I Fear the Lord, Israel! I fear the Lord!!!

It is written:

And to man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

- Job 28: 28

[ame=http://youtu.be/j0mTTMZqDw4]Satanism - The Root of Rock Music 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

God loves you, Steven R. He desires to set you free from all of this and reveal His Son, Jesus Christ, to you. If you were the only man upon the earth Jesus would have shed his blood on Calvary's tree just for you. He loves you so much. This is the truth. Jesus has paid the price to redeem you. Lucifer cannot do that because Lucifer is a created being, a fallen angel, he was defeated at the cross! He is a defeated foe. He cannot redeem anyone. I have all authority over Lucifer and his serpents and scorpions. I have all authority over his powers. He is powerless to do battle with me. Do you know why? Because Jesus said so. This is what Jesus tells all who become born again Christians and followers of Him.

It is written:

Behold, I have given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nothwithstanding do not rejoice that the spirits are subject unto you but rather that your names are written in the heaven. ( lamb's book of life ) - Luke 10: 19, 20

I want your name to be written in the Lambs book of life, Steven R. I want your name to be written in heaven. I claim your soul for the Kingdom of heaven and ask the Holy Spirit to go now and draw you to Jesus. I bind Satan off of your mind, spirit and body, in the name of Jesus. You shall know the truth this day. Amen. God loves you more than you could possibly know, Steven R. It matters not what you have done in your life. Jesus did not come to condemn you but to save you. That is the truth, Steven R. That is the truth. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Amen.

Last edited:
It is wisdom to examine the evidence on a matter before condemning it as untrue. Please examine all the evidence which has been provided here both part 1 and part 2 before deciding what is true and what is not true. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. [ame=http://youtu.be/hsdgwa3G91A]Satanism - The Root of Rock Music 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

It is wisdom to examine the evidence on a matter before condemning it as untrue. Please examine all the evidence which has been provided here both part 1 and part 2 before deciding what is true and what is not true. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9h7g-PQsU]Larry Norman Live - Why Should The Devil Have All The Good Music - YouTube[/ame]

It is wisdom to consider a matter and look at the evidence. Let us examine what Carlos Santana told Rolling Stone magazine about an angel he had encountered. There is more to this business of rock music than man ( without the Spirit of God ) realizes. Even for the Christian, it is not until the Spirit of God points these things out to us that we understand that rock music has absolutely no place whatsover in the church, in our homes or in a christians life at all! Christians should not have anything to do with it because it is a doorway through which demons can and will enter in. Those ministers of the gospel who tell you that rock music is perfectly fine so long as the lyrics are about God are in reality ministers of satan who have infiltrated the churches. May the LORD expose who they are, in Jesus name. Amen.

Carlos Santana's Demon Named 'Metatron'Carlos Santana told Rolling Stone magazine in the summer of 1999, more than half a year before his stellar showing at the 42nd Annual Grammys:

“I know it sounds New Age... but in my meditation, this entity - which is called Metatron - he said, 'we want to hook you back to the radio airwave frequency. We want you to reach junior high schools, high schools and universities. Once you reach them - because we are going to connect you with the best artists of the day - then we want you to present them a new menu. Let them know that they are themselves, multidimensional spirits with enormous possibilities and opportunities. We want you to present them with a new form of existence that transcends religion, politics or the modus operandi of education today'”

SOURCE: Rolling Stone magazine, Summer of 1999

As with many other Rockers, Santana admits that there is a spiritual entity behind his music. Santana claims that he has had contact with the dead spirit of Jimi Hendrix. Santana claims that his first initiation into the spiritual world took place when he first ingested the illegal drug LSD in the 1960's. Other musicians, such Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys, claim to have experienced type of spirit control. Santana claims that while he played Woodstock, the Mecca of Rock 'N' Roll, his guitar became a serpent before his eyes and inspired the way he played, which has made him famous as a Rock guitarist. Santana admits that his success is tied to a spiritual entity, Metatron. Thus, Santana is of the Devil.

Carlos Santana has his own personal demonic god, Metatron. Here is another disturbing excerpt from Rolling Stone magazine...

