I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe DeSantis just has no desire to be the POTUS? I doubt that he’s afraid of Trump. Why would he be?
Thinkkkkkkk, you stunned fkn billie!

If DeSantis threw his hat in now, Trump would demolish him. Do you have no concept at all on Trump's remaining popularity.

Never mind, I think that's your sister/wife calling you.

XponentialChaos
So you think that anyone who didn’t vote for Trump is evil. You’re such a drama queen. You’re just sad that your guy lost.

Cry some more you little bitch.
/—-/ try and follow the thread. I’m responding to this vile libtard who doesn’t care how much people are suffering as long as Trump is out of office.

XponentialChaos said:
Anything to get Trump’s stupid ass out of office. I’m happy with it.

You being upset just makes it that much better. Awww you don’t believe he got 81 million votes. Cry for me. :)

XponentialChaos

/—-/ try and follow the thread. I’m responding to this vile libtard who doesn’t care how much people are suffering as long as Trump is out of office.

XponentialChaos said:
Anything to get Trump’s stupid ass out of office. I’m happy with it.

You being upset just makes it that much better. Awww you don’t believe he got 81 million votes. Cry for me. :)
Yes, your stupid drama queen ass thinks the sky is falling because Trump lost.

Are you sad? Cry for me some more you little bitch. :)

/——/
C97935DD-894D-4236-9F87-FE75A3613F4C.jpeg

The POINT is that Biden deliberately increase oil prices by 30% with illegal economic sanctions of Russian oil, and is illegally assuring WWIII by illegally stockpiling US weapons in the Ukraine.

I don't LIKE Trump, but I doubt anyone could be doing as badly as Biden.
Remember, Biden is the author if the 1994 Federal Crime Bill that created the federal War on Drugs, 3 strikes, and lots of other illegal federal statutes.

So you think that anyone who didn’t vote for Trump is evil. You’re such a drama queen. You’re just sad that your guy lost.
Half the party thinks like that, that they're "fighting evil", because that's what they're being fed by their "media" and their politicians.

Real fuckin' Satanic, demonic evil. Exactly how people think in parts of the Middle East. Jihadis. They think they're "fighting evil", too.

I just never thought I'd see it here. Never. Ever.

You’re just upset that your guy lost. Only two more years of crying to go. :)

(Maybe more)
/----/ I'm upset because of the way your guy has screwed up everything he touches. Of course, you approve of what he is doing. And this is only up to April 2022:

Nearly every industry in the country continues to be affected by the reckless decisions being made at the hands of the Biden Administration and Democrats in Congress. In fact we just saw inflation hit another bank-breaking 40 year high of 8.5% — a direct hit to the pocketbooks of hardworking Montana families. Even through this crisis, delusional Democrats have been going around touting wages being up, but when factoring in inflation, real wages are down almost 3%, proving once again, not only are the Democrats hurting our country with their policies but they are insulting our intelligence by lying to our face.

Nearly every industry in the country continues to be affected by the reckless decisions being made at the hands of the Biden Administration and Democrats in Congress. In fact we just saw inflation hit another bank-breaking 40 year high of 8.5% — a direct hit to the pocketbooks of hardworking Montana families. Even through this crisis, delusional Democrats have been going around touting wages being up, but when factoring in inflation, real wages are down almost 3%, proving once again, not only are the Democrats hurting our country with their policies but they are insulting our intelligence by lying to our face.

Wages are up, and a lot of expenses most families have are fixed.

For instance, if you have a fixed mortgage, you are coming out ahead if inflation is 7% and your wages went up 4%.

For instance, if you have a fixed mortgage, you are coming out ahead if inflation is 7% and your wages went up 4%.
/-----/ "most families have are fixed."

Consumer prices up 9.1 percent over the year ended June 2022, largest ...

Jul 18, 2022 Consumer prices up 9.1 percent over the year ended June 2022, largest increase in 40 years July 18, 2022 Over the 12 months ended June 2022, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers increased 9.1 percent. The 9.1-percent increase in the all items index was the largest 12-month increase since the 12-month period ending November 1981.

Wait, are you saying the entire world economy didn't explode in inflation the minute Biden took office because he's a Hitler Nazi radical Soros commie Deep State?

NO WAY
/——-/ Yeah, pretty much the very minute Dementia Joe stumbled into office. Thanks for pointing it out.
A3AEDB1F-145C-41FA-85E7-E29231E31680.jpeg

/-----/ "most families have are fixed."

Consumer prices up 9.1 percent over the year ended June 2022, largest ...

Jul 18, 2022 Consumer prices up 9.1 percent over the year ended June 2022, largest increase in 40 years July 18, 2022 Over the 12 months ended June 2022, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers increased 9.1 percent. The 9.1-percent increase in the all items index was the largest 12-month increase since the 12-month period ending November 1981.

/——-/ Yeah, pretty much the very minute Dementia Joe stumbled into office. Thanks for pointing it out.
View attachment 742260
And there ya go. Just as I said.

You rubes are clueless.

View attachment 742260
Now you can address the part about inflation being a global issue and why Biden is responsible for that.

You’re just sad that your guy lost. Keep crying, snowflake.

Now you can address the part about inflation being a global issue and why Biden is responsible for that.

You’re just sad that your guy lost. Keep crying, snowflake.
/———/ Here ya go, dummy: Why the US dollar reigns as the international currency standard

And how exactly does this explain why Biden is responsible for global inflation?

You guys are so bad at this. Let’s just call it what it is - you’re sad that your guy lost.
/——-/ The world ties their currency to the US dollar so when Dementia Joe screws things up it affects the world- GEEEZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back