I Fear the Lord, Israel! I fear the Lord!!!

The People Doubt the Character of God

From the book of Malachi it is written:

Your words have been stout against me, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, What have we spoken against thee?

Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts?

And now we call the proud happy, yea, they that work wickedness are set up, yea, they that tempt God are delivered.

- Malachi 3: 13 - 15

The Rewards of the Book of Remembrance

Then they that feared the LORD spake often to one another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels, and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Then shall ye return and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth not God.

- Malachi 3: 16 - 18

The Rewards of the Coming of Christ

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven, and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts that is shall leave them neither root nor branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings, and ye shall go forth,, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked: for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

- Malachi 4: 1 - 3

The Prophecy of the coming of Elijah

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

- Malachi 4: 4 - 6

Physical salvation of Judah

From the book of Zechariah it is written:

The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formed the spirit of man within him.

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all peope: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

In that day will I make governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf, and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnifiy themselves against Judah.

In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David, and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all nations that come against Jerusalem.

- Zechariah 12: 1 - 9

Spiritual Salvation of Judah

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and supplications, and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

-Zechariah 13: 10

And again it is written:

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die, but the third shall be left therein.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried, they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people, and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

- Zechariah 13: 8, 9

Last edited:
The Messiah's Atonement

From the Book of Isaiah it is written:

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground, he hath no form nor comliness, and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief, and we hid as it were our faces from him, he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Surely he hath born our griefs, and carried our sorrows, yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way, and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he opened not his mouth.

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him, he hath put him to grief, when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied, by his knowledge, shall my righteous servant justify many, fo he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore will I divide with him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong, because he hath poured out his soul unto death, and he was numbered with the transgressors, and he bare the sin of many, and made interecession for the transgressors.

- Isaiah 53

Isaiah's prophecy of Jesus Christ The Messiah who redeemed us from curse of the law and sin and death by the shedding of His blood and death upon the Cross and he arose on the third day and is seated next to the Father where He maketh intercession for us night and day.

It is written:

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned, but he that beleiveth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light came into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
- John 3: 16 - 19

What is condemned will be destroyed. Consider a building that is condemned. What happens to it? It is destroyed and cast into the fire. Repent and call upon the name of the Lord and thou shalt be saved.

Last edited:
What is condemned will be destroyed. Consider a building that is condemned. What happens to it? It is destroyed and cast into the fire. Repent and call upon the name of the Lord and thou shalt be saved.

Verily I saith to thee, there is no darkness greater than the darkness in the mind of a person whose only light in life is a lie. ( hobelim 4:20)

Verily I saith to thee, there is no darkness greater than the darkness in the mind of a person whose only light in life is a lie. ( hobelim 4:20)

This is what the Lord says to all those who walk in the light of their own fires.

Isaiah 50:11 But now, all you who light fires and provide yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and of the torches you have set ablaze. This is what you shall receive from my hand: You will lie down in torment.

Who is among you that fears the LORD, That obeys the voice of His servant, That walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God. 11Behold, all you who kindle a fire, Who encircle yourselves with firebrands, Walk in the light of your fire And among the brands you have set ablaze. This you will have from My hand: You will lie down in torment.

Cross References

James 3:6
The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one's life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

Proverbs 26:18
Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death.

Isaiah 8:22
Then they will look toward the earth and see only distress and darkness and fearful gloom, and they will be thrust into utter darkness.

Isaiah 9:18
Surely wickedness burns like a fire; it consumes briers and thorns, it sets the forest thickets ablaze, so that it rolls upward in a column of smoke.

Isaiah 65:13
Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "My servants will eat, but you will go hungry; my servants will drink, but you will go thirsty; my servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame.

Amos 4:9
"Many times I struck your gardens and vineyards, destroying them with blight and mildew. Locusts devoured your fig and olive trees, yet you have not returned to me," declares the LORD.

Amos 4:10
"I sent plagues among you as I did to Egypt. I killed your young men with the sword, along with your captured horses. I filled your nostrils with the stench of your camps, yet you have not returned to me," declares the LORD.

Habakkuk 2:13
Has not the LORD Almighty determined that the people's labor is only fuel for the fire, that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?

Last edited:
I stand with Israel not because of self righteousness but because Israelis need support to know that the whole world is not against them.
They have the right to live.
This is why I stand with them and pray for them.

Psalm 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! “May they be secure who love you!

Last edited:
I stand with Israel as the G-d of Israel stands with Israel, Peach. In prayer, in sending financial support ( bomb shelter fund & elderly) in speaking whatever I feel is acceptable to speak without condoning what I know would get me into trouble with the LORD.

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and I know that there are better days ahead for Israel after the land is set right. The LORD had been dealing with me for some time about my not speaking out concerning what was going on inside of Israel. One thing I did leave out were the young generation who are living in Israel while cheering on the enemies of Israel as if they are more compassionate than G-d Himself. These young adults are mockers and scorners. This is like salt in the wounds and should not be happening. I know that here in America there are those living here invoking curses for the destruction of America but I had not realized it was going on Israel too. I believe if those young people do not repent they are going to be the portion of those mentioned in Zechariah 13:8 as the two parts that will be cut off. Their parents should warn them.

This is what the Lord says to all those who walk in the light of their own fires.

Sounds very scary...its no wonder you are all freaked out about hell and destruction, you are as guilty as sin.