"Metatron is an angel. Santana has been in regular contact with him since 1994. Carlos will sit here facing the wall, the candles lit. He has a yellow legal pad at one side, ready for the communications that will come. 'It's kind of like a fax machine,' he says."

continue reading on link -

It is written: The fear of the Lord is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding. - Job 28: 28

I did not realize myself what the extent of this was until the Holy Spirit began to point it out to me one day! Oh! Praise God for the Holy Spirit, people! The testimonies of ex satanists have even included their involvment with music studios in Hollywood - invoking demons into this music and back masking, etc. It is truly startling how the enemy has invaded the church with this type music! May the LORD expose how Satan has been behind it all! Our warfare is not with flesh and blood but with principalities and powers, spiritual wickedness in high places, with Lucifer himself. Let us depart from evil and not make excuses for it any longer. Amen.

Last edited:
This is what the Lord says to all those who walk in the light of their own fires.

Sounds very scary...its no wonder you are all freaked out about hell and destruction, you are as guilty as sin.

What does the Lord say to those who worship a false roman triune god that diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human without a human father and teaches others to do the same?

"He who sets aside even the least of the law's demands, and teaches others to do the same will have the lowest place in the kingdom of God" Matthew 5:19

To understand what Jesus meant by saying they will have the lowest place, see Genesis 3:14.......

"The LORD God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all the wild beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life."

Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is one. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 and I see that even some self professed bible scholars have taken to using this math when explaining the mystery of God being Father, Son and Spirit.

On the matter of pointing your finger at me in judgment, Hobelim, there are three more on your very hand pointing back at you. That would be 1 + 1+ 1 = 3.

- Jeri

That's silly Jeri. One God appearing three times is the same one God, as in 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.', but that's not what you profess to believe. You believe that the Father is not the son and the son is not the holy spirit and the Father is greater than the son and the holy spirit but they are all equally God which is as ridiculous as saying that three different distinct persons add up to the same being.

It is a contradiction of the testimony of every prophet since Abraham, a violation of divine Law, and a desecration of what Jesus taught and believed.

If scripture is true, you died in the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a false roman trinity and have since descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead.

That's why you can't stop yourself from doing that which scripture clearly teaches results in destruction. You have exchanged your birthright as a sentient being for a bowl of stir fried human dung that you drool over like a person driven to insanity by starvation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqp71DOJ3aY]Frank Zappa - Inca Roads (A Token Of His Extreme) - YouTube[/ame]

It is wisdom to consider a matter and look at the evidence. Let us examine what Carlos Santana told Rolling Stone magazine about an angel he had encountered. There is more to this business of rock music than man ( without the Spirit of God ) realizes. Even for the Christian, it is not until the Spirit of God points these things out to us that we understand that rock music has absolutely no place whatsover in the church, in our homes or in a christians life at all! Christians should not have anything to do with it because it is a doorway through which demons can and will enter in. Those ministers of the gospel who tell you that rock music is perfectly fine so long as the lyrics are about God are in reality ministers of satan who have infiltrated the churches. May the LORD expose who they are, in Jesus name. Amen.

Carlos Santana's Demon Named 'Metatron'

It is written: The fear of the Lord is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding. - Job 28: 28

It is a lie for a couple of reasons. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church:

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The Holy Spirit in me is greater than the devil:

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

We have power over our own will:

1 Corinthians 7:37 Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

So instead of taking responsibility for life, Jeri is blaming rock music and the devil for personal responsibility or the lack thereof.

Last edited:
I would like to bring up something the Holy Spirit reminded me of the other day concerning Fundamental truths. It is from a sermon from William Gurnall called "PRIMARY TRUTHS". Here is why so many Christians no longer understand the message of the Cross. The boundary lines are being moved by strangers. http://www.ccel.org/ccel/gurnall/armour/files/armour.html

PRIMARY TRUTHS

These are truths everyone must know and believe for salvation, the verities upon whose shoulders the whole weight of Christianity weighs. The fundamental truths of the Gospel are landmarks to keep us safely within the boundaries set by God. Suppose your grandfather owned some property that had been carefully surveyed. He was there when they set the stakes and could have paced it off blindfolded. But he never took the time to show anyone else the markings. Over the years, the markers rotted, were rooted up, or washed away.

Now your grandfather has died and left the land to you. But a dishonest neighbor claims the land as his, and as proof of ownership points to the burgeoning crop of corn he has planted. You discover the deed and land description has been lost. Since you do not really know the proper boundary lines yourself, how will you defend your case in court? You will probably end up losing your property because no one ever told you where yours ends and your neighbor's begins.

The spiritual parallel is this: Every fundamental truth has some evil neighbor ( heresy ) butting up against it, eager to plant a crop of lies upon the sacred ground of God's holy Word and thus fool the saints. And the very reason that a spirit of error has encroached so far upon the truth in the last few years is because ministers have not walked the boundaries of the Gospel with their people and acquainted them with these primary truths.

