🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I found eggs at the store today....

Haven't seen any dried beans on the shelves since this mess started. Relatively cheap, high quality protein that keeps well. Maybe when I go tomorrow.

Lots of empty shelves at the local Wally world today. They didn't have several things on my grocery list. They are also limiting people to one gallon of water which is bs because one gallon of water isn't enough drinking water for one adult a day. That means if you use bottled water Wally World wants you back in their store daily to get your daily ration of water, thus exposing people more than necessary to being in a public setting.

...fully stocked, and butter too. I'm hoping the worst of the food shortage is over now.
We never ran out of eggs, which I thought was strange since all the butter and flour was gone.

What are people making with butter and flour that does not need eggs?!?

Homemade bread, I guess. But our shelves are fully stocked with bread. So that's still weird if people are making a run on flour and eggs to make bread.

Our local grocery stores are still out of hand sanitizer, toilet paper, and paper towels.

Glad to hear.

Personally, we never had any problem with food. The closest ALDI was fully stocked the entire time. The idiots here hoarded pasta, rice, beans, paper towels, and toilet paper.

Haven't seen any dried beans on the shelves since this mess started. Relatively cheap, high quality protein that keeps well. Maybe when I go tomorrow.
All the junk food vanished from the shelves, but the canned veggies weren't even touched.

Our local grocery stores are still out of hand sanitizer, toilet paper, and paper towels.
They are RATIONING TP here now......
Why there is still some left.......LOL
:abgg2q.jpg:
Every couple of days, one brand of TP comes in. Each package is a roll of 6. Limit one per customer.

I have no worries. I always have several months of TP, paper towels and food on hand.

And the self serve bakery shelves are empty and closed yet produce is wide open and available to be fondled at will.

...fully stocked, and butter too. I'm hoping the worst of the food shortage is over now.
We just got back from shopping at a local super market. Plenty of eggs etc. but not one sheet of TP to be had in the whole damn store. There were several other empty shelves too but we got everything we needed. They were limiting some things but we never buy more than a gallon of milk anyway. This is really stupid, some people must be sitting on enough TP to wipe their asses for three years to come.

They are RATIONING TP here now......
Why there is still some left.......LOL
:abgg2q.jpg:
Every couple of days, one brand of TP comes in. Each package is a roll of 6. Limit one per customer.

I have no worries. I always have several months of TP, paper towels and food on hand.
We got another pack.......but hell we had 30 rolls.........LOL

Not gonna run out soon.

Eggs, milk, toilet paper, and, disinfectants have been rather scarce of late at the markets I frequent. We are still pretty stocked up, but I wish we had enough time to bug-out to the cabin as I would much rather ride out the storm in a more remote location. On the bright side, our after-dinner piano playing is becoming popular with our neighbors with some of them shouting out requests and classical pieces. We are making the best of it.

I saw no shortage of beans here. In fact I'm cooking up a mess of limas for dinner tonight right now. Dennisons used to have canned Lima beans and ham which we both liked but they quit making it so I learned how to make them in the slow cooker myself.

Forum List

Back