I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

And I don't know the woman's name but she claims to be Trump's national spokesperson or something tied to his campaign. I honestly don't remember her position within the organization but either way it's up the ladder a ways. And get this, she isn't white or a male!
Shocking I tell you.

I think I know who you are talking about. I've seen her on the news channels a few times. But I think it's more of some kind of citizen brigade. And I'm not quite sure which bathroom she'd have to use in North Carolina.
Had to dig a bit but I found her.

Katrina Pierson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's actually not the person I was thinking of, but I've seen her too.

[QUOTE="ClosedCaption, post: 14191683, member: 25032
Donald_J__Trump_on_Twitter___Happy__CincoDeMayo__The_best_taco_bowls_are_made_in_Trump_Tower_Grill__I_love_Hispanics__https___t_co_ufoTeQd8yA_https___t_co_k01Mc6CuDI_.jpg

Hola Hombre! Yo Like-a Hispanics Mucho Mucho! Gracias Arriba Arriba poor favor

"poor" favor? Ya kinda blew it right outta the gate, gringo. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, because I also thought Like-a was Spanish too. That's what you think?

Nastiest food I ever had was El Pollo Loco in San Pedro Sula Honduras.

Why? You just didn't like it, or something was wrong with it?

It was just nasty... it was like rancid Popeye's!

I thought El Pollo Loco was a Mexican restaurant in the states? Is that actually an authentic Mexican dish?

Fried chicken chain in Central America. The Hispanic Popeye's I suppose.

I thought El Pollo Loco was a Mexican restaurant in the states? Is that actually an authentic Mexican dish?

Probably fried roosters.

Probably fried roosters.

They use a lot of chicken and pork, and a lot of authentic Mexican dishes are delicious and not so hot that you burn out your insides trying to consume them. :)

Probably fried roosters.

They use a lot of chicken and pork, and a lot of authentic Mexican dishes are delicious and not so hot that you burn out your insides trying to consume them. :)

Yeah, authentic Mexican cuisine for the most part is fairly bland.

Probably fried roosters.

I disagree completely. I've made several Mexican dishes at home, and they are very tasty. What have you tried that's bland exactly?

Probably fried roosters.

I disagree completely. I've made several Mexican dishes at home, and they are very tasty. What have you tried that's bland exactly?

Well, by that I mean not spicy... awesome, just not really spicy. That's all I meant.

Probably fried roosters.

Well, by that I mean not spicy... awesome, just not really spicy. That's all I meant.

Some of it is spicy. It's just not burning hot, like a lot of Tex Mex. Personally, I don't like food that would give me a bleeding ulcer. Lol.

Left wing cliches sponsored by Media Matters (we monitor only conservative speech) are a dime a dozen and Trump is in the spotlight. If he ate spinach the left wing pundits would probably make a crack about Popeye. Nothing could be more laughable or offensive than Midwest raised lilly white Hillary taking on a Black accent in a Black church but it just ain't funny to the liberal establishment.

Left wing cliches sponsored by Media Matters (we monitor only conservative speech) are a dime a dozen and Trump is in the spotlight. If he ate spinach the left wing pundits would probably make a crack about Popeye. Nothing could be more laughable or offensive than Midwest raised lilly white Hillary taking on a Black accent in a Black church but it just ain't funny to the liberal establishment.
She was just trying to sooth the super predators..... geez

I kind of think the commercialized version of mexican food might be exaggerated quite a lot. Who puts that much spice on their food? Most cultures have their share of spicy food but it seems like the food sold in mexican resturants is spiced up quite a lot. Statistically it is impossible for that much spicy food to be the dominant food in a culture. I think it is the business side that spices it up and for some reason that sells.

Forum List

Back