We have both staples and luxuries in our religion, just as in our homes. Luxuries are wonderful and often enhance our appreciation of staples, but they quickly lose their appeal when our basic needs go unmet. What pleasure is there in dining from fine china if you have no food to put on the plate? Of what value is a silk blouse in the winter if you have no coat?

I thank the Holy Spirit for this sermon and for always reminding me of what He has given through His Own Servants and how lost I would be without Him! Truly the Holy Spirit is our teacher and He gives us every answer and reveals every truth so beautifully! He brings all things to our remembrance and His counsel and Wisdom cannot be explained with words. I give my God praise for His precious Holy Spirit! Thank you, Jesus.

Last edited:
Once again, the Holy Spirit reminds me of a word he gave Gurnall so many years ago - even from the 1600's!http://www.ccel.org/ccel/gurnall/armour/files/armour.html

Here is a quote from Gurnall!

Heaven is a kingdom which cannot be shaken. Christ is an abiding portion which changes not. His graces and comforts are sure waters that spring up into eternal life. The quail that were food for the Israelites greed soon ceased but the rock that was drink for their faith followed them. This rock is Christ. You may lose every temporal comfort, including family and friends, but if your treasure is secure in Christ, you are rich man still. Christ will come to you in your darkest hour with peace and a promise: "Fear not men nor devils, I will stay right here beside you until you breathe your last breath."

- William Gurnall

Thou art my portion, O God! I give you praise!

Last edited:
Steven R., you are always most welcome to email me if there is anything you would like to say that you do not wish to say on the open board. If you write anything here I will respond to it later when I return. God willing. I do hope you consider everything that is written here and realize that you are a very special, precious human being, created in God's image and highly valued by God Almighty. Beyond what you could fathom. Which is why the enemy would not want you to know the truth and does his best to bar against it going forth. He shall not prevail in the end. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Word of God. It is impossible.

Steven R., you are always most welcome to email me if there is anything you would like to say that you do not wish to say on the open board. If you write anything here I will respond to it later when I return. God willing. I do hope you consider everything that is written here and realize that you are a very special, precious human being, created in God's image and highly valued by God Almighty. Beyond what you could fathom. Which is why the enemy would not want you to know the truth and does his best to bar against it going forth. He shall not prevail in the end. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Word of God. It is impossible.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I simply don't believe in the Devil, Jesus, Jehovah, or angels anymore than I believe in Odin, Thor, Zeus, Ra, or any other mythological being. There may be a God, there may be the Force, there may be something we can't comprehend, I may even have an eternal soul, but I doubt it. I tired religion and found it lacking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECnlL4RY8PQ]Bull Durham Church of Baseball - YouTube[/ame]

While I appreciate the sentiment, I simply don't believe in the Devil, Jesus, Jehovah, or angels anymore than I believe in Odin, Thor, Zeus, Ra, or any other mythological being. There may be a God, there may be the Force, there may be something we can't comprehend, I may even have an eternal soul, but I doubt it. I tired religion and found it lacking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECnlL4RY8PQ]Bull Durham Church of Baseball - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps it will surprise you that I used to feel the same way. And that to this very day still I have no use for religion either, Steven R. I am speaking of a relationship which I have found through accepting Jesus Christ as my Savior and through abiding in Him and His Word abiding in me. I am speaking of a baptism of the Holy Spirit I received many years ago and that has me more today then when I first began this journey. I am speaking of encountering the Presence of God and having him show up tangibly . . . like this.

This is what you want. This is the life for you and when you receive Christ, when you receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit what Katherine is telling you here will only be the beginning! Only the beginning of a life you cannot possibly fathom - it is far beyond your wildest dreams and yet it is even now within your grasp. Listen to her, Steven and see if this is not for you. I believe it is. I believe with all of my heart, that this is the life for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
has got you in the same boat as Gysmys. The hyper Evangelical state you've worked yourself into radiates like a fever. Rational people back away from this kind of fanaticism. The God you witness of is a very scary diety.

[MENTION=46872]SmedlyButler[/MENTION]

I joined the USMB before Gismy and was preaching the Word here before Gismy arrived, Smedly. You've never noticed up until now because I have never made a plea to the Jews about Israel up until now. Why did I wait so long? I do not know, Smedly. I do not know. It was the other night I felt very troubled and stayed up until morning until 6 a.m. thinking about whether I had sinned against God by not being bolder and that is how this thread came about. I felt I was denying Jesus Christ before them and Israel which is His Land for He is the LORD.