What does the Lord say to those who worship a false roman triune god that diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human without a human father and teaches others to do the same?

"He who sets aside even the least of the law's demands, and teaches others to do the same will have the lowest place in the kingdom of God" Matthew 5:19

To understand what Jesus meant by saying they will have the lowest place, see Genesis 3:14.......

"The LORD God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all the wild beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life."

Last edited:
It's ridiculous how you twist the word of God. The law demands 2 things. Love your Father, love each other. Jeri does both.

Nonsense, like you she is a three dollar bill.

She does not love God. If she did she would not be an idolator.

She does not love her neighbor. If she did she would not try to get them to worship a false nonexistent triune god that became a man which is a violation of divine law that, if scripture is true, amounts to murder.

and you are even worse.

You worship a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life.

How insane is that!

That you do not even have an inkling that you are involved in a religion openly devoted to violating the law of God or how degrading it is to worship and seek spiritual life from something made by human hands that has no life, and can neither see, hear, walk or talk, is in itself evidence that you have already received the death promised for disobedience to the law of God.

You have lifted your skirt for the unclean flesh of every sort of vile and loathsome creature out there and as a consequence your mind has been defiled and contaminated and rendered effectively useless.

Purify your mind and be refined or you will never come out from your grave.

Last edited:
has got you in the same boat as Gysmys. The hyper Evangelical state you've worked yourself into radiates like a fever. Rational people back away from this kind of fanaticism. The God you witness of is a very scary diety.

It's ridiculous how you twist the word of God. The law demands 2 things. Love your Father, love each other. Jeri does both.

She does not love her neighbor. If she did she would not try to get them to worship a false nonexistent triune god that became a man which is a violation of divine law that, if scripture is true, amounts to murder.

and you are even worse.

You worship a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life.

How insane is that!

That you do not even have an inkling that you are involved in a religion openly devoted to violating the law of God or how degrading it is to worship and seek spiritual life from something made by human hands that has no life, and can neither see, hear, walk or talk, is in itself evidence that you have already received the death promised for disobedience to the law of God.

You have lifted your skirt for the unclean flesh of every sort of vile and loathsome creature out there and as a consequence your mind has been defiled and contaminated and rendered effectively useless.

Stick to the gospel of Hob, you don't have a clue concerning The God of Abraham. :eusa_angel:

and you are even worse.

How insane is that!

Stick to the gospel of Hob, you don't have a clue concerning The God of Abraham. :eusa_angel:

Today's reading is from the gospel of Hobelim.

The God of Abraham is a living God who is incorporeal having no visible shape or material form and cannot become a lifeless thing made by human hands and handed out like a cheap snack food that is eaten and then crapped down the toilet, selah.

Your revelatory mantra for the day...

Owa Tana Siam.

Repeat this mantra when you wake up and when you go to bed, before you eat, before you work, and before you say anything at all at the beginning and end of each and every day and hopefully within a few years your eyes will be opened your ears will be unclogged and you will know the truth.

If not you must proceed to the lower turnstile area.

Last edited:
They are lifting up rock concerts ( which I did not realize was as a deep offense to God but now realize yes, it is an offense to have Lucifer's music playing on His Holy Ground! )

Seriously? People have been shedding blood by the bucketful on that bit of dirt for eons, but rock music is the problem? Shredding on a guitar is what's truly offensive to God, not the untold numbers of His children that have been slaughtered on that most reverend chunk of clay? Jews, Christians, and Muslims killing everyone and their brother in the Holy Land is just cool because they're each doing God's will in snuffing out the non-believers, but a mosh pit and a dance floor is what get's God's ire up?

Your God has some messed up priorities if that's the case.

And here's some Slayer to liven up your afternoon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLvlaGJJEU]Slayer - South of Heaven - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds very scary...its no wonder you are all freaked out about hell and destruction, you are as guilty as sin.

What does the Lord say to those who worship a false roman triune god that diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human without a human father and teaches others to do the same?

"He who sets aside even the least of the law's demands, and teaches others to do the same will have the lowest place in the kingdom of God" Matthew 5:19

To understand what Jesus meant by saying they will have the lowest place, see Genesis 3:14.......

"The LORD God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all the wild beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life."

Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is one. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 and I see that even some self professed bible scholars have taken to using this math when explaining the mystery of God being Father, Son and Spirit.

On the matter of pointing your finger at me in judgment, Hobelim, there are three more on your very hand pointing back at you. That would be 1 + 1+ 1 = 3.

- Jeri

They are lifting up rock concerts ( which I did not realize was as a deep offense to God but now realize yes, it is an offense to have Lucifer's music playing on His Holy Ground! )

Seriously? People have been shedding blood by the bucketful on that bit of dirt for eons, but rock music is the problem? Shredding on a guitar is what's truly offensive to God, not the untold numbers of His children that have been slaughtered on that most reverend chunk of clay? Jews, Christians, and Muslims killing everyone and their brother in the Holy Land is just cool because they're each doing God's will in snuffing out the non-believers, but a mosh pit and a dance floor is what get's God's ire up?

Your God has some messed up priorities if that's the case.

And here's some Slayer to liven up your afternoon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLvlaGJJEU]Slayer - South of Heaven - YouTube[/ame]

It is written :

Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall decend into it. And the mean shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled. But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

Isaiah 5: 14 - 16

And again it is written:

Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil, that put darkness for light and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them who are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

- Isaiah 5: 20 - 21

Forum List

Back