I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing you want from a President, who is in charge of international relationships, is humility.

What do Trump trading cards have to do with him running for president? It seems like his ego is growing WAY too fast and too big.

Okay if that video is real and unedited I must admit that it's a bit much,.. but he has never acted as bad as Trump before with being full of himself like that.

There's a difference between not taking any bullshit from the left and just being plain arrogant.
Unfortunately, that ad is very real.

If the past is prelude, things will only get worse from here.

I still support him because his policies were great for our country. His ego doesn't concern me.

I still love his policies but his ego does concern me and I don't think it'll win him the election. Again, I'd still vote for him if necessary being if there weren't going to be any other good Republican candidates, but DeSantis has the same policies and is not an asshole like Trump.

What do Trump trading cards have to do with him running for president? It seems like his ego is growing WAY too fast and too big.
Nothing; It's not a consideration in voting for the person who's in charge of international relationships.
I don't want a humble President negotiating with North Korea, China, Russia or Iran.

You're young, aren't you?

I still love his policies but his ego does concern me and I don't think it'll win him the election. Again, I'd still vote for him if necessary being if there weren't going to be any other good Republican candidates, but DeSantis has the same policies and is not an asshole like Trump.
Being a good president is more important to me than his personality.

Which is why I said that I would still vote for him even if I don't like him all that much. I just would much rather have DeSantis is all.
We won't know about DeSantis until he starts talking shit about dictators.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

Oh you are so right! Trump is an egotist! A braggart! A person I really don't like personally.
I also had bosses just like him! Egoism, braggarts, etc... and the point is though they LIKE Trump were able to get things done!
I don't know if you were aware that the MSM loved Trump...before he became a Republican and president.

In 2004, the New York Times noted: “His name has become such a byword for success that even the most humiliating reverses barely dent his reputation….The rules that govern others just don’t apply to Trump.”
Again... before he became GOP president.
Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
So before 2016... Trump was loved by the MSM... But that all changed.
And that's the problem. A majority of people getting their information to make voting decisions get it from the MSM.
Now you tell me after reading the two attached articles... to me it is clear. The BIASED MSM did everything including lying about
Trump even to this day to put out negative news...even this issue about the NFT cards!
MSMdonations.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back