I encourage everyone to watch Dana Bash's interview with JD Vance for perspective on tonight's interview with Harris AND Walz.

Kamala only brought Walz to answer the questions, that she is suppose to answer. Because, she obviously can't answer them herself. And they will be softball questions. Questions that even a third grader would be able to answer. But she will botch them anyways.

It goes to shows what America will be up against IF they elect her.

No commentary. I just suggest watching this interview for perspective and comparison to the interview Dana Bush will conduct with Kamala and presumably Tim Walz tonight.

They aren't going to show it live. It's going to be recorded and edited.

It will be a couple of days before they allow us to see it.

No commentary. I just suggest watching this interview for perspective and comparison to the interview Dana Bush will conduct with Kamala and presumably Tim Walz tonight.

does he think the vice president calls any shots? lololol

better check with trump before you start calling shots.

She will go softball with the demrats. The leftist corporate media's job is to cover cackling Kamla and carry her and that useless slob of VP she has over the finish line without question. And they may pull it off.

She will go softball with the demrats. The leftist corporate media's job is to cover cackling Kamla and carry her and that useless slob of VP she has over the finish line without question. And they may pull it off.
She actually moderated the Biden debate as well as one could expect. That is because she was under orders from the DNC to let Biden crash and burn. It will be a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SCENARIO TONIGHT.

I don't get or watch CNN. I just wonder why Vance would even dignify Bash with an interview?
Because unlike Kamala Harris, Trump and Vance aren't afraid to take questions. They'll talk to anyone. Harris would never go on FoxNews and take unscripted questions. In fact, I'm sure she had the questions ahead of time from CNN.

She actually moderated the Biden debate as well as one could expect. That is because she was under orders from the DNC to let Biden crash and burn. It will be a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SCENARIO TONIGHT.
Her questions will be very telling.

Because unlike Kamala Harris, Trump and Vance aren't afraid to take questions. They'll talk to anyone. Harris would never go on FoxNews and take unscripted questions. In fact, I'm sure she had the questions ahead of time from CNN.
KumWHORE is pathetic and by far the WORST choice Dems ever had,,,,,, but you would think this nutball is sliced bread. Afterall, remember how Democrats LIED and said Biden was SHARP as a tack! :p

Forum List

Back