🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I found eggs at the store today....

Haven't seen any dried beans on the shelves since this mess started. Relatively cheap, high quality protein that keeps well. Maybe when I go tomorrow.
I saw no shortage of beans here. In fact I'm cooking up a mess of limas for dinner tonight right now. Dennisons used to have canned Lima beans and ham which we both liked but they quit making it so I learned how to make them in the slow cooker myself.
That sounds pretty good..........I haven't had a crock pot full of lima beans in a while.

Eggs, milk, toilet paper, and, disinfectants have been rather scarce of late at the markets I frequent. We are still pretty stocked up, but I wish we had enough time to bug-out to the cabin as I would much rather ride out the storm in a more remote location. On the bright side, our after-dinner piano playing is becoming popular with our neighbors with some of them shouting out requests and classical pieces. We are making the best of it.

Ours was low or out of bleach they they had lots of most stuff. Maybe we're better off because I don't live in a cesspool of a city.

Forum List

Back