I Give Up

Nah, the government is simply elevating a relationship that has great purpose above one that has limited purpose to a fringe element.
marriage was about procreation and making babies. That's how it began!!!! History, the part of life demofks hate. It's never been good for them.

I don't know, butt pumping partners just doesn't seem bacterially clean!!!!!! just saying, we have sexual disease because of butt pumping. It's why they were banished in society back in the day!!! unclean infested mentally deranged.

I think they have. LGBTQ, what does the Q stand for?
It refers to "questioning"......

Not that I support people of other persuasions forcing their ideology on me as I certainly don't do the same to them....but Q refers to "questioning"

"Same sex" marriage, whatever that phony is, makes a mockery of what G-d created.
So these two gay people show up at a county courthouse to get a legally authorized marriage certificate according to state law.

The bigoted county clerk decides to violate state law and refuses to give them a marriage certificate.

This county clerk has been married FIVE TIMES.

Which of these people is making a mockery of God? What did Jesus say about hypocrites? What does the Bible say about removing a mote from your neighbor's eye?

Who really destroyed the institution of marriage long before gays came along and asked for equal protection of the laws?

Why was Donald Trump allowed to marry three times without any bogus Bible thumpers having a shit fit? Bible-compliant bakers would have lined up around the block to make his third wedding cake.

Government or no, it should never have been allowed.
State recognition of gay marriage has NOTHING to do with religion. That's just what the bigots want you to believe.

It's about hate, and nothing but hate. Just like with interracial marriage.

Same bullshit, different decade.

It refers to "questioning"......

Not that I support people of other persuasions forcing their ideology on me as I certainly don't do the same to them....but Q refers to "questioning"
what does that mean? questioning what?

LOL. They told us! They are the ones who came up with the letter system, which includes Q for queer. That's the way they want to be identified. I don't know why you people are arguing because I have given up and decided to call them the very same thing they themselves came up with, out of respect to them. I'm calling them what they want to be called. If they didn't want to be called that then they shouldn't have identified themselves with the Q.

But, I asked someone else and they couldn't answer. