I don't say this lightly, but President Obama just LIED

gun toting and no concern for the humanity of others who dont just cowtow to yopur nuttery.

Yeap pretty much exactly who is responsible for the American people being against you in vast majority

Basically yeah.

It's a "nerd" argument on a very seriously matter.

Who the fuck cares whether it was full or semi auto. Very few people outside the gun world even give it shit.

When the law doesn't care about the difference, I won't.

The fact remains that Lanza fired 158 bullets in under 5 minutes. With a gun that chambers bullets capable of ripping off limbs and doing horrendous damage to the human body.

Which has nothing to do with the topic of Obama lying. Red herring there.

And the OP is basically arguing about semantics.

No, about the President lying. Big difference.

He does it all the time. If there's air moving through his vocal chords, he's telling a lie.

he said the wrong word you scum.

Rummy flat out repetedly LIED and our troops died becuase of it

This is its way of saying "Yes Obama lied, but I'll never admit it"

You know, for someone who claims to be obsessed with the truth, she avoids it like the plague when it doesnt agree with her preconcieved notions. But then that's not news to anyone who has been around this board very long.

Do you teach the children arround you to dehumanize their non friends?

No, just stinking trolls that refuse to address the topic at hand. Allow me to demonstrate:

Did Obama lie or is he ignorant about that which he proposes law?

have you ever misspoken?

you know where you say the wrong word or called someone by anothers name?

About the difference between a submachine gun and a regular rifle? No, never.

Misspoke my ass. You're a liar and a troll. Just pathetic.

Yea, it's in a full-on meltdown.

Pass the popcorn and watch the crazy.

The NRA and the 2nd Amendment have been handing these gun control morons a lot of bitch-slapping recently, they are quite naturally upset.

Your party dehumanizes people and braggs about toting guns everywhere.

maybe that is why the American people dont like you much?

gun toting and no concern for the humanity of others who dont just cowtow to yopur nuttery.

Yeap pretty much exactly who is responsible for the American people being against you in vast majority

Basically yeah.

Who the fuck cares whether it was full or semi auto. Very few people outside the gun world even give it shit.

The fact remains that Lanza fired 158 bullets in under 5 minutes. With a gun that chambers bullets capable of ripping off limbs and doing horrendous damage to the human body.

Gotta love it.

Who cares about the truth? Unfortunately, your viewpoint is quite common. And why this nation is as corrupt as it is.

Lying about facts in order to rob people of their rights isnt semantics. It's down right criminal.

Basically yeah.

Gotta love it.

No, obama intentionally lied to play on emotions of his stupid followers and the general idiot public. You're ok with the POTUS lying unless of course he has an "R" after his name.

You're a hack, plain and simple.

Yea, it's in a full-on meltdown.

Pass the popcorn and watch the crazy.

The NRA and the 2nd Amendment have been handing these gun control morons a lot of bitch-slapping recently, they are quite naturally upset.

the NRA is not winning any fans lately you fool

Told you it was dumb, dumb, dumb...and a liar!

NRA membership rolls are rising rapidly at a record-setting pace, increasing by 8,000 new NRA members per day

http://thedailynewsreport.com/2012/12/21/commentary/nra-membership-growing-to-8000-member-a-day/

Last edited:
GO GET ONE POST OF MINE with a lie in it.

then go get one post where I said someone was not human?

What exactly do you think you are doing when you stereotype people in the worst possible way? What do you think you are doing when you pretend an unborn child isnt human yet?

And please dont think im going to waste my time finding another dozen lies you've posted. There are countless threads on the topic and despite showing your lies time and time again you dont have the integrity to acknowledge or even address one of them.

The fact that you refuse to address Obama's lies tells us all how much you care about the truth. When it hurts your prefered politicians, you avoid addressing it like the plague.

gee you dont like to treat humans like humans huh?

does that make it easier fofr you to kill people with your guns?

My guess is they will probably treat you as a human when you start doing the same. You can't make crap up about about people you dont like or dehumanize others to justify your seething hatred and then get mad when they do it back.

GO GET ONE POST OF MINE with a lie in it.

then go get one post where I said someone was not human?

We've shown you hundreds of posts where you lied, you ignore them all like you ignore the point of this thread.

Forum List

Back