🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I feel really bad for all the liberals

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
You must have had trouble viewing what was going on during those news shows on real news sources if you saw crying and hysterics and all the other silly crap you just lied about. But you have a good excuse, it is hard to see, much less think clearly, when your head is so far up Trump's fat ass all the time. Pull it out, occasionally, just to get some oxygen to the few remaining active brain cells you have left. or not.

I can see you're bitter about the Mewler report.
Mewler? Somewhere some second grader is crying you stole his clever nickname for Mueller from him. What has Mueller said or done during this investigation that would make even a really sensitive trump stooge like you believe he has done anything but do the job as fair and impartially as possible? No leaks, no hints, no dramatic rumors...just down to earth business as usual investigations and a report that almost all of us of both parties can trust to be as honest and unbiased as possible.

"trump stooge"

Who's stooge are you? Do we have a matching pair of Socks yet?

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
You must have had trouble viewing what was going on during those news shows on real news sources if you saw crying and hysterics and all the other silly crap you just lied about. But you have a good excuse, it is hard to see, much less think clearly, when your head is so far up Trump's fat ass all the time. Pull it out, occasionally, just to get some oxygen to the few remaining active brain cells you have left. or not.

Mewler? Somewhere some second grader is crying you stole his clever nickname for Mueller from him. What has Mueller said or done during this investigation that would make even a really sensitive trump stooge like you believe he has done anything but do the job as fair and impartially as possible? No leaks, no hints, no dramatic rumors...just down to earth business as usual investigations and a report that almost all of us of both parties can trust to be as honest and unbiased as possible.

"trump stooge"

I cant stand it when some noob shows up and wants to rehash the same shit we've discussed ad nauseum for the last two and a half years.

Hey mr jones!!!!
How about you read some past threads on the subject,because we've already covered your points.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

"trump stooge"

I cant stand it when some noob shows up and wants to rehash the same shit we've discussed ad nauseum for the last two and a half years.

Hey mr jones!!!!
How about you read some past threads on the subject,because we've already covered your points.

Yes.

"How about you read some past threads on the subject,because we've already covered your points."

There are about 500 threads about this topic or perhaps 500 plus threads because at one point last year for MONTHS we were having about 20 threads a DAY posted about it.

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!

Yes.

"How about you read some past threads on the subject,because we've already covered your points."

There are about 500 threads about this topic or perhaps 500 plus threads because at one point last year for MONTHS we were having about 20 threads a DAY posted about it.

He seems to think he's special and we should cater to his needs.
Typical liberal,doesnt want to put out the effort.

:rofl::rofl:

nah...

My guess is Don Jr through his lawyer, pleaded the 5th, due to the SDNY investigation he is under, thus no interview or grand jury testimony on the Trump Tower meeting by Mueller... of which Mueller would have been remiss for not conducting this interview, otherwise.

And the President can not be indicted, even if he committed a crime, under the Justice dept rules Mueller had to follow....

We need the Mueller report to be released in full, in order to know if my guess is correct, or flat our wrong... either could be what happened.

Or the more likely and logical explanation, there was simply never any collusion like many of us said and this entire thing was fabricated because a political party was butt hurt over losing an election everyone expected them to win. How very banana republic of us.
I don't think so at all....

BEFORE he ever won, and we all thought Hillary would win, Trump the candidate was heavily involved with the Russians that had stolen the DNC emails, and Podesta emails....

And he lied and all of his people lied, about their connections with Russia during the campaign... over 100 contacts with them during his campaign.

anyone, with an ounce of brain matter, has to wonder, WHY?

why, DID THEY ALL LIE ABOUT IT?

And Manafort gave detailed Trump campaign polling secret data to the Russians during the campaign.... Why would he do that and what did the Russian do with this detail data? Pass it on to the Russians handling the trolls Russian had working on Trump's behalf?

And Roger Stone worked with Assange to have the Russian stolen emails released in a timely manner, so to hurt the Clinton campaign the most.... there are emails stating such....

Was Trump aware of it all what all of his people were doing in their Russian contacts? I don't know.... but it is unlikely, that he did not imo.

And this is just 2 of the instances, that those of us that have been following the investigation closely, would like to know.

And then we have Trump creating a LIE about his son Donny's and Manafort's and Kushner's meeting with the Russian gvt operatives in Trump Tower....

Why would he do that? Make up a LIE about the Trump tower Meeting? If there was nothing going on, why would he need to make up a lie about it?

there are just too too too many loose ends, that we do not have answers to, to make any kind of intelligent determination, imo.

Seriously, GF? Can you not disseminate the information available today?

It's over! Trump won, he's president, you don't have to support him, but it'd be better for everyone if you chose not to be an anti-American traitorous cocksucker! No there was no "Russia collusion" ever! That was all bullshit cooked up to assuage disappointed wanna be serfs, you know, like what the FF set this country up to have people not be? Yeah, that. The goal is to have upward mobility and not be like the serf/subjects in England. That's the US. Oh yeah, we are a largely Christian nation, no matter what that Kenyan-born Manchurian candidate claimed.

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!

Yes.

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!

Yes.

sour-telling-me-we-give-milk-andappleto-pigsand-mr-jones-17481354.png

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!

Yes.

They've conveniently forgotten. Now it's a coverup and Barr is protecting Trump. TDS on full display.

We know what Mueller has said Trump didn’t do

Will Barr let us see what he did?
What does it matter? You scum will do what you always do and just make something up.
To all Republicans running a victory lap

Are you willing to accept all of Muellers findings?
I am
Mueller's "findings" very well may have propelled Trump to a second term. Thank you, by the way.

lest ye forget there's the SDNY, the NY AG, & the DC AG that trump is facing too....
Yes, dear. You hang on to that. Meanwhile, Trump will keep on keeping his campaign promises now and after his reelection.
Reelection? Is the fix in?
Thanks to liars like you it is.
No need to make anything up

Mueller will document everything. Let’s see what he found and decide where to go from there

They've conveniently forgotten. Now it's a coverup and Barr is protecting Trump. TDS on full display.

What does it matter? You scum will do what you always do and just make something up.
Mueller's "findings" very well may have propelled Trump to a second term. Thank you, by the way.

lest ye forget there's the SDNY, the NY AG, & the DC AG that trump is facing too....
Yes, dear. You hang on to that. Meanwhile, Trump will keep on keeping his campaign promises now and after his reelection.

Mueller will document everything. Let’s see what he found and decide where to go from there

What part of no new indictments do you not understand?

Retirement is his best bet.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
Oh...you've read the report? Link it for us please so we can read it.
Lol. skank can't help spinning and deflecting. Cry us a river.
View attachment 251836

Mike! Mike! Mike! Where is your mind? Crow is best served with wasabi, not ketchup! :D

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
Oh...you've read the report? Link it for us please so we can read it.
Lol. skank can't help spinning and deflecting. Cry us a river.
View attachment 251836

Mike! Mike! Mike! Where is your mind? Crow is best served with wasabi, not ketchup! :D

And a Tide pod for dessert.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!
Your definition of "covered" is as silly and lame as Trump's definitions of "invaders" and "emergency." In short, full o' shit. If you have "covered" this, why are you still repeating right wing lies and talking points verbatim like a retarded parrot? Riddle me that, drain clog.

nah...

My guess is Don Jr through his lawyer, pleaded the 5th, due to the SDNY investigation he is under, thus no interview or grand jury testimony on the Trump Tower meeting by Mueller... of which Mueller would have been remiss for not conducting this interview, otherwise.

And the President can not be indicted, even if he committed a crime, under the Justice dept rules Mueller had to follow....

We need the Mueller report to be released in full, in order to know if my guess is correct, or flat our wrong... either could be what happened.

Or the more likely and logical explanation, there was simply never any collusion like many of us said and this entire thing was fabricated because a political party was butt hurt over losing an election everyone expected them to win. How very banana republic of us.

BEFORE he ever won, and we all thought Hillary would win, Trump the candidate was heavily involved with the Russians that had stolen the DNC emails, and Podesta emails....

And he lied and all of his people lied, about their connections with Russia during the campaign... over 100 contacts with them during his campaign.

And Manafort gave detailed Trump campaign polling secret data to the Russians during the campaign.... Why would he do that and what did the Russian do with this detail data? Pass it on to the Russians handling the trolls Russian had working on Trump's behalf?

And Roger Stone worked with Assange to have the Russian stolen emails released in a timely manner, so to hurt the Clinton campaign the most.... there are emails stating such....

Was Trump aware of it all what all of his people were doing in their Russian contacts? I don't know.... but it is unlikely, that he did not imo.

And this is just 2 of the instances, that those of us that have been following the investigation closely, would like to know.

And then we have Trump creating a LIE about his son Donny's and Manafort's and Kushner's meeting with the Russian gvt operatives in Trump Tower....

Why would he do that? Make up a LIE about the Trump tower Meeting? If there was nothing going on, why would he need to make up a lie about it?

there are just too too too many loose ends, that we do not have answers to, to make any kind of intelligent determination, imo.

So you're saying Mewler is incompetent?
Because if all that you said is true it would be easily provable.
Not at all. Mueller and his team did a fine job!

They caught, BY NAME for goodness sake, the Russians who hacked us in Russia, followed the money on how it was paid for with bit coin, what severs the info passed thru and all the faked accounts...they used, etc!!!
They were amazingly good @ what they found out!! :clap:

We just need to know the rest of what happened and what they found out, minus any top secret means of how they accomplished such.

there are too many loose ends that we the people, need answers to, that the Mueller team investigated... which have not been released yet...

I'm not talking about criminal things, but more of the who, what, where, when, why and how?

Last edited:

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!
Your definition of "covered" is as silly and lame as Trump's definitions of "invaders" and "emergency." In short, full o' shit. If you have "covered" this, why are you still repeating right wing lies and talking points verbatim like a retarded parrot? Riddle me that, drain clog.
Which banned troll are you?

nah...

Seriously, GF? Can you not disseminate the information available today?

It's over! Trump won, he's president, you don't have to support him, but it'd be better for everyone if you chose not to be an anti-American traitorous cocksucker! No there was no "Russia collusion" ever! That was all bullshit cooked up to assuage disappointed wanna be serfs, you know, like what the FF set this country up to have people not be? Yeah, that. The goal is to have upward mobility and not be like the serf/subjects in England. That's the US. Oh yeah, we are a largely Christian nation, no matter what that Kenyan-born Manchurian candidate claimed.
I'm not looking for criminal things, I'm looking for answers....

there is no such CRIME as collusion, your side pointed that out, ad nauseam.... we still need to know about it, IF it occurred...

There was no crime in Benghazi, no one charged... there was no crime in Strzok and Page conversations, no one was charged, we still needed to know about it, there was no crime in Bruce Ohr's wife working for GPS, we still needed to know about it, there was no crime in Monica and Bill Clinton doing the naughty, we still were told about it, there was no crime for hundreds of witnesses in all of the Starr investigation, we still needed to know about it, there was no criminal offense in the IRS scandal, we still needed to know about it... in watergate, there was no such crime as abuse of power, but we still needed to know about it....

We're going on to 2020 thanks in part to stooges like you.

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!

Go read some older posts and stop wasting my time.

Forum List

Back