I don't say this lightly, but President Obama just LIED

Yea, it's in a full-on meltdown.

Pass the popcorn and watch the crazy.

I bet you dehumanizing all people who disagree with you huh?

do you do the same to your nieghbor?

Maybe the police whould know about your tendencies to see human beings as not human?

She starts drinking early.

Please don't call it a 'she'. Thanks.

gee you dont like to treat humans like humans huh?

Human my ass.

th

gun toting and no concern for the humanity of others who dont just cowtow to yopur nuttery.

Yeap pretty much exactly who is responsible for the American people being against you in vast majority

Your gun snuggling days will end well for the rest of us

You keep saying that. Do you honestly think we dont see how you are trying to avoid the actual topic of the thread? Is Obama a liar or is he just ignorant?

Moreover, why do you want people, particularly minorities and women, to be defenseless? Why do you want them unable to defend themselves? Why do you want to take away the rights of the people?

This is its way of saying "Yes Obama lied, but I'll never admit it"

She starts drinking early.

does that make it easier fofr you to kill people with your guns?

My guess is they will probably treat you as a human when you start doing the same. You can't make crap up about about people you dont like or dehumanize others to justify your seething hatred and then get mad when they do it back.

can you hear how crazy you are to do this?

dehumanizing people isz the first step in dangerous crazy.

The right does it all the time

Guessing that TM hates to have to face the fact that his Secular Messiah is now proven to be either a liar or an ignoramus.
Odd, given that the truth doesnt matter to him.

gun toting and no concern for the humanity of others who dont just cowtow to yopur nuttery.

Yeap pretty much exactly who is responsible for the American people being against you in vast majority

Basically yeah.

It's a "nerd" argument on a very seriously matter.

Who the fuck cares whether it was full or semi auto. Very few people outside the gun world even give it shit.

The fact remains that Lanza fired 158 bullets in under 5 minutes. With a gun that chambers bullets capable of ripping off limbs and doing horrendous damage to the human body.

And the OP is basically arguing about semantics.

Gotta love it.

does that make it easier fofr you to kill people with your guns?

My guess is they will probably treat you as a human when you start doing the same. You can't make crap up about about people you dont like or dehumanize others to justify your seething hatred and then get mad when they do it back.

GO GET ONE POST OF MINE with a lie in it.

then go get one post where I said someone was not human?

Do you teach the children arround you to dehumanize their non friends?

No, just stinking trolls that refuse to address the topic at hand. Allow me to demonstrate:

Did Obama lie or is he ignorant about that which he proposes law?

Oh..relying on the Daily Caller?

A internet rag in trouble for trying to pin Child Prostitutes on Senator Menedez?

Have you no shame?

Yet you have no problem with your ilk putting up stink progress or huffo puffo links??

Oh.. BTW.. how is THIS as a source??? Remarks by the President at a DCCC Event -- San Francisco, CA | The White House

Yeah Davey..you see me using them all the time..for really important stuff..right?

:lol:

Anyways..the Huffington Post has won journalism awards. I still don't use them.

The Daily Caller? May have been involved in BRIBING prostitutes to LIE.

Gotta love it.

Funny shally... I linked to the official whitehouse transcript....

I bet you dehumanizing all people who disagree with you huh?

do you do the same to your nieghbor?

Maybe the police whould know about your tendencies to see human beings as not human?

Says the person who advocates for the killing of unborn children and justifies it by pretending those children arent human.

Basically yeah.

It's a "nerd" argument on a very seriously matter.

Who the fuck cares whether it was full or semi auto. Very few people outside the gun world even give it shit.

The fact remains that Lanza fired 158 bullets in under 5 minutes. With a gun that chambers bullets capable of ripping off limbs and doing horrendous damage to the human body.

And the OP is basically arguing about semantics.

Gotta love it.
You didnt answer the question:
Did The Obama lie, or is he ignorant?

Lying and dehumanizing human beings that you do not like for poltical reasons is stupid and crazy

Forum List

Back