I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough as bone spurs, you mean?

A guy who can't even lift a water bottle and walks down ramps like his shoelaces are tied together?

Ah the Draft Dodger nonsense again.

Ok. To set the record straight for at least the tenth time.

Trump got deferrals while in college. The same as every other college student. Nothing special. Nothing even beginning to approach special treatment.

After college he got a temporary deferment from bone spurs. The doctor checking him out prior to taking him confirmed them. Ok so far nothing special.

What makes it look bad is that Trump wasn’t called again. And that had everything to do with the fact that the activity in Vietnam was winding down. Most of our troops were being pulled out. So even if Trump had been drafted there is virtually no chance he would have seen Vietnam.

When they got rid of the 1Y classification everyone in that was shuffled to 4F.

Again, nothing sinister or dishonorable. It was just that they were not calling anything like they had been of the Draft.

By 1972, when he was classed 4F there were just 24,000 troops in Vietnam.

A few years later the last of the Americans were scrambling for the last helicopters out of the country.

In 1972 a mere 50,000 were drafted.

Now. I will jump on Trump for a number of things. I will blame him for a long list of things. But I like to call myself honest and fair. And being fair and honest I can’t call him a draft dodger.

He was and is an unequaled jackass who never understood what the Presidency was. I really don’t regret voting for him in 2016 because I still believe Hillary was a worse choice. I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to pretend either candidate was worth the time it would take to cast a ballot. I’d rather spend that time watching the leaves fall from the trees. It would be more productive.

I sincerely hope we have a candidate worth the time to cast the ballot for in two years. I’m not holding my breath.

But I can’t call Trump a draft dodger.

Ah the Draft Dodger nonsense again.

Ok. To set the record straight for at least the tenth time.

Trump got deferrals while in college. The same as every other college student. Nothing special. Nothing even beginning to approach special treatment.

After college he got a temporary deferment from bone spurs. The doctor checking him out prior to taking him confirmed them. Ok so far nothing special.

What makes it look bad is that Trump wasn’t called again. And that had everything to do with the fact that the activity in Vietnam was winding down. Most of our troops were being pulled out. So even if Trump had been drafted there is virtually no chance he would have seen Vietnam.

When they got rid of the 1Y classification everyone in that was shuffled to 4F.

Again, nothing sinister or dishonorable. It was just that they were not calling anything like they had been of the Draft.

By 1972, when he was classed 4F there were just 24,000 troops in Vietnam.

A few years later the last of the Americans were scrambling for the last helicopters out of the country.

In 1972 a mere 50,000 were drafted.

Now. I will jump on Trump for a number of things. I will blame him for a long list of things. But I like to call myself honest and fair. And being fair and honest I can’t call him a draft dodger.

He was and is an unequaled jackass who never understood what the Presidency was. I really don’t regret voting for him in 2016 because I still believe Hillary was a worse choice. I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to pretend either candidate was worth the time it would take to cast a ballot. I’d rather spend that time watching the leaves fall from the trees. It would be more productive.

I sincerely hope we have a candidate worth the time to cast the ballot for in two years. I’m not holding my breath.

But I can’t call Trump a draft dodger.
/----/ So what on this list of Trump accomplishments do you have the biggest issues with?

/----/ So what on this list of Trump accomplishments do you have the biggest issues with?
Notice he became speechless when cornered and backed up against the wall Cellblock2429 ?
:abgg2q.jpg: The got triggered as well when you took him to school. he knew he could not counter those facts so he got triggered. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Being the first US President who didn‘t peacefully transition power.

Is that on the list?

Failing to win the 2020 election. Is that on the list?

I like that one. How about you?
/——-/ Yes, Trump FAILED to stop Biden from stealing the election. Now, instead of deflecting with idiotic notions, concentrate on his accomplishments in the list. What are you afraid of?

Yes he should be,A corrupt congress of Demonrats and Rinos are hardly credible people.:abgg2q.jpg: Would like to check the bank accounts of all these people like that lady Luria trying to slander trump.

The referral is nothing more than a list of evidence. Evidence of possible criminal behavior. As I explained in another reply, you have a duty, a legal requirement to share that information with the appropriate authorities.

Failure to do so makes you a criminal. The term is Accessory after the fact. When you discover evidence and hide it from the authorities.

The political affiliation of the participants does not excuse them of the duty. And it doesn’t relieve them of the penalties if they don’t comply with the law.

Now the Special Prosecutor has the evidence. He will read the report. He will look at the evidence. He will consult with other lawyers and check the law to see what decisions exist defining the laws. Then he will decide if prosecution is warranted and legal.

