I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
/——-/ The world ties their currency to the US dollar so when Dementia Joe screws things up it affects the world- GEEEZE
So you really do think that global inflation is entirely Biden’s fault. Lmao.

Why is the UK dealing with record inflation? Biden’s fault.

Why is Argentina dealing with inflation? Biden’s fault.

Why is Italy dealing with inflation? Biden‘s fault.

Mexico, Germany, Turkey, South Africa, Spain? Yup, you guessed it. Biden’s fault.

You’re an idiot. :laugh:

So you really do think that global inflation is entirely Biden’s fault. Lmao.

Why is the UK dealing with record inflation? Biden’s fault.

Why is Argentina dealing with inflation? Biden’s fault.

Why is Italy dealing with inflation? Biden‘s fault.

Mexico, Germany, Turkey, South Africa, Spain? Yup, you guessed it. Biden’s fault.

You’re an idiot. :laugh:
/——-/ Yes, US inflation affects the world economy. You finally got it. https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/28/inve...lar pushes down the value of their currencies.

Well no shit. It’s all connected. Doesn’t mean that global inflation is Biden’s fault.

You’re just upset that Trump lost.
/——-/ For the final time, yes. Joe is responsible for global inflation just as CNN reported. If you disagree then come up with other sources.
Your constant little rant about me being upset Trump lost is meaningless and doesn’t prove anything.

Jul 18, 2022 Consumer prices up 9.1 percent over the year ended June 2022, largest increase in 40 years July 18, 2022 Over the 12 months ended June 2022, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers increased 9.1 percent. The 9.1-percent increase in the all items index was the largest 12-month increase since the 12-month period ending November 1981.

I'm going to try to explain it to you very slowly..
Most expenses are fixed.
If you have a mortgage and a car payment, those things are fixed parts of your budget. They don't increase when inflation does.
Consumer prices only effect a small part of your budget.
So if you have 7% inflation, and got a 4% raise, you didn't take a huge hit to your pocketbook. You probably came out a little ahead because food, for instance, is only 6% of a family's budget.

I'm going to try to explain it to you very slowly..
Most expenses are fixed.
If you have a mortgage and a car payment, those things are fixed parts of your budget. They don't increase when inflation does.
Consumer prices only effect a small part of your budget.
So if you have 7% inflation, and got a 4% raise, you didn't take a huge hit to your pocketbook. You probably came out a little ahead because food, for instance, is only 6% of a family's budget.
/——-/ Mortgages and car payments are only two items in your budget. But, you eat every day, buy gas every week and clothes every month or so. Your utilities fluctuate according to use. GEEZE

/——-/ Mortgages and car payments are only two items in your budget. But, you eat every day, buy gas every week and clothes every month or so. Your utilities fluctuate according to use. GEEZE
JoeB131 doesn’t understand simple economics. What if your mortgage is an ARM? What if your car needs repairs? Most costs are quite variable and inflation is real. Especially when your company gives you a 3% raise but insurance costs go up 5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back