🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

i DONT THINK LIBS REALIZE SOME OF US ARE HAPPY TO SEE THE LEFT BASH TRUMP

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
many Republicans dont support Trump; we consider him a wannabe Republican who has hung out with Democrats his whole life. we thank him for calling attention to the illegal/snctuary city issue; but that's about it.

so i dont know you the left-wingers bashing him just didnt get the memo to pretend to support him hoping republicans keep doing that or what; but THANKS FOR BASHING TRUMP for those of us who dont want him as our candidate!!

Rump's a self-basher. Always has been. All ya gotta do is watch and laugh.
emot-munch.gif

the point was and is you're doing our work for us. now get back to work leftardz!!!

(oh but thanks for keeping my thread alive) ;)

Trump has done something I thought impossible till now. He has brought to light issues that republicans hide from: trade embargoes, Japan dumping cars, Ford outsourcing, China's monetary policies, and economic policies that only help the rich and corporations. I am hoping he sticks to these issues even though the republicans will have to eventually destroy him for their benefactors and sponsors. Truth often comes from the most unlikely places.

"...[T]he Republican base doesn’t actually share the Republican establishment’s economic delusions. [..] The thing is, we didn’t really know that until Mr. Trump came along. The influence of big-money donors meant that nobody could make a serious play for the G.O.P. nomination without pledging allegiance to supply-side doctrine, and this allowed the establishment to imagine that ordinary voters shared its antipopulist creed. Indeed, Mr. Bush’s hapless attempt at a takedown suggests that his political team still doesn’t get it, and thinks that pointing out The Donald’s heresies will be enough to doom his campaign.

Again, I’m not making a case for Mr. Trump. There are lots of other politicians out there who also refuse to buy into right-wing economic nonsense...." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/07/opinion/paul-krugman-trump-is-right-on-economics.html

Trump has done something I thought impossible till now. He has brought to light issues that republicans hide from: trade embargoes, Japan dumping cars, Ford outsourcing, China's monetary policies, and economic policies that only help the rich and corporations. I am hoping he sticks to these issues even though the republicans will have to eventually destroy him for their benefactors and sponsors. Truth often comes from the most unlikely places.

"...[T]he Republican base doesn’t actually share the Republican establishment’s economic delusions. [..] The thing is, we didn’t really know that until Mr. Trump came along. The influence of big-money donors meant that nobody could make a serious play for the G.O.P. nomination without pledging allegiance to supply-side doctrine, and this allowed the establishment to imagine that ordinary voters shared its antipopulist creed. Indeed, Mr. Bush’s hapless attempt at a takedown suggests that his political team still doesn’t get it, and thinks that pointing out The Donald’s heresies will be enough to doom his campaign.

Again, I’m not making a case for Mr. Trump. There are lots of other politicians out there who also refuse to buy into right-wing economic nonsense...." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/07/opinion/paul-krugman-trump-is-right-on-economics.html

i'm simply amazed at the things people whine like crybabies about that they only attribute to right-wing policies and ideology................just proves how utterly useless and irrelevant Progressives are.

I don't think bedowin realizes that we liberals aren't concerned at all about whether conservatives approve of our bashing.

The two sides are very different in that respect.

Liberals don't care what conservatives think.

Conservatives, in a manner much like sullen teenagers, will usually choose whatever action they think pisses off liberals.

(And you know what really pisses off us liberals? People playing in traffic.)

Forum List

Back