I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

Whinge" isn't a word a Valley Girl would use unless her daddy owned an old TR-4.
nono.gif

Ok. I missed the association. I know what a TR 4 is. But what's a "whinge" and how is that word related to old Triumphs?

Ok. I missed the association. I know what a TR 4 is. But what's a "whinge" and how is that word related to old Triumphs?

Brit word, often used by canucks too which is where I believe she or somebody around her if from. She can't slip "whinge" past me because a poster from Vancouver I fought for years on another long-defunct board used it to piss me off. :lol:

So...if I love Tacos, that means I love all hispanics? Any time I go to a mexican restaurant it is to show how much I adore mexicans?

Duh.
2b5jfb.jpg

My next tweet, I'm eating a watermelon to show I love blacks.

So...if I love Tacos, that means I love all hispanics? Any time I go to a mexican restaurant it is to show how much I adore mexicans?

Duh.
2b5jfb.jpg

My next tweet, I'm eating a watermelon to show I love blacks.
I hate watermelons. Guess I better tell my ex roomie that might move back in (I hope I hope I hope I hope) that I hate him?

I eat tacos because they are yummy. But not that Taco Cabana shit the Donald is hossing on there. That even looks shit by Ney York standards. First, it's in some deep fried tortilla bowl, second it's burnt to hell. I mean damb, a billionaire could have a real taco from aNY real taco stand in the southwest and he gets fast food? yuck.

I eat tacos because they are yummy. But not that Taco Cabana shit the Donald is hossing on there. That even looks shit by Ney York standards. First, it's in some deep fried tortilla bowl, second it's burnt to hell. I mean damb, a billionaire could have a real taco from aNY real taco stand in the southwest and he gets fast food? yuck.
I made a burrito last night, and I think maybe it turned me democrat.

Really? I just hollered at my hispanic roommate and asked him if the D is as you just stated. He said, and I quote "hell no. Es estúpida esa persona?"

I said no. He just hath a lithp.

Your roommate is an arab, probably a terrorist. :terror:

Forum List

Back