I don't understand why Veterans would vote for Donald Trump.

Hillary has nothing but disdain for veterans, active duty, and pretty much all Americans....just like Obama. She is an elitist after all. Vets know this and they also know she is likely to start WWIII. So, naturally they can't stand the crazy sick old lady.
I'm guessing you are not thinking this through and you dont see the logic chain being broken with what you just posted? Someone starting WWIII with troops they disdain?

Jeez, dude.....go back and read your last sentence and then do something that you rarely do....which is "think"......

Benghazi.....

Benghazi is a lovely city, but what does it have to do with anything?
Even though 90 died under Reagan at US embassies and 60 under Bush, Benghazi has become the "magic" word for a kind of "get out of jail" card. Any question the right wing doesn't like, they just suddenly shout "Benghazi" and suddenly, they think they won.

Perhaps it is because you lack the mental acuity to understand that there is more than the democrat swill that you are fed.

Now, why would the troops support Hillary? I see no reason that anyone at all would support her.

That's right, you don't understand.

I trust Trump to do more for our veterans than Hillary. The delusional bitch is already known for hating them and cops.

Do more? Like find a home for them and let them rot so he doesn't have to see these people any more?

Okay, why should veterans vote for Trump then?
Because they believe in his message? Because they agree with his policy positions? Because they have pulled the lever for an R for a decade and are not going to change now? Because they do not pay attention to anything in politics? Because they do pay attention and dislike Hillary vehemently?

Take your pick - there are a lot of reasons that one may or may not support a given candidate.

Trump suggests military members with mental health issues aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’

Trump provokes anger by suggesting vets with PTSD are not 'strong'

Ct3xD3fWEAACaeX.jpg:large

We know Trump tried to stiff veterans and was shamed into paying them the money he promised.

We know he thinks a POW can't be a hero.

And we know Republicans have worked tirelessly to cut veteran's benefits.

And still veterans vote Republican. Why is that?

Because we know regressive are liars and hate the military. Trump is right, many folks can't handle the stress of combat. In WWI, WWII and Korea they called it shell shocked, since Vietnam they've called it PTSD. Trump has called, more than once, for enhance mental health treatment for Vets, even saying they should be able to go to civilian doctors if the VA is full or the Vet lives too far away from treatment facilities.

VoteVets is a self proclaimed progressive political organization. Try coming up with an unbiased site next time.

Because they believe in his message? Because they agree with his policy positions? Because they have pulled the lever for an R for a decade and are not going to change now? Because they do not pay attention to anything in politics? Because they do pay attention and dislike Hillary vehemently?

Take your pick - there are a lot of reasons that one may or may not support a given candidate.

So what policy positions would a veteran agree with?

The one where Trump disdains veterans?

Any of them. Your 'assessment' is rather irrelevant.

Shut up niggra.
you sound like a cop

Be careful boy.....I'm armed ;)
Timid cave chimps are always armed. They would pee themselves without protection.

Yo chimp, I am an ex-champion wrestler.......Omaha....
Of course you are, cave gibbon. Trump has only 37% of the vets.

US military poll: Johnson and Trump tied, Clinton way behind

Posting conflicting stats, how fakey of you.

Maybe it's because they don't want to be forced to wear heals and sleep next to queers.

Do you have something against queers?
Yes, I do. I'm tired of them trying to ram their revolting lifestyle down my throat.
well stop going to their nightclubs then?
Who needs to go to their night clubs? If they walk into your business, you are forced to pretend they are normal human beings.

Yes, I do. I'm tired of them trying to ram their revolting lifestyle down my throat.

You are sick of people expressing themselves differently than you?

What percentage of queers are doing that to you?

They can express themselves differently all they want, so long as I'm not forced to participate, but the later is exactly what they want to force on me and everyone else.

Any of them. Your 'assessment' is rather irrelevant.

I'm asking you. If you were a veteran, which policies would you think are worth MORE than Trump having decided that you're useless?

Forum List

Back