I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way you are going on and on with this TDS makes me think otherwise...also.....to start a thread like this in my opinion is stupid.

But hey, that's me.

Yeah it's just you because I have freedom of speech too so I have the right to use it even if I'm verbally attacking another conservative. Slade3200 already knows that I always keep it a hundred percent authentic.

Only a retarded person has the mindset of "You don't like Trump? Then you must like Biden!" :rolleyes:

Thank you, OP, for your honesty, and I don't blame you one bit. Arrogance and lack of humility are indeed unbecoming character traits.

Last edited:
No President? OK, I never thought Trump was much of a President either. He just never grew into it, or maybe just too small to begin with.
You said Trump tried to “overthrow an election”…..that’s a lie told by dramatic leftist fools.
Trump may have encouraged a protest of election results and he was right to do so after four years of Democrats busting their asses to unseat an elected President and in light of all the election anomalies. Any good real American without headinassitus should question the 2020 election.

E2FE1181-282F-4470-8A9C-31012500871C.jpeg

Last edited:
The true conundrum for the GOP. Worship Trump or be labeled a leftist.

Those are truly the only two options for a large part of the GOP
That’s just your leftist theatrics….nobody “worships” Trump but ALL legit core Americans do SUPPORT him…..”Worship” is a buzzword you leftists have decided to run with…that’s what ya’ll do for dramatic effect.
Remember when Trump was “ripping”, “tearing” and “yanking” baby beaners from the clutching arms of beaner mothers?
hahahaha….you lefties love dramatic effect….it’s how you keep your pet humans in check and on the plantation.

I could do without the visuals….
I kind of picture Donny like the Tidy Bowl guy standing, on a turd in the bowl, leaning forward circling the drain with that Washington Crossing the Delaware stance holding out a MAGA cap but with mud or something on his boots.

You said Trump tried to “overthrow an election”…..that’s a lie told by dramatic leftist fools.
Trump may have encouraged a protest of election results and he was right to do so after four years of Democrats busting their asses to unseat an elected President and in light of all the election anomalies. Any good real American without headinassitus should question the 2020 election.

View attachment 738917

BINGO! :clap:

View attachment 738917
That is the truth of him and his Anti-American cult fanatics.

I kind of picture Donny like the Tidy Bowl guy standing, on a turd in the bowl, leaning forward circling the drain with that Washington Crossing the Delaware stance holding out a MAGA cap but with mud or something on his boots.
I’m curious….How were you doing so shitty on Trumps watch while the nation and everybody I know was kicking ass? Is it more about feelings for you?

That is the truth of him and his Anti-American cult fanatics.
Tell me how Trump tried to “overthrow an election”……why haven’t any of you lefties been able to do that?
Bare in mind; encouraging a protest is not “overthrowing an election”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back