I Give Up

But the qualification, one man to one woman, not too closely related did not need to change.

Equating same sex marriage to interracial marriage fails again.
"Marriage is between one man and one woman of the same race."

Same bullshit, different decade.

It's all about the government cash and prizes. Bigots can't stand to see people they HATE getting the same deal they get.

The idea of a negro man having sex with a white woman drove the bigots insane.

The idea of a man having sex with another man drives the modern day bigots insane.

So are Conservative Christian white men.
The difference being that conservative Christian white men aren’t being subject to discrimination, bigotry, and hate.

Indeed, it’s conservative Christian white men who for the most part subject gay and transgender Americans to discrimination, bigotry, and hate.

And no – to denounce and oppose the bigotry and hate of conservative Christian white men isn’t to ‘discriminate’ against them.

Our country will no longer exist in any recognizable form if the Democrats continue down the same path. We will implode and a more sensible society/country will take over.
Totally dude! That's what always happens. Society's regress they don't progress. Everybody can throw their history books in the garbage now.

The difference being that conservative Christian white men aren’t being subject to discrimination, bigotry, and hate.

Indeed, it’s conservative Christian white men who for the most part subject gay and transgender Americans to discrimination, bigotry, and hate.

And no – to denounce and oppose the bigotry and hate of conservative Christian white men isn’t to ‘discriminate’ against them.
Nor is it anti-Christian to oppose bigots and hypocrites.

As I said above, these so-called bible-compliant bakers would have lined up around the block to make Trump's third wedding cake.

Just like evangelicals flocked to wave their crosses around and bless a woman who is in her fifth marriage.

kim-davis.jpg

Our country will no longer exist in any recognizable form if the Democrats continue down the same path. We will implode and a more sensible society/country will take over.

Lol, our grandchildren will only exist through opposite sex unions. Do they even think before they post?

"Marriage is between one man and one woman of the same race."

Same bullshit, different decade.

It's all about the government cash and prizes. Bigots can't stand to see people they HATE getting the same deal they get.
And the purpose did not change big guy.

Tissue?

Why is everyone so hell bent on letting everyone else know who they are fucking? Or what "gender" they feel like today? I dont get it.

Frankly, I have no idea why this seems to bother conservatives so much.

Why are LGBTQ people that much of a burden to you?
Because the authoritarian right is about compelling conformity and punishing dissent.

Conservatives fear diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty – that of gay and transgender Americans in particular.

And it’s the right’s campaign of bigotry and hate that contributes to acts of lawlessness and violence against those gay and transgender.

No, you’re whining and complaining about gay Americans expressing their individual liberty and seeking self-determination rather than conforming – or otherwise remaining silent and on the margins of society.
What? They want to be identified as being queer and I am agreeing to refer to them the way they want to be referred to as.

Because the authoritarian right is about compelling conformity and punishing dissent.

Conservatives fear diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty – that of gay and transgender Americans in particular.

And it’s the right’s campaign of bigotry and hate that contributes to acts of lawlessness and violence against those gay and transgender.
And I guarantee that you and the rest of the liberetards will say the same thing about kiddie diddlers clamoring for their special "rights".

Nah, we just understand that the dynamics that make up the male/female relationship is far and away different than a same sex couple, regardless of the sexuality of said couples.

That my friend is true diversity!

Nah, we just understand that the dynamics that make up the male/female relationship is far and away different than a same sex couple, regardless of the sexuality of said couples.

That my friend is true diversity!
Did you learn that from all of your experience having a boyfriend? No? Then you know jack shit.

Forum List

Back