I don't would think Oz would lose again if Fetterman's health triggers a special election. No one can be such a loser

Oh, you got me....I'm a Conservative, have been since Reagan....Congrats Sherlock..... :rolleyes:

I've always wondered how it was that Conservatives were able to stomach the debt that Reagan, Bush and Trump signed off on.

I've always wondered how it was that Conservatives were able to stomach the debt that Reagan, Bush and Trump signed off on.
I've always wondered how people like you that claim they follow no party so often fall in line with progressive Democrats...

I've always wondered how people like you that claim they follow no party so often fall in line with progressive Democrats...

Not hard. I support much of what "progressive Democrats" support where it comes to people over corporations.

Now, about that debt?

I personally don't think Oz would lose again . I mean come on. How much of a loser can a candidate be. Right?
Imagine losing back to back to a disabled candidate and a non-disabled one?
Give me your on-the-record predictions if Fetterman ends up retiring or passing away.

He'd have a different opponent, so yes, he could.

Not hard. I support much of what "progressive Democrats" support where it comes to people over corporations.

Now, about that debt?

I keep saying we need a strong third party, like the "Moderate Party," that can bridge the gap between the Rs and the Ds and successfully broker legislation using the good ideas from each side.

Forum List

Back