I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

spit-or-swallow.jpg

Big deal anyway didn't Hillary recently say "I love and care about coal workers so much that I will put them all out of work?"

Or something like that?

You provided a quote Trump said he "I love Hispanics" because he loves their food

I provided the quote "I love hispanics" no because was listed by anyone but yourself. Sorry you're imagining things again.

o_O
That's classic, you really don't get it.

Your quote showed he said he loves Hispanics because he loves their food

Your claim was he eats their food to show he loves Hispanics.

You really don't get the difference, do you? Did you fall out of the kommunist klown kar on your head too many times?

You provided a quote Trump said he "I love Hispanics" because he loves their food

I provided the quote "I love hispanics" no because was listed by anyone but yourself. Sorry you're imagining things again.

o_O

Your quote showed he said he loves Hispanics because he loves their food.

Thats not a quote thats a thread title.

Only to you, maybe

You really don't get the difference, do you? Did you fall out of the kommunist klown kar on your head too many times?

k-k-k-kiss my ass kold kracker

Big deal anyway didn't Hillary recently say "I love and care about coal workers so much that I will put them all out of work?"

Or something like that?

thats a pretty poor defense

I really don't give one fuck about your opinion on any subject. A clown is the perfect avatar for you. Hillary panders good, Trump panders bad LOL you're a fucking idiot.

o_O

Only to you, maybe

You don't know what quote marks mean, LOL. Most liberals don't. Why you insist on government educations I'll never know

Funny, there was none of this outrage over Hillary saying she was named after sir Edmund Hillary.... Lol
What an indignity for Sir Edmund. If the best thing Hispanic culture has to offer is Tacos, I will remain a anglophile.

Or something like that?

thats a pretty poor defense

I really don't give one fuck about your opinion on any subject. A clown is the perfect avatar for you. Hillary panders good, Trump panders bad LOL you're a fucking idiot.

Caring about my opinion doesnt matter, its still a piss poor defense. You done?

o_O

Only to you, maybe

You don't know what quote marks mean, LOL. Most liberals don't. Why you insist on government educations I'll never know

Ok-k-k-k-k

I am making Mexican tonight after talking about this silliness yesterday. I love Hispanics! Also, Enchiladas!

Hey, nothing not to love about Cinco de Mayo and the hundreds of Mexican restaurants all over Tucson offering food and margarita specials.

That being said, seeing Trump talking about Mexican food has inspired me to cook Italian.

Forum List

Back