I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have more respect for those who say, "okay, I bought the whole thing, I was fooled, this whole group is a bunch of nutcases, from Trump to MTG and everyone in between".
“Nutcases”?
Did Trump hire an illiterate negro for SCOTUS….you know, one that can’t define woman, did he hire chicks with dicks to run our health department, did he hire TikTok tranny ‘influencers’?
Are you sure you can define “nutcase”?
7FF9B1F7-1196-43BE-9AEA-B2A6310D9BBF.jpeg

That I agree with as Trump still won the 2020 election. My mind hasn't changed about that.
I say there was clearly cheating. But I don’t know that it succeeded in the sense of changing the outcome of the election. But either way, it’s ridiculous to say that he ever attempted to “overthrow the election.”

he’s a kick-ass President who gets the right shit done for the right Americans.”
Exactly, trump was not a POTUS for the people, just SOME people.
No president did that…the Democrat Party did that from 2016-2020….and after fours of complete nutbag-fuckery a good President would question election integrity as would all good Americans.
He questioned election integrity before he was elected, all to set up his cries of FRAUD. Then he actually won.

The idiot tried to overturn an election.
And he's still trying.

I say there was clearly cheating. But I don’t know that it succeeded in the sense of changing the outcome of the election. But either way, it’s ridiculous to say that he ever attempted to “overthrow the election.”

How can he if it wasn't a legit election in the first place? That's just what I believe anyways. Again, I would much rather have him than the current potato we have in office. However, I don't think being a conservative means I have to like all conservative candidates either.

well it's begining to sound like it ...so much hatred towards Trump....

just saying you know

I've said MANY times in this thread that I would MUCH rather have Trump than Biden,.. but I would also much rather have DeSantis than Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back