I get tired when I run...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
On another thread someone actually said "I tired very quickly when I run, so that's a no-go." WTF? That's the point! Do people really not get the point of pushing your limits? Nothing in nature changes unless it has to.

On another thread someone actually said "I tired very quickly when I run, so that's a no-go." WTF? That's the point! Do people really not get the point of pushing your limits? Nothing in nature changes unless it has to.
It's not a good thing to tire quickly. You're being ignorant here. Can be a sign of a significant health issue.

Not enough info on the statement of "I get tired when I run" to give any opinion. For someone first starting out, yes, you'll be "tired" during and after running. For someone that's been running regularly and changed/increased their routine, it'd be normal to be more tired after as well. If something that popped up with no change in their routine, take it as a warning.

Something I'm dealing with the past 2 weeks is extreme muscle fatigue from my weight lifting routine from the past 2+ years. I was going to the gym at 4am 6 days a week, lifting for 1 1/2 hours each day, then hitting the treadmill for 30 minutes after each workout. Two weeks ago, on a Thursday, I got up, started getting ready for the gym and felt every bit of energy drain. Putting a shirt on, my arms were "done" for the day, same thing for my legs after putting on a pair of jeans. I talked with a trainer I know and a couple of people that train as much and as hard as I do, and my doctor. Blood work is good, no other symptoms, so it's just something I have to "wait out" and let my body "rest" for a while. I've got about half the energy back that I had before that Thursday morning, so tomorrow I'm hitting the gym to see what happens. I was told to not be surprised if it takes 3 - 5 months to get back to where I was.

Forum List

Back