I find most liberal's superior intelligence to be superficial only

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The one thing that George Bush got from the left was the fact that he did not enjoy reading. A lot of people don't either and most reading they do is for the purpose of navigating life such as reading a stop sign or the directions on how to cook things. Very few people that I know enjoy reading a novel as much as going to a movie. Yet, the left uses that like it is some kind of badge that makes you Einstein or something. They picked on Sarah Palin because she didn't read the NY times and Asshole lettermen told everyone he reads the NY times as if that made you smarter than anyone that didn't. Maybe the left wanted to know how much a person keeps up with current events but I hate to tell them this the internet is far better for doing that then print newspapers and print newspapers often have the same stories on current events since they all copy each other so it really never mattered whether or not she only read the local paper.

Just talk to any liberal on a college campus and you will find out that this is true. The extent of their qualifications of being an intelligent human being goes something like "I got a degree" and that is it. The sentence never continues after that and it just makes me think that the only thing they have is superficial titles and not real inner thinking that makes someone intelligent. We can tell if someone is intelligent or not and I kind of thought that Obama was kind of one of those NY liberals who went around with a PHD that he thought made him smart. He just copied everything he said right from the communist and NAZI manifesto. It was completely superficial and no original thoughts whatsoever.

I never found it even superficial. They are by default as dense as Osmium.

• Banned
Liberals are the kind of people that think that being dressed in a really nice suit makes me qualified for this high paying job.

The one thing that George Bush got from the left was the fact that he did not enjoy reading. A lot of people don't either and most reading they do is for the purpose of navigating life such as reading a stop sign or the directions on how to cook things. Very few people that I know enjoy reading a novel as much as going to a movie. Yet, the left uses that like it is some kind of badge that makes you Einstein or something. They picked on Sarah Palin because she didn't read the NY times and Asshole lettermen told everyone he reads the NY times as if that made you smarter than anyone that didn't. Maybe the left wanted to know how much a person keeps up with current events but I hate to tell them this the internet is far better for doing that then print newspapers and print newspapers often have the same stories on current events since they all copy each other so it really never mattered whether or not she only read the local paper.

Just talk to any liberal on a college campus and you will find out that this is true. The extent of their qualifications of being an intelligent human being goes something like "I got a degree" and that is it. The sentence never continues after that and it just makes me think that the only thing they have is superficial titles and not real inner thinking that makes someone intelligent. We can tell if someone is intelligent or not and I kind of thought that Obama was kind of one of those NY liberals who went around with a PHD that he thought made him smart. He just copied everything he said right from the communist and NAZI manifesto. It was completely superficial and no original thoughts whatsoever.

George Bush enjoyed reading
Sarah Palin lacked the intellect

Donald Trump has not read a book since "All Quiet on the Western Front" in eighth grade

It's based in pomposity and false morality.
Being that they have no god but themselves, their proclamations of "science is settled" when discussing a theory which is "never settled" or discussing of course anything to do with XY chromosomes which is really confusing science to them, or Solar minimum or maxims, or economics in their own eyes are 'the words of god.'

In other words they believe their own bullshit, and worship themselves. This is why you can never have a rational logical discussion with a liberal.
They are both a fanatical worshiper, and their own god, so how dare you argue with a god and his congregation of one!!!!

George Bush enjoyed reading
Sarah Palin lacked the intellect

Donald Trump has not read a book since "All Quiet on the Western Front" in eighth grade

I've not been that long, but I don't read much fiction these days either. Non-fiction/reality is far more interesting.

The free market has decided college educated people are smart. They get paid a lot more than uneducated people. Companies don't go on their gut or a hunch, they go by results. Pretty hard to pretend you have a chemistry degree and go work in a chemical company. They know the first day.

This is one of those nonsense memes that conservatives like to tell each other because it makes them feel better about being uneducated and not reading, like Sarah Palin or Lying Donald. It is a gigantic amount of effort expended to make ignorance noble.

I think many people on the left don't have a problem with people not wanting to read, they're perfectly happy for them to go their whole life without reading a novel, or fucking how they choose to fuck or doing whatever they want in the manner they want. What they have a problem with is people who think politics is some easy game.

You go for a job interview and you are generally required to have the ability to do the job that you are applying for, either that or you will be able to pick it up quite quickly. But being a politician in charge of a COUNTRY, dealing with massive documents and to be able to understand complex issues, takes READING skills. Just some people don't like being led by people who can't do their job.

I think many people on the left don't have a problem with people not wanting to read, they're perfectly happy for them to go their whole life without reading a novel, or fucking how they choose to fuck or doing whatever they want in the manner they want. What they have a problem with is people who think politics is some easy game.

You go for a job interview and you are generally required to have the ability to do the job that you are applying for, either that or you will be able to pick it up quite quickly. But being a politician in charge of a COUNTRY, dealing with massive documents and to be able to understand complex issues, takes READING skills. Just some people don't like being led by people who can't do their job.

Pretty much why I laughed at Obungles

The free market has decided college educated people are smart. They get paid a lot more than uneducated people. Companies don't go on their gut or a hunch, they go by results. Pretty hard to pretend you have a chemistry degree and go work in a chemical company. They know the first day.

This is one of those nonsense memes that conservatives like to tell each other because it makes them feel better about being uneducated and not reading, like Sarah Palin or Lying Donald. It is a gigantic amount of effort expended to make ignorance noble.

I got $5 says you can't hammer a 16p nail home in 4 whacks.

It depends on the degree. There are plenty of college students who got useless degrees and now can't find a job.

I also know plenty of people who are doing the jobs no one wants to do and are making a great living without the debt.

This is one of those nonsense memes that conservatives like to tell each other because it makes them feel better about being uneducated and not reading,

What do the "uneducated people" need to read to become"smart"?

This is the problem with "smart people" they are knowledgeable in things that don't matter while "uneducated people" are smart in useful things.

It depends on the degree. There are plenty of college students who got useless degrees and now can't find a job.

I also know plenty of people who are doing the jobs no one wants to do and are making a great living without the debt.

This is one of those nonsense memes that conservatives like to tell each other because it makes them feel better about being uneducated and not reading,

What do the "uneducated people" need to read to become"smart"?

This is the problem with "smart people" they are knowledgeable in things that don't matter while "uneducated people" are smart in useful things.
Both kinds of skills are important and necessary. The problem comes when people who haven't actually been educated about a thing try to form opinions about a thing. It is no better than me or Obama trying to build a house from the ground up. Ouch.

Ideology and intelligence are two separate things.

A perfectly intelligent person can be infected by an ideology.

They are then stricken with narcissism, distorted perceptions, damaged analytical processes, intellectual dishonesty and a complete lack of curiosity.
You think PC is an ideology - and you are wrong.

Do explain how PC isn't an ideology.

It's a mind control tactic, IMO.

Fuck that noise, we ain't no Stepford wives. :funnyface:

Ideology and intelligence are two separate things.

A perfectly intelligent person can be infected by an ideology.

They are then stricken with narcissism, distorted perceptions, damaged analytical processes, intellectual dishonesty and a complete lack of curiosity.
You think PC is an ideology - and you are wrong.

Do explain how PC isn't an ideology.

It's a mind control tactic, IMO.

Fuck that noise, we ain't no Stepford wives. :funnyface:

Hey teacher!! Leave those kids alone

Forum List

Back