandists for the current regime.

MSNBC Morning Joe had an absolute meltdown 2 days ago about how successful Glenn Beck is & how he makes $90 million while MSNBC struggles.

[youtube]AaNr0xHZofY[/youtube]

Last edited:
Over 45 churches & Christian institutions reportedly attacked in Egypt ? Where?s the media? ? Glenn Beck

Is really going on. The Muslim brotherhood is mainly targeting the Christian churches, schools ect.. Why not..

I've been watching the nightly news...not only is it reported, but with video too. And on the radio news like NPR, I was hearing it reported. AND...even here there has been at least one thread before yours talking about it.l

So....just because G. Beck tells you it isn't being reported, doesn't make that true.

People that listen to Beck believe him no matter how stupid it makes them look or sound. He banks on them never looking or listening for other news sources other than him or perhaps FOX. The attacks on the churchs have been in the news since they started. To believe Beck means the Beck believers are not getting their news from anywhere else. It's really that simple. Beck is a cult leader and his followers are cult members.

No one gives a shit because it's us Christians. If it were mosques burning , it would be preeminent on all the liberal media, with a buch of indignant rag heads telling how muslims are peaceful bla bla bla.

Muslims will act the same way here if they are not kept in check! Don't they believe in that eye for an eye stuff? ;)

Over 45 churches & Christian institutions reportedly attacked in Egypt ? Where?s the media? ? Glenn Beck

Is really going on. The Muslim brotherhood is mainly targeting the Christian churches, schools ect.. Why not..
Third thread on this subject, and i still dont give a shit

You don't care that Christians are being murdered?

not really, they dont hold some special status because they are christians.

Forum List

Back