I don't say this lightly, but President Obama just LIED

Guessing that TM hates to have to face the fact that his Secular Messiah is now proven to be either a liar or an ignoramus.
Odd, given that the truth doesnt matter to him.

He does it all the time. If there's air moving through his vocal chords, he's telling a lie.

Now that is funny.
pray.gif

lying is also not so nice avie.

Go get any post of mine to prove your false claim dickweed

Last edited:
My guess is they will probably treat you as a human when you start doing the same. You can't make crap up about about people you dont like or dehumanize others to justify your seething hatred and then get mad when they do it back.

GO GET ONE POST OF MINE with a lie in it.

then go get one post where I said someone was not human?

We've shown you hundreds of posts where you lied, you ignore them all like you ignore the point of this thread.
Easy way to take care of that:
Truthmatters
This user is on your Ignore List.

My guess is they will probably treat you as a human when you start doing the same. You can't make crap up about about people you dont like or dehumanize others to justify your seething hatred and then get mad when they do it back.

We've shown you hundreds of posts where you lied, you ignore them all like you ignore the point of this thread.

then they should be REALLY easy for you to go get huh

lying is also not so nice avie.

Go get any post of mine to prove your false claim dickweed

I havent lied about you or made any false claim. So you're going to be more specific.

I've told you before that if you want people to understand you that you need to learn how to communicate and write better. I really wish you would put in a modicum of effort to improve your communication skills. You'd get a much better response if you did. Being lazy about it just makes you less credible.

then they should be REALLY easy for you to go get huh

The fact that we have threads specifically dedicated to showing where you have lied in the past, that you've posted in those threads, and still pretend they don't exist demonstrates that the truth is not with you. If the truth matters to yourself so much, you need to start by not lying to yourself. Probably the toughest thing anyone who loves the truth has to do.

which time did he misspeak?

when he said we KNEW exactly wehre they were or when he said he never said that?

Oh..relying on the Daily Caller?

A internet rag in trouble for trying to pin Child Prostitutes on Senator Menedez?

Have you no shame?

Yet you have no problem with your ilk putting up stink progress or huffo puffo links??

Oh.. BTW.. how is THIS as a source??? Remarks by the President at a DCCC Event -- San Francisco, CA | The White House

Yeah Davey..you see me using them all the time..for really important stuff..right?

:lol:

Anyways..the Huffington Post has won journalism awards. I still don't use them.

The Daily Caller? May have been involved in BRIBING prostitutes to LIE.

Gotta love it.

Journalistic awards are routinely given to clowns like Eugene Robinson, so they mean about as much as the Nobel Peace Prize given to Obama or the Academy Award given to Al Gore.

And when you praise the Huffington Post, don't forget the National Enquirer.

Obamsa simply said fully instead of semi.

Kinda like accidently calling you friend Jim by you friend kyle's name

gun toting and no concern for the humanity of others who dont just cowtow to yopur nuttery.

Yeap pretty much exactly who is responsible for the American people being against you in vast majority

Basically yeah.

It's a "nerd" argument on a very seriously matter.

Who the fuck cares whether it was full or semi auto. Very few people outside the gun world even give it shit.

The fact remains that Lanza fired 158 bullets in under 5 minutes. With a gun that chambers bullets capable of ripping off limbs and doing horrendous damage to the human body.

And the OP is basically arguing about semantics.

Gotta love it.

Who cares about the truth? Unfortunately, your viewpoint is quite common. And why this nation is as corrupt as it is.

Lying about facts in order to rob people of their rights isnt semantics. It's down right criminal.

What?

This makes no sense..at all.

None.

Forum List

Back