Here is my heart, Smedly. If I truly love the people I profess to love should I hold the truth from some of them because I know the truth will offend them? Even at the cost of their own eternal lives? Even at the risk of them being the two parts to be cut off? Can I live with the possibility that by my not telling them the truth that they may miss heaven? What about if they are angry at me for telling them the truth? Should this prevent me from telling it? What if I never know they receive Christ until the day we meet in heaven and then they say, I get it now. I know why you did what you did. Can I not accept the rejection I may receive now for the peace in my heart that even now tells me this is the right thing to do for them?

If I loved only myself I would become an ambassador for Israel rather than an ambassador for Christ which is what I am called to. I would remain in endless arguements for the sake of Israel that can never be resolved by human reason or finite minds. If I loved myself more than them I could do this.

If I love them more than I love myself then I do what is right for them and accept it may not be so pleasant for me. I can live with that, Smedly. I can more than live with that because I know in my heart I have obeyed the LORD and that I love these people and their homeland of Israel. I do not find that I will post another thread such as this one again. If the Lord would lead me to do it again I would but I would but not of my own accord. No. I would not.

has got you in the same boat as Gysmys. The hyper Evangelical state you've worked yourself into radiates like a fever. Rational people back away from this kind of fanaticism. The God you witness of is a very scary diety.

[MENTION=46872]SmedlyButler[/MENTION]

I joined the USMB before Gismy and was preaching the Word here before Gismy arrived, Smedly. You've never noticed up until now because I have never made a plea to the Jews about Israel up until now. Why did I wait so long? I do not know, Smedly. I do not know. It was the other night I felt very troubled and stayed up until morning until 6 a.m. thinking about whether I had sinned against God by not being bolder and that is how this thread came about. I felt I was denying Jesus Christ before them and Israel which is His Land for He is the LORD.

Here is my heart, Smedly. If I truly love the people I profess to love should I hold the truth from some of them because I know the truth will offend them? Even at the cost of their own eternal lives? Even at the risk of them being the two parts to be cut off? Can I live with the possibility that by my not telling them the truth that they may miss heaven? What about if they are angry at me for telling them the truth? Should this prevent me from telling it? What if I never know they receive Christ until the day we meet in heaven and then they say, I get it now. I know why you did what you did. Can I not accept the rejection I may receive now for the peace in my heart that even now tells me this is the right thing to do for them?

If I loved only myself I would become an ambassador for Israel rather than an ambassador for Christ which is what I am called to. I would remain in endless arguements for the sake of Israel that can never be resolved by human reason or finite minds. If I loved myself more than them I could do this.

If I love them more than I love myself then I do what is right for them and accept it may not be so pleasant for me. I can live with that, Smedly. I can more than live with that because I know in my heart I have obeyed the LORD and that I love these people and their homeland of Israel. I do not find that I will post another thread such as this one again. If the Lord would lead me to do it again I would but I would but not of my own accord. No. I would not.

wow. where to begin....

You claim to love the Jews that you call rascals and believe are cut off from God and destined for eternal hell because they reject the triune mangod you have decided to worship by which you profane both the name of Jesus and their God.

You love them so much you blather on with an irrational emotional appeal professing this great love in an attempt to tell them your truth that one must just believe in a false roman trinity that became a man to receive eternal life when the actual truth is that if they did accept your bullshit they would surely die according to their own beliefs based on their understanding of the OT teachings in the law and the prophets that you reject as obsolete.

I hate to break the news to you darling but I seriously doubt that you are going to successfully lure anyone down that dark alley by winking at them and throwing kisses and promising heavenly pleasures while you're standing there in the street light oozing bile and giving off putrid smells..

is not too worried about anything happening on this Earthly plane...no burning bushes, no Heavenly orbs stopped in their course, nothing really in 2000 yrs. Maybe He doesn't require people to be more exercised than He is. But whatever gets you thru the day.

Smedley, If you only knew. That is the video I would suggest for you and the thread is posted on the religion forum. It is called, "If you only knew". I hope you will take the time to listen that video and also I wish you a nice evening. Thank you for reading my response and I appreciate your honesty. ( your reply ) It was helpful to me to listen to you and Steven R, and others here who shared their thoughts. Thank you for that also.

Forum List

Back