🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I feel really bad for all the liberals

:rofl::rofl:
We need the Mueller report to be released in full, in order to know if my guess is correct, or flat our wrong... either could be what happened.
It's not about what you need. You, the democrats, and the liberal media, know full well they can't release Grand Jury evidence, sources and methods, anything classified, pertaining to ongoing investigations, and unfounded allegations.

My question to you is, why do you call for a complete release of the report when you know that simply isn't possible?
Not from a guy whose letter to the Pres wanting the job emphasized he was all for the Pres having kingly extreme power

We need the Mueller report to be released in full, in order to know if my guess is correct, or flat our wrong... either could be what happened.
It's not about what you need. You, the democrats, and the liberal media, know full well they can't release Grand Jury evidence, sources and methods, anything classified, pertaining to ongoing investigations, and unfounded allegations.

My question to you is, why do you call for a complete release of the report when you know that simply isn't possible?
Not from a guy whose letter to the Pres wanting the job emphasized he was all for the Pres having kingly extreme power
No proof again? Dang!

Wonder if he farmed the indictment info to states where the criminals can't be pardoned
Again, accusations with no proof. It's the libstain way.
Whose accusing?
I thought you were? No collusion?
Libstain??
Dead giveaway for zero white rube college.
All they know is to insult.
My corporate drug millionaires are all liberals
"For the individual and small gov"
Pity you don't seem to know

No proof again? Dang!

Patience Darlin
Do you think our Pres should be a king?
10 state investigations ongoing?
Know who got Agnew?
Not the Feds, Baltimore guys

No proof again? Dang!

Patience Darlin
Know who got Agnew?
Nixon was dying to pardon him.

I might have been tempted to feel sorry for the Progs, but their misery is entirely self-inflicted and could have been easily avoided if they just had accepted the results of a perfectly lawful election in 2016.

No proof again? Dang!

Patience Darlin
Know who got Agnew?
Nixon was dying to pardon him.
Why don’t you just sit back and enjoy your Chinese slaves?

nah...

My guess is Don Jr through his lawyer, pleaded the 5th, due to the SDNY investigation he is under, thus no interview or grand jury testimony on the Trump Tower meeting by Mueller... of which Mueller would have been remiss for not conducting this interview, otherwise.

And the President can not be indicted, even if he committed a crime, under the Justice dept rules Mueller had to follow....

Or the more likely and logical explanation, there was simply never any collusion like many of us said and this entire thing was fabricated because a political party was butt hurt over losing an election everyone expected them to win. How very banana republic of us.
I don't think so at all....

BEFORE he ever won, and we all thought Hillary would win, Trump the candidate was heavily involved with the Russians that had stolen the DNC emails, and Podesta emails....

And he lied and all of his people lied, about their connections with Russia during the campaign... over 100 contacts with them during his campaign.

anyone, with an ounce of brain matter, has to wonder, WHY?

why, DID THEY ALL LIE ABOUT IT?

And Manafort gave detailed Trump campaign polling secret data to the Russians during the campaign.... Why would he do that and what did the Russian do with this detail data? Pass it on to the Russians handling the trolls Russian had working on Trump's behalf?

And Roger Stone worked with Assange to have the Russian stolen emails released in a timely manner, so to hurt the Clinton campaign the most.... there are emails stating such....

Was Trump aware of it all what all of his people were doing in their Russian contacts? I don't know.... but it is unlikely, that he did not imo.

And this is just 2 of the instances, that those of us that have been following the investigation closely, would like to know.

And then we have Trump creating a LIE about his son Donny's and Manafort's and Kushner's meeting with the Russian gvt operatives in Trump Tower....

Why would he do that? Make up a LIE about the Trump tower Meeting? If there was nothing going on, why would he need to make up a lie about it?

there are just too too too many loose ends, that we do not have answers to, to make any kind of intelligent determination, imo.

Gosh...you just tell the very bestest stories!

I can see you're bitter about the Mewler report.
Mewler? Somewhere some second grader is crying you stole his clever nickname for Mueller from him. What has Mueller said or done during this investigation that would make even a really sensitive trump stooge like you believe he has done anything but do the job as fair and impartially as possible? No leaks, no hints, no dramatic rumors...just down to earth business as usual investigations and a report that almost all of us of both parties can trust to be as honest and unbiased as possible.

"trump stooge"

Who's stooge are you? Do we have a matching pair of Socks yet?

I cant stand it when some noob shows up and wants to rehash the same shit we've discussed ad nauseum for the last two and a half years.

Hey mr jones!!!!
How about you read some past threads on the subject,because we've already covered your points.
Your definition of "covered" is as silly and lame as Trump's definitions of "invaders" and "emergency." In short, full o' shit. If you have "covered" this, why are you still repeating right wing lies and talking points verbatim like a retarded parrot? Riddle me that, drain clog.

Go read some older posts and stop wasting my time.

I bet he's already read them.

Before he got banned.

Mewler? Somewhere some second grader is crying you stole his clever nickname for Mueller from him. What has Mueller said or done during this investigation that would make even a really sensitive trump stooge like you believe he has done anything but do the job as fair and impartially as possible? No leaks, no hints, no dramatic rumors...just down to earth business as usual investigations and a report that almost all of us of both parties can trust to be as honest and unbiased as possible.

"trump stooge"

I cant stand it when some noob shows up and wants to rehash the same shit we've discussed ad nauseum for the last two and a half years.

Hey mr jones!!!!
How about you read some past threads on the subject,because we've already covered your points.
Your definition of "covered" is as silly and lame as Trump's definitions of "invaders" and "emergency." In short, full o' shit. If you have "covered" this, why are you still repeating right wing lies and talking points verbatim like a retarded parrot? Riddle me that, drain clog.

Before he got banned.
who got banned? i have only been here one day....is it against policy to tell the truth here?

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!

Before he got banned.
who got banned? i have only been here one day....is it against policy to tell the truth here?
No it's not. We wish you would start telling the truth.

"trump stooge"

Hey mr jones!!!!

Before he got banned.

LOL!

You know you're a winner with taxman at your six.

Hey mr jones!!!!

Before he got banned.
who is we? you and other inbred Trump voters? you morons wouldn't know the truth if it built a campfire in your asscrack.

Before he got banned.
who is we? you and other inbred Trump voters? you morons wouldn't know the truth if it built a campfire in your asscrack.
You sound upset. Perhaps an intervention would help you.

screenshot_41.png

Before he got banned.

View attachment 251970
why would showing how ignorant and bigoted you trump voters are somehow make me upset? I enjoy it!! it is the least i can do to make the world safe for democracy.

Before he got banned.

View attachment 251970
why would showing how ignorant and bigoted you trump voters are somehow make me upset? I enjoy it!! it is the least i can do to make the world safe for democracy.
Please dont shoot up a school.

Forum List

Back