I feel really bad for all the liberals

They've conveniently forgotten. Now it's a coverup and Barr is protecting Trump. TDS on full display.

We know what Mueller has said Trump didn’t do

Will Barr let us see what he did?
What does it matter? You scum will do what you always do and just make something up.
lest ye forget there's the SDNY, the NY AG, & the DC AG that trump is facing too....
Yes, dear. You hang on to that. Meanwhile, Trump will keep on keeping his campaign promises now and after his reelection.
Reelection? Is the fix in?
Thanks to liars like you it is.
No need to make anything up

Mueller will document everything. Let’s see what he found and decide where to go from there

What part of no new indictments do you not understand?

what part of following DOJ policy about indicting a sitting prez do you not understand? there is still much to find out about the report because it hasn't been released. there might be that little factoid about obstruction that needs to be examined & is waiting to be looked at.

Last edited:
6 posts in a row with no reply=triggered.

iu

Go read some older posts and stop wasting my time.

I bet he's already read them.

Before he got banned.
who got banned? i have only been here one day....is it against policy to tell the truth here?
No it's not. We wish you would start telling the truth.
who is we? you and other inbred Trump voters? you morons wouldn't know the truth if it built a campfire in your asscrack.

Speaking of morons...

Capital letters motherfucker.

lol... will you be going after typos too?

just release the Mueller report, why hire a special counsel to spend 2 years investigating, without knowing what he found?

just release the Mueller report, why hire a special counsel to spend 2 years investigating, without knowing what he found?

Remember, Trump can declassify anything. :)

you know that ain't gonna happen. not unless it's edited first AND mueller still can't say anything one way or the other. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. if barr &/or mueller is handed a subpoena to appear b4 the house, then that might be a way to find out the truth.

hopefully the AG will hand over the report with all supporting docs that lead mueller to reach the conclusions that he did ( assuming barr's summary is truthful )

Where is all the transparency?

If the report is so good, why can’t we see it?

president trump claimed he wanted it released...

all of congress voted in a resolution to have it released

Donny junior insisted it all should be released in full...

so, let Trump release it, NOW.

president trump claimed he wanted it released...

all of congress voted in a resolution to have it released

Donny junior insisted it all should be released in full...

so, let Trump release it, NOW.
The Trump hand-picked AG who said over a year ago that a President can't be indicted or found guilty of Obstruction of Justice, just concluded there is no obstruction. What say you Trump Cult Members? https://www.cnn.com/.../poli.../barr-memo-mueller/index.html

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

1. gays are out everywhere! in politics, business, the military, in entertainment.
They work with us, live in our neighborhoods, are our friends, neighbors and family.

and most people are fine with that.

2. interracial relationships are common

3. even conservatives would vote for a black or a women

4. pot is being decriminalized and legalized all over the country

5. christians can no longer brainwash our children with their bible in public schools

6. everyone has sex outside of marriage (ask trump) and nobody cares anymore

7. a large segment of the population aren't even bothering to marry anymore

8. divorce is easy to get and most people won't stay in a bad relationship

welcome to very liberal America!

Hope you like it here....

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!

1. gays are out everywhere! in politics, business, the military, in entertainment.
They work with us, live in our neighborhoods, are our friends, neighbors and family.

and most people are fine with that.

2. interracial relationships are common

3. even conservatives would vote for a black or a women

4. pot is being decriminalized and legalized all over the country

5. christians can no longer brainwash our children with their bible in public schools

6. everyone has sex outside of marriage (ask trump) and nobody cares anymore

7. a large segment of the population aren't even bothering to marry anymore

8. divorce is easy to get and most people won't stay in a bad relationship

welcome to very liberal America!

Hope you like it here....
Eat all the dick you want.

I bet he's already read them.

Before he got banned.
who got banned? i have only been here one day....is it against policy to tell the truth here?
No it's not. We wish you would start telling the truth.
who is we? you and other inbred Trump voters? you morons wouldn't know the truth if it built a campfire in your asscrack.

Speaking of morons...

Capital letters motherfucker.

lol... will you be going after typos too?
That what libstain crybabies do.

They've conveniently forgotten. Now it's a coverup and Barr is protecting Trump. TDS on full display.

We know what Mueller has said Trump didn’t do

Will Barr let us see what he did?
What does it matter? You scum will do what you always do and just make something up.
Yes, dear. You hang on to that. Meanwhile, Trump will keep on keeping his campaign promises now and after his reelection.
Reelection? Is the fix in?
Thanks to liars like you it is.
No need to make anything up

Mueller will document everything. Let’s see what he found and decide where to go from there

What part of no new indictments do you not understand?

what part of following DOJ policy about indicting a sitting prez do you not understand? there is still much to find out about the report because it hasn't been released. there might be that little factoid about obstruction that needs to be examined & is waiting to be looked at.
You keep on believing that nonsense. All you morons have done for two+ years is lie your asses off. Your caught, finished, done.

Forum List

Back