I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

Oh look, another race baiting thread by ClosedCaption.

*puts on shocked face*
Do they let Mexicans into Trylp Tower if they are not carrying cleaning products?
Isn't his national chairperson a minority? Do you suppose she carries a mop everywhere with her?

Better yet why does the left assume that minorities are only capable of shit jobs? That is the true racism via stereotyping

No pig gutz soup for me, thanks..

menudo is beef .. you're safe, eat up ;)

Uh...it's part of a cow, yeah. But it's made from the cow's stomach. So yes, it's guts.
My grandparents ate cow brains and eggs....

Good on them. I'll stick with the prime cuts.
These folks were from the early 20th century.....My Grandad would be 20 years old in 1916..

Isn't his national chairperson a minority? Do you suppose she carries a mop everywhere with her?

Uhhh, who exactly are you talking about?

Better yet why does the left assume that minorities are only capable of shit jobs? That is the true racism via stereotyping

Fair is fair. There are also an amazing number of people on the right who repeatedly make the case that they're only capable of shit jobs.

Uhhh, who exactly are you talking about?

Fair is fair. There are also an amazing number of people on the right who repeatedly make the case that they're only capable of shit jobs.
Both of which are equally stupid.

And I don't know the woman's name but she claims to be Trump's national spokesperson or something tied to his campaign. I honestly don't remember her position within the organization but either way it's up the ladder a ways. And get this, she isn't white or a male!
Shocking I tell you.

And I don't know the woman's name but she claims to be Trump's national spokesperson or something tied to his campaign. I honestly don't remember her position within the organization but either way it's up the ladder a ways. And get this, she isn't white or a male!
Shocking I tell you.

I think I know who you are talking about. I've seen her on the news channels a few times. But I think it's more of some kind of citizen brigade. And I'm not quite sure which bathroom she'd have to use in North Carolina.

Shocking I tell you.

I think I know who you are talking about. I've seen her on the news channels a few times. But I think it's more of some kind of citizen brigade. And I'm not quite sure which bathroom she'd have to use in North Carolina.
Had to dig a bit but I found her.

Katrina Pierson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hate Mexican food so I must hate Mexicans

You know some 'liberal' is going to feel so guilty right now that they are going to double their monthly food allowance on mexican food just to prove they are not racist. Mabye mexican food resturants should pick up on this and exploit them.

Why not? American run companies do it! :D

Exactly the same words were being said in every office in America. We do love Hispanics. I definitely love my grandkids and my dil (even though she doesn't cook Mexican food much, it's so sad for us all).....

Just curious. Does anyone here know just how much Mexican food is actually Mexican?

Little.... I've been to Mexico. Don't recall ever seeing a gordita.

Well, you are wrong. A gordita is an authentic Mexican/Guatemalan dish.

Been to Guatemala, a lot. Never seen it there either.

But hey, I'll have to take your word for it.

So? You've been there. That doesn't mean you saw or ate all the authentic Mexican cuisine . . . lol.

Just curious. Does anyone here know just how much Mexican food is actually Mexican?

Little.... I've been to Mexico. Don't recall ever seeing a gordita.

Well, you are wrong. A gordita is an authentic Mexican/Guatemalan dish.

Been to Guatemala, a lot. Never seen it there either.

But hey, I'll have to take your word for it.

So? You've been there. That doesn't mean you saw or ate all the authentic Mexican cuisine . . . lol.

Never said I did. Just saying I don't recall seeing it on menus. And I've been to some off the wall places in rural Guatemala. Hell, maybe I did but I jut don't remember.

Forum List

Back