I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

Well, you are just wrong then. Lol. Authentic Mexican food is not that hot. Tex Mex is really hot.

Idiot.

There is not a single Mexican food, but many from different regions in Mexico. In general terms, the further North you go, to states such as Chihuahua, Durango and Sinaloa, the food is less spicy. You'll find there more emphasis in meat based dishes, flour tortillas, and less spices.

Is real, traditional Mexican food spicy? - Quora

BTW, another reason the Mehicans use a lot of chili peppers is to mask the taste of bad meat. Everything is relative to the dish and region the food comes from, but the fact remains that down south of the border, they eat spicy food to sweat....Anybody says any different doesn't know their ass from a burrito.

Well, you are just wrong then. Lol. Authentic Mexican food is not that hot. Tex Mex is really hot.

Idiot.

There is not a single Mexican food, but many from different regions in Mexico. In general terms, the further North you go, to states such as Chihuahua, Durango and Sinaloa, the food is less spicy. You'll find there more emphasis in meat based dishes, flour tortillas, and less spices.

blah blah blah....go pester somebody else ms.posterofthemonth. :rolleyes-41:

BTW, another reason the Mehicans use a lot of chili peppers is to mask the taste of bad meat. Everything is relative to the dish and region the food comes from, but the fact remains that down south of the border, they eat spicy food to sweat....Anybody says any different doesn't know their ass from a burrito.

You are just silly. Lol.

Idiot.

blah blah blah....go pester somebody else ms.posterofthemonth. :rolleyes-41:

No, I can post in this thread or any other thread of my choosing. If you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine. :D

Why do you keep referring to them as "Mehicans?" I think I know why you are knocking the food. Lol.

Why do you keep referring to them as "Mehicans?" I think I know why you are knocking the food. Lol.

The letter "x" isn't pronounced is why Ms Boston Cream Pie. :badgrin:

Why don't you just admit the REAL reason? Too cowardly? :)

Ah I see, you believe Mehico is some mysterious place out of a romance novel. Fact of the matter is it's a third-world shithole that's too dangerous to travel in anymore. So when you pretend you know anything about their people or food, try coming down here and seeing it for yourself....idiot.

Ah I see, you believe Mehico is some mysterious place out of a romance novel. Fact of the matter is it's a third-world shithole that's too dangerous to travel in anymore. So when you pretend you know anything about their people or food, try coming down here and seeing it for yourself instead of reading about it....idiot.

I'm talking about the food. Lol. The fact of the matter is . . . Tex Mex is MUCH hotter than most true Mexican cuisine. So, why don't you share which authentic Mexican dishes you've had?

Ah I see, you believe Mehico is some mysterious place out of a romance novel. Fact of the matter is it's a third-world shithole that's too dangerous to travel in anymore. So when you pretend you know anything about their people or food, try coming down here and seeing it for yourself....idiot.

I don't need to go there to have made authentic Mexican recipes. :D There are many dishes that are not very hot at all.

I'm talking about the food. Lol. The fact of the matter is . . . Tex Mex is MUCH hotter than most true Mexican cuisine. So, why don't you share which authentic Mexican dishes you've had?

What food, what passes for en enchilada in Boston?
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif
Tell you what, buy one from a street vendor in Nogales sometime, missy.....better bring along a couple rolls of toilet paper just in case.

Forum List

Back