I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

Afraid of them? Good grief, you are truly one of the most moronic and dumbest posters I've had the misfortune of encountering, and that means a lot at this place. Someone needs to shove a taco down your dumb pie hole to shut you up. Lol.

Are you threatening me?
huh.gif

I hate watermelons. Guess I better tell my ex roomie that might move back in (I hope I hope I hope I hope) that I hate him?

How could anybody hate the wonderful watermelon? Anyway, good luck with your ex-future roomie. :eusa_angel:

I hate watermelons. Guess I better tell my ex roomie that might move back in (I hope I hope I hope I hope) that I hate him?

How could anybody hate the wonderful watermelon? Anyway, good luck with your ex-future roomie. :eusa_angel:
Oh, I ADORE my ex roomie! I hope hope hope hope he does come back. See, he works for the forestry department and they sent him off into the wild (Kings Canyon National Park) for 6 whole months as trail crew boss. So he had to go. He was not amused at all on having to go. But..he did. However....in 4 months, he is heading back this way. He thinks. They are sending him back to this area. He will need to find a room again. Um. No he won't. I have one!!!

Forum List

Back