That is one of the steps in our Criminal Justice System.

OldFlame major differerence in obama and trump is obama is a homosexual and a pedophile involved in child trafficking same as Biden Clinton and bush,trump is not part of that club that is why the elite hate him,under obama there was nothing done about child trafficking under trump there were mass arrests.
Good lord, you are either completely blinded by ODS or delusional...or maybe that lobotomy was more effective than we thought... :shock:

No. Bush, Clinton, Obama and Biden are not pedophiles and zobama is not a homosexual. Please pass that on to your Qmaster.

No he should not be. And this is why he got the criminal referral from Congress.

I am far left and anti-Trumps, but this "criminal referral" by a subset of Congress is totally criminal.
There is no proof, basis, authority, or sanity to this obvious partisan hack by some members of Congress.

Was Trump correct there were enough voting irregularities to delay certification of its results?
Probably not, but elections certainly need change.
We all remember the butterfly ballots and hanging chads of the 2000 election.
And in fact, it clearly is illegal to deny the vote to convicted ex-felons, since that is taxation without representation.
All voting machines also obviously are intended for deliberate fraud, since they are always full of errors, easily hacked, and add a layer of unaccountability.

But clearly the Jan 6 demonstration was NOT armed, was NOT an insurrection, and was a perfectly legal 1st amendment exercise that is protected by the constitution.

So those behind this fake "congressional investigation" are the authoritarians we need to impeach and get rid of. The voters can take care of Trump themselves then.

The referral is nothing more than a list of evidence. Evidence of possible criminal behavior. As I explained in another reply, you have a duty, a legal requirement to share that information with the appropriate authorities.

Failure to do so makes you a criminal. The term is Accessory after the fact. When you discover evidence and hide it from the authorities.

The political affiliation of the participants does not excuse them of the duty. And it doesn’t relieve them of the penalties if they don’t comply with the law.

Now the Special Prosecutor has the evidence. He will read the report. He will look at the evidence. He will consult with other lawyers and check the law to see what decisions exist defining the laws. Then he will decide if prosecution is warranted and legal.

That is one of the steps in our Criminal Justice System.

There is ZERO evidence in that video.
It is all 2nd hand, and therefore inadmissible.

OldFlame major differerence in obama and trump is obama is a homosexual and a pedophile involved in child trafficking same as Biden Clinton and bush,trump is not part of that club that is why the elite hate him,under obama there was nothing done about child trafficking under trump there were mass arrests.
Good lord, you are either completely blinded by ODS or delusional...or maybe that lobotomy was more effective than we thought... :shock:

No. Bush, Clinton, Obama and Biden are not pedophiles and zobama is not a homosexual. Please pass that on to your Qmaster.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :dig: :anj_stfu:
Coming from a dumbass who believes everything the cia controlled media tells them and lies all the time that there were no election fraud thst took place,lies about trump making fun of a handicappped person I have debunked too many times to remember,,a troll that half if not most the board laughs at here all the time,coming from you it MUST be true.

Soon as you are ready to grow up and admit biden stole the election maybe most the board will stop laughing at your babble and lies paid shil.

Obama is married to a guy named Michael not michelle,nobody can even find the recorded hospital records thst is always available when a First Lady gives birth.

Nancy Reagans birth is documented,george bush and bill Clinton documented,michelle obamas birth records nowhere to be seen,films show many times big Mike having a dick in his dress and always finding it trying to cover it up.:abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

You always prove what a dumbass you are saying trump made fun of a handicapped person biden did not steal the election and major big time now,there are all kinds of photos of bill Clinton hanging out with Epstein and there are records of him on filets to Epstein’s inland over 26 times as well paid troll.

Last edited:
I am far left and anti-Trumps, but this "criminal referral" by a subset of Congress is totally criminal.
There is no proof, basis, authority, or sanity to this obvious partisan hack by some members of Congress.

Was Trump correct there were enough voting irregularities to delay certification of its results?
Probably not, but elections certainly need change.
We all remember the butterfly ballots and hanging chads of the 2000 election.
And in fact, it clearly is illegal to deny the vote to convicted ex-felons, since that is taxation without representation.
All voting machines also obviously are intended for deliberate fraud, since they are always full of errors, easily hacked, and add a layer of unaccountability.

But clearly the Jan 6 demonstration was NOT armed, was NOT an insurrection, and was a perfectly legal 1st amendment exercise that is protected by the constitution.

So those behind this fake "congressional investigation" are the authoritarians we need to impeach and get rid of. The voters can take care of Trump themselves then.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back