I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

71tLsUlZwtS (1).jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

Just understand that Trump has to be eliminated from the running before DeSantis is going to take the plunge.

If DeSantis tries to compete with Trump, all his preparatory work will be destroyed and be for naught.

Who actually doubts it? Certainly not DeSantis!

And how does it make DeSantis's cheerleaders feel, knowing that their man is acting like a coward?

View attachment 738898

Head to head Trump beats Disantis. That's a problem in the Republican primaries.

But Disantis does better against Biden.

You're just now realizing Trump has been using the position and using his supporters to make $$$?

Did you see this headline?

Trump Hoarded Most Of The $147 Million In Small-Donor Money He Raised For Himself​

The much-touted super PAC he created spent only $15 million on GOP candidates in key Senate races, and nothing at all on Herschel Walker’s runoff.

View attachment 738898

The last thing you want from a President, who is in charge of international relationships, is humility.

View attachment 738898

It was dumb to announce this the same day as his proposal for Digital bill of rights to protect free speech. But free speech is what needs to be protected now more than ever. If DeSantis runs, which is a big if at this point, they will have a primary and the voters will decide.

DeSantis is just MAGA lite at this point.

Um...have you seen this? The man appointed himself The Chosen One.

Okay if that video is real and unedited I must admit that it's a bit much,.. but he has never acted as bad as Trump before with being full of himself like that.
Why do some people want a president who is full of humility? I like my Commander in Chief to be tough as nails and proud of it and proud of his Country.

There's a difference between not taking any bullshit from the left and just being plain arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back