I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

Real traditional Mexican food is not all that good. All starch and protein...no cheese or veggies. It was when Mexican recipes and Texas recipes came together that the north American Burrito and Taco were created. Yummy! I'm going to Taco's locos tonight...

It only proves that America makes everything better.

Tex mex goes too far with the "heat" too, IMO. I don't think authentic Mexican food is as hot.

I don't know about that because whenever I buy mexican candy half of it is jalepeno flavor.

I've never had Mexican candy, so I'll take your word for it. :dunno:

Half of all mexican food they sell is jalapeno flavored. Can we give it a rest on the spicy food? Do you hear me mexicans! Stop selling so much spicy food! Not everything in the world has to be hot, spicy hot, ass burning hot, and did-I-just-pour-raw-acid-on-my-burrito hot. Even other mexicans complain how hot the food is so give it a rest.

I hate Mexican food so I must hate Mexicans

You know some 'liberal' is going to feel so guilty right now that they are going to double their monthly food allowance on mexican food just to prove they are not racist. Mabye mexican food resturants should pick up on this and exploit them.

Tex mex goes too far with the "heat" too, IMO. I don't think authentic Mexican food is as hot.

It isn't. They use a ton of chili's, but in almost every dish the seeds and the white fleshy membrane is removed that contains well over 90% of a pepper's heat.
Cooking authentic Mexican food is hard work. Lot's of steps and a lot of hand work. But the result is actually really good. But because of the difficulty - a true Mexican restaurant in the U.S. is difficult to find.

Tex Mex is toned down for gringos. Authetnic Mexican food is prepared to taste.. some families like it hot, some don't.

we'll know how much Donnie loves mexicans in December, it'll be tamale season and he'll be toast.

[QUOTE="ClosedCaption, post: 14191683, member: 25032
Donald_J__Trump_on_Twitter___Happy__CincoDeMayo__The_best_taco_bowls_are_made_in_Trump_Tower_Grill__I_love_Hispanics__https___t_co_ufoTeQd8yA_https___t_co_k01Mc6CuDI_.jpg

Hola Hombre! Yo Like-a Hispanics Mucho Mucho! Gracias Arriba Arriba poor favor[/QUOTE]

"poor" favor? Ya kinda blew it right outta the gate, gringo. :lol:

Forum List

Back