I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay if that video is real and unedited I must admit that it's a bit much,.. but he has never acted as bad as Trump before with being full of himself like that.
It's real.

However, folks should keep in mind, that BOTH parties, and both sides of the political spectrum, indeed, all rulers, going back to antiquity, claim the mantle of divine mandate to rule.

A Brief History of Hopium​

Episode 404 - A Brief History of Hopium

Corbett • 06/19/2021 • 229 Comments

Yeah, I'd still much rather have Trump than Biden,.. but I am SO sick of Trump being all about Trump more than being about America.
But Trump was going to rip up the Constitution for the democrats, thus saving them much time and energy.

Otherwise, they are left with just ignoring it.

I know, I know, Trump supporters, he was taken out of context

It's just the crap he spews that he has to know that will be taken out of context is more than I can bare

Just done with it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

Be careful….you ‘conservatives’ are really starting to sound like leftists….don’t drink the piss.
A Leftist says:
”Trump says mean things and he is all about Trump.”

A REAL conservative says:
”I don’t give two fucks about what Trump says or his ego…he’s a kick-ass President who gets the right shit done for the right Americans.”

The OP makes a point we can all maybe agree upon. We have the right to change our minds and our positions on issues based on new evidence (or based on a new understanding of the existing evidence).

I would happily vote for Trump again, myself, if he becomes the GOP nominee. I can’t see even one Democrat candidate on the scene or on the horizon who I could support. So, warts and all, Trump would win my vote — even if only by default.

I can also see a possibility of supporting a Trump GOP opponent in the primaries. I am a fan of the Trump ideology of placing our own interests above the interests of other nations. But he has said many rather juvenile things and ignorant things and some petty things which certainly diminish his luster as a candidate, in my mind.

The GOP bench is fairly deep, thankfully.

Don't get me wrong, I'd vote for him if I absolutely had to, but this whole entire trading card thing pushed me over the edge and DeSantis is still is my top pick for the next president of the United States as he always has been, it's just that I'm really starting to despise Trump's ego. Humility is a really important factor to have for me.

View attachment 738898

That article is some severe TDS garbage writing.
Having said that the trading card nonsense is HYSTERICAL. The really sad part is there are morons who will buy them. Probably some on this board.

That article is some severe TDS garbage writing.
Having said that the trading card nonsense is HYSTERICAL. The really sad part is there are morons who will buy them. Probably some on this board.

TDS only goes to a certain point. I'm afraid that Trump really thinks and believes he's worshipped just by the way he acts. DeSantis might believe that God elected him, but he's not all that far off and he doesn't act in exactly the same way that Trump does.

I'll have more respect for those who say, "okay, I bought the whole thing, I was fooled, this whole group is a bunch of nutcases, from Trump to MTG and everyone in between".

If Trump abandoned his ego then I wouldn't have any problems with him. He still was a great president politically wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back