I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, trump was not a POTUS for the people, just SOME people.
No good president can govern for the filth you’ve created in Loon York and Mexifornia
He questioned election integrity before he was elected, all to set up his cries of FRAUD. Then he actually won.

The idiot tried to overturn an election.
And he's still trying.
You tried to unseat him for four years…why wouldn’t any decent American question the election?
NOBODY tried to overturn shit….people simply protested.

The way you are going on and on with this TDS makes me think otherwise...also.....to start a thread like this in my opinion is stupid.

But hey, that's me.
TDS

Trump Defense Syndrome
Trump Displacement Syndrome
Trump Disillusionment Syndrome
Trump Disgraced Syndrome
Trump Dumbfounded Syndrome
Trump Disgust Syndrome
Trump Dupped-me Syndrome

Which one?

TDS

Trump Defense Syndrome
Trump Displacement Syndrome
Trump Disillusionment Syndrome
Trump Disgraced Syndrome
Trump Dumbfounded Syndrome
Trump Disgust Syndrome
Trump Dupped-me Syndrome

Which one?

All :laugh:

I kind of picture Donny like the Tidy Bowl guy standing, on a turd in the bowl, leaning forward circling the drain with that Washington Crossing the Delaware stance holding out a MAGA cap but with mud or something on his boots.
TMI :lmao:

Exactly, trump was not a POTUS for the people, just SOME people.

He questioned election integrity before he was elected, all to set up his cries of FRAUD. Then he actually won.

The idiot tried to overturn an election.
And he's still trying.
Deranged people you leftists didn't want his leadership no matter what he did. You acted like two years old children.
In 2016 a number of Democrats questioned the election results.

So says the DNC cultist who pushed the conspiracy theory of Trump Russian collusion for 6 years
all I know is there was plenty of Russian help for the Republicans and I remember seeing trump telling the Russians to go ahead and hack Hillary and Democrat emails and two hours later they started. Now the Russians have Chinese and Iranian help in making you GOP base morons even crazier and produce even more chaos. Which is what totalitarians just love. Like trump and probably you.... Of course the Russians didn't want any actual help from idiots like those who support trump. They did just fine all on their own once they knew trump had no problem with foreign interference in our elections. You can be very proud of yourself too believing that crap, brainwashed functional moron

all I know is there was plenty of Russian help for the Republicans and I remember seeing trump telling the Russians to go ahead and hack Hillary and Democrat emails and two hours later they started. Now the Russians have Chinese and Iranian help in making you GOP base morons even crazier and produce even more chaos. Which is what totalitarians just love. Like trump and probably you.... Of course the Russians didn't want any actual help from idiots like those who support trump. They did just fine all on their own once they knew trump had no problem with foreign interference in our elections. You can be very proud of yourself too believing that crap, brainwashed functional moron
Conspiracy theory boy.

Deranged people you leftists didn't want his leadership no matter what he did. You acted like two years old children.
In 2016 a number of Democrats questioned the election results.
Not a single Democrat has ever questioned the actual voting like you fools. They questioned the support of Russians on social media and the total baloney about Russian hacked emails emails that your propaganda machine never stopped going on about making up incredible stuff that nobody was interested in after the election for some reason. Super dupe. James comey all by himself cost her the election and media was a joke, they were more interested in controversy and ratings than actually reporting the facts of course fox was totally off the wall.... Trump's big achievement was not ruining Obama's recovery period until he did, with the worst pandemic response anywhere... Telling everyone about the dangers of the vaccines OMG

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

They are both doomed to fail, trump and desanctimonius will cancel each other, democrats will again destroy right wingers...

Not a single Democrat has ever questioned the actual voting like you fools. They questioned the support of Russians on social media and the total baloney about Russian hacked emails emails that your propaganda machine never stopped going on about making up incredible stuff that nobody was interested in after the election for some reason. Super dupe. James comey all by himself cost her the election and media was a joke, they were more interested in controversy and ratings than actually reporting the facts of course fox was totally off the wall.... Trump's big achievement was not ruining Obama's recovery period until he did, with the worst pandemic response anywhere... Telling everyone about the dangers of the vaccines OMG
Deranged boy shut the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back