I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, right.

You’re going to vote for him.
Why ask me a question if you don’t care what my answer is? I swear on the lives of my Two daughters that as of right now he doesn’t have my vote. He will have to win it again. If that’s not good enough for you then you go to Hell you leftist piece of gender confused garbage. How was that?

It’s about 50/50 and those who aren’t are lifetime politicians aka empty suits.
I'd say it's more like 95/5...
There are very few Rs that were MAGA prior to Trump.
I am aware that your profession was very Global Proof and that's why you feel MAGA is not so important.

Why ask me a question if you don’t care what my answer is? I swear on the lives of my Two daughters that as of right now he doesn’t have my vote. He will have to win it again. If that’s not good enough for you then you go to Hell you leftist piece of gender confused garbage. How was that?
I didn’t ask you a question.

I said you’re going to vote for Trump because you will.

Oh I understand you perfectly. I just think you’re full of shit.

You’re going to vote for Trump.
So if swearing on the lives of my daughters isn’t enough then you can fuck off. There is zero reason for us to converse. You gender confused pussy. I stand by what I said. Trump needs to earn back my vote and I am Desantis 100% right now. You’re the one who is full of shit since you claim you want to have cordial dialogue.

So if swearing on the lives of my daughters isn’t enough then you can fuck off. There is zero reason for us to converse. You gender confused pussy. I stand by what I said. Trump needs to earn back my vote and I am Desantis 100% right now. You’re the one who is full of shit since you claim you want to have cordial dialogue.
You can swear on whatever you want. I still think you’re full of shit.

If you don’t want to converse with me, that’s up to you.

JoeB131 doesn’t understand simple economics. What if your mortgage is an ARM? What if your car needs repairs? Most costs are quite variable and inflation is real. Especially when your company gives you a 3% raise but insurance costs go up 5%.
/——/ And what if you don’t own a home, but rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back