I feel really bad for all the liberals

I bet he's already read them.

Before he got banned.
who got banned? i have only been here one day....is it against policy to tell the truth here?
No it's not. We wish you would start telling the truth.
who is we? you and other inbred Trump voters? you morons wouldn't know the truth if it built a campfire in your asscrack.
You sound upset. Perhaps an intervention would help you.

View attachment 251970
why would showing how ignorant and bigoted you trump voters are somehow make me upset? I enjoy it!! it is the least i can do to make the world safe for democracy.

I love it when liberals pretend they're not upset when two years of hope are dashed against the rocks of reality!!!:auiqs.jpg:

Your definition of "covered" is as silly and lame as Trump's definitions of "invaders" and "emergency." In short, full o' shit. If you have "covered" this, why are you still repeating right wing lies and talking points verbatim like a retarded parrot? Riddle me that, drain clog.

Go read some older posts and stop wasting my time.

Before he got banned.
who got banned? i have only been here one day....is it against policy to tell the truth here?
who is we? you and other inbred Trump voters? you morons wouldn't know the truth if it built a campfire in your asscrack.

I smell a moldy sock.

View attachment 251970
why would showing how ignorant and bigoted you trump voters are somehow make me upset? I enjoy it!! it is the least i can do to make the world safe for democracy.

I love it when liberals pretend they're not upset when two years of hope are dashed against the rocks of reality!!!:auiqs.jpg:
Watch out now, these sickos are gonna start acting out.

fake nes.jpg

Your definition of "covered" is as silly and lame as Trump's definitions of "invaders" and "emergency." In short, full o' shit. If you have "covered" this, why are you still repeating right wing lies and talking points verbatim like a retarded parrot? Riddle me that, drain clog.

Go read some older posts and stop wasting my time.

Before he got banned.

Speaking of morons...

Capital letters motherfucker.

View attachment 251970

It was the cons who were deep hope that rumpy could get around the law again and be un-indicted.

View attachment 251970

It was the cons who were deep hope that rumpy could get around the law again and be un-indicted.

I kinda got the gist of your post even with the broken english.
But to get to the point of your post? I knew all along the Mewler investigation was bullshit.
You dumb fucks just dont see the big picture when it comes to what the globalist are trying to achieve.
Stay blind and get fuked.

View attachment 251970

it is amusing, Billy boy got busted by Starr and Mueller couldn't touch Trump

View attachment 251970

it is amusing, Billy boy got busted by Starr and Mueller couldn't touch Trump

As they say....
trumpyy.JPG

View attachment 251970

Prove it liar or STFU!

View attachment 251970

I love it when CRCs pretend that liberals are all upset about Mueller's report...granted, some are. But not all of us....very few of us in fact. I'm glad it's out.

View attachment 251970

I love it when CRCs pretend that liberals are all upset about Mueller's report...granted, some are. But not all of us....very few of us in fact. I'm glad it's out.

But are you glad America won?

View attachment 251970

this was just on the news, sad day for liberals every where. :crying:

upload_2019-3-24_18-24-3.jpeg

To all Republicans running a victory lap

Are you willing to accept all of Muellers findings?
I am
Mueller's "findings" very well may have propelled Trump to a second term. Thank you, by the way.

lest ye forget there's the SDNY, the NY AG, & the DC AG that trump is facing too....
Oh yeah, you got him now! lmao.

it's not up to me... mueller had a very limited mandate, & the report hasn't been released yet. the others don't have boundaries they have to stay within & rick gates is still cooperating, allen weisellburg had immunity & so does pecker.

this might end up being a RICO case.
Lol! You liars have no idea the damage you are doing to yourselves. Keep it up!

lie? what lie? do try & keep up....

Mueller's end shifts focus to New York prosecutors

D.C. attorney general subpoeanas Trump’s inaugural committee over spending

I am
Mueller's "findings" very well may have propelled Trump to a second term. Thank you, by the way.

lest ye forget there's the SDNY, the NY AG, & the DC AG that trump is facing too....
Yes, dear. You hang on to that. Meanwhile, Trump will keep on keeping his campaign promises now and after his reelection.

well, sweety.... you do realize that the report hasn't been released, right? only that a 4 page summary by an AG who was jonesing for the job- bigley, & was hand picked by trump was released, right? i have always maintained that i will accept mueller's report in its entirety stating that trump wasn't involved in any conspiracy or anything else... will you? & lest ye forget, mueller didn't exonerate trump on obstruction. why was that, sweety? oh ya.......... nixon didn't break into watergate - BUT he was brought up on 3 articles of impeachment; can you guess what they were? sweety?

lol....

Last edited:
They've conveniently forgotten. Now it's a coverup and Barr is protecting Trump. TDS on full display.

if the full report is released - will you accept it, sweety?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am

Oh yeah, you got him now! lmao.

it's not up to me... mueller had a very limited mandate, & the report hasn't been released yet. the others don't have boundaries they have to stay within & rick gates is still cooperating, allen weisellburg had immunity & so does pecker.

this might end up being a RICO case.

Limited?:auiqs.jpg:
He was all over the place and all he got were years old process crimes that had nothing to do with Trump.

oh you poorly educated basket dweller...he absolutely was limited. why do you think he handed off many of the leads to the SDNY & the NY AG?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Six years loser.

Keep dreaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You clowns are the ones dreaming. Have you forgotten how Mueller was gonna lead Trump out in cuffs? lol, liars all.

If you really believe after all the controversy surrounding the Trump presidency that he will be re-elected, you are in for a rude awakening.

What controversy? They're all fake, just like this collusion you clowns cried about for two years. You got it rammed home yesterday and like the 56 IQ retard you are, you keep spewing lies. Over and over and over.

Perception is reality.

^^^ trump's real motto.

"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news"

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
You must have had trouble viewing what was going on during those news shows on real news sources if you saw crying and hysterics and all the other silly crap you just lied about. But you have a good excuse, it is hard to see, much less think clearly, when your head is so far up Trump's fat ass all the time. Pull it out, occasionally, just to get some oxygen to the few remaining active brain cells you have left. or not.

I can see you're bitter about the Mewler report.

i can see you're banking on trump's handpicked AG's 4 page summary. will you support the full report being released & accept its conclusions in their entirety?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back