I Don't Consider Myself A Trump Supporter Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
/——/ Trump can’t do anything for America unless he’s re-elected.

Yeah well he could try to focus more on his campaign and what he's going to do to make America a great country again instead of lining his pockets. If he lost that arrogant stuck up attitude of his, he might possibly win me over again into thinking he's also a great guy,.. just not an asshole with a great job.

/——-/ Of the president had the power to throw out the constitution, Obama would have done it on day one. He even said it was fundamentally flawed. Any fake outrage over that?

Trump isn't talking about using legal or constitutional processes to return to power. He's demanding we *terminate* the constitution so he can regain power.

And you support him.

I will "support" Trump ONLY if he's the nominee, and I pray he is not!

DeSantis 2024!

And if DeSantis is the nominee, Trump will demand a redo of the election, insist it was fake, fraudulent and stolen.

Exactly as he did when Ted Cruz won Iowa in 2016.

And enough of Trump's MAGA faithful will believe to tank DeSantis or anyone else the GOP puts forward.

You're fucked.

Alright whatever then as long as I'm not involved be my guest and have at it. Just making a friendly suggestion not a commandment,... But just saying that sooner or later we're all going to have to answer to the Lord for all of the hate and anger shown towards one another.
You do remember your username is...

FUCK JOE BIDEN :auiqs.jpg:

Physician heal thyself

Then preach to the sinners

I love Trump because the Supreme Court. For decades that issue will piss in the conflakes of leftist.

Life is good when you look at that.

He stopped em cold from stacking the court.

So no Trump trading cards? Sure.

They were sold out but none of you admit to buying them. Hmmm.
/——-/ Well duhhhh, I can’t speak for everyone, but Ivan say I didn’t buy one. I know what an NFT is but don’t know how to trade one. I’m a Baby Boomer.

Biden brought us highest gas prices, supply chain problems, war in Ukraine, high interest rates, and a coming housing crisis. You would rather vote for an out of touch moron like Biden than a guy who brought us the best economy of our lifetimes because of his tweets? You're an idiot.
:thankusmile: He indeed is one dumbfuck isn’t he.:laughing0301:

TT is an idiot. I have past experience with that alt left bot.
:thankusmile: Exactly same here, I put him on ignore years ago because of his juvenile behavior,I’m okay with someone not liking trump but when they start praising biden and ignore his corruption and then have to lie about him not being corrupt like coyote does all the time fir example,I have no respect for an asswipe like thst.

OldFlame major differerence in obama and trump is obama is a homosexual and a pedophile involved in child trafficking same as Biden Clinton and bush,trump is not part of that club that is why the elite hate him,under obama there was nothing done about child trafficking under trump there were mass arrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back