I eat Tacos to show I love Hispanics

I just love it when people who are of Non-English descent whinge about cultural appropriation in English.

I want to see Trump extend this to every ethnic food just so he can alienate the few minority voters who will consider voting for him.
Effing dufus.

So...if I love Tacos, that means I love all hispanics? Any time I go to a mexican restaurant it is to show how much I adore mexicans?

Duh.

I want to see Trump extend this to every ethnic food just so he can alienate the few minority voters who will consider voting for him.
Effing dufus.

The guy had mex food lunch and somebody thought it would be a fun tie-in to cinco de mayo....BIG freaking deal....you leftists feign these micro-aggressions but mehicans probably thought it was funny. :itsok:

BTW, another reason the Mehicans use a lot of chili peppers is to mask the taste of bad meat. Everything is relative to the dish and region the food comes from, but the fact remains that down south of the border, they eat spicy food to sweat....Anybody says any different doesn't know their ass from a burrito.

Why do you keep referring to them as "Mehicans?" I think I know why you are knocking the food. Lol.

What the people living in that area called themselves was Majicans Ma-hi-cans. The Spanish called them Mexicans with the x sounding like j. Thus, Mehicans is closer to the Spanish than saying it with a hard x. He/she's clearly more aware of the authenticity than you are.

BTW, another reason the Mehicans use a lot of chili peppers is to mask the taste of bad meat. Everything is relative to the dish and region the food comes from, but the fact remains that down south of the border, they eat spicy food to sweat....Anybody says any different doesn't know their ass from a burrito.

Why do you keep referring to them as "Mehicans?" I think I know why you are knocking the food. Lol.

What the people living in that area called themselves was Majicans Ma-hi-cans. The Spanish called them Mexicans with the x sounding like j. Thus, Mehicans is closer to the Spanish than saying it with a hard x. He/she's clearly more aware of the authenticity than you are.

He's being derogatory. I think that much is obvious to anyone with even 1/4 of a brain cell. Look, just because you hate Mexicans, doesn't mean you have to pick on everything about them. Grow up!

He's being derogatory. I think that much is obvious to anyone with even 1/4 of a brain cell. Look, just because you hate Mexicans, doesn't mean you have to pick on everything about them. Grow up!

Have you some kind of limited understanding.

I AM MARRIED TO A MEXICAN! I have extensively studied Mexican history and its impact on the current USA.

Keep lookin', bub. I'm a Californian.

Are not.

As an expert in myself, I most definitely know that I am a Californian.

Maybe now, but there's a canuck in your soul....or you live with one or used to at some point. "Whinge" isn't a word a Valley Girl would use unless her daddy owned an old TR-4.
nono.gif

You're a lunatic in any language. :cuckoo:

You're a lunatic in any language. :cuckoo:

Come on. You are being derogatory. You hate everything "Mehican" don't you? At least be honest with yourself.

I AM MARRIED TO A MEXICAN! I have extensively studied Mexican history and its impact on the current USA.

So? What does that have to do with my post???

The poster is a hater, plain and simple. He's been knocking them and their food the entire time! Also, you can say anything on the internet. Doesn't mean you're telling the truth. Lol.

You claimed that a Gordita is not a Mexican dish. You also claimed that Chiles Rellano are not from Mexico. ??? Why don't you tell us the "origin" of these foods then, Mr. Mexican experto. Lol.

Forum List

Back