I feel really bad for all the liberals

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

1. gays are out everywhere! in politics, business, the military, in entertainment.
They work with us, live in our neighborhoods, are our friends, neighbors and family.

and most people are fine with that.

2. interracial relationships are common

3. even conservatives would vote for a black or a women

4. pot is being decriminalized and legalized all over the country

5. christians can no longer brainwash our children with their bible in public schools

6. everyone has sex outside of marriage (ask trump) and nobody cares anymore

7. a large segment of the population aren't even bothering to marry anymore

8. divorce is easy to get and most people won't stay in a bad relationship

welcome to very liberal America!

Hope you like it here....
Eat all the dick you want.

I'm not gay but that is very LIBERAL of you!

How do you like being so liberal?

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

1. gays are out everywhere! in politics, business, the military, in entertainment.
They work with us, live in our neighborhoods, are our friends, neighbors and family.

5. christians can no longer brainwash our children with their bible in public schools

How do you like being a lying faggot?

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

LOL Notice how well republicans take their lol victory

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

Hey what happen to Mueller time?

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

What you say has nothing to do with any victory. What the reality is, is that all you filthy scum keep spewing your lies. Day in day out, you scum are the most amoral animals that have ever existed.

:rofl::rofl:

nah...

My guess is Don Jr through his lawyer, pleaded the 5th, due to the SDNY investigation he is under, thus no interview or grand jury testimony on the Trump Tower meeting by Mueller... of which Mueller would have been remiss for not conducting this interview, otherwise.

And the President can not be indicted, even if he committed a crime, under the Justice dept rules Mueller had to follow....

We need the Mueller report to be released in full, in order to know if my guess is correct, or flat our wrong... either could be what happened.
Gotta keep fanning the flames, huh?

who got banned? i have only been here one day....is it against policy to tell the truth here?
No it's not. We wish you would start telling the truth.
who is we? you and other inbred Trump voters? you morons wouldn't know the truth if it built a campfire in your asscrack.

Speaking of morons...

Capital letters motherfucker.

lol... will you be going after typos too?
That what libstain crybabies do.
libstain? how old are you, little feller? does your mom know you are playing around on her computer?

nah...

My guess is Don Jr through his lawyer, pleaded the 5th, due to the SDNY investigation he is under, thus no interview or grand jury testimony on the Trump Tower meeting by Mueller... of which Mueller would have been remiss for not conducting this interview, otherwise.

And the President can not be indicted, even if he committed a crime, under the Justice dept rules Mueller had to follow....

We need the Mueller report to be released in full, in order to know if my guess is correct, or flat our wrong... either could be what happened.
gotta keep ignoring the truth, huh? do you think if you kiss trump's fat ass enough on the internet if you ever meet him he will grab your pussy without asking? is that your end game?

nah...

Yes and it won't stop until that scum trump is 6feet under

What you say has nothing to do with any victory. What the reality is, is that all you filthy scum keep spewing your lies. Day in day out, you scum are the most amoral animals that have ever existed.
you are a pretty sick puppy, aren't ya, boy? doesn't take freud to see how you pretend to hate gays so much because you are such a secret flaming homo. not that there is anything wrong with that. who else spews graphic insults that have nothing to do with any kind of sex, much less homo sex, to anyone that has a clue about how stupid and misinformed you are about everything in the world today? you are steeped in gayness, consumed by it, and you can't help talking about it in every dumbass, illiterate post you spew. like a little bitch.

It got taken over by a trump ass kissing AG

Classic butthurt liar.

nah...

Reported to SS

nah...

gotta keep ignoring the truth, huh? do you think if you kiss trump's fat ass enough on the internet if you ever meet him he will grab your pussy without asking? is that your end game?
Walmart has butthurt cream and pampers half off.

No it's not. We wish you would start telling the truth.
who is we? you and other inbred Trump voters? you morons wouldn't know the truth if it built a campfire in your asscrack.

Speaking of morons...

libstain? how old are you, little feller? does your mom know you are playing around on her computer?
Walmart has butthurt creak and diapers half off.

Classic butthurt liar.
you fantasize about having your butthurt a lot, don't you, boy? if it hurts so much, why do you pay guys to do it?

Speaking of morons...

Walmart has butthurt creak and diapers half off.
you seem to be an expert on where to find that stuff. just sayin'.

Are you saying Barr obstructed Mueller from doing his job ?? Any evidence?

Are you saying Barr obstructed Mueller from doing his job ?? Any evidence?
Took Barr 2 days to discount Muellers 22 months???

nah...

Reported to SS
Wasn't that a German group ?

Forum List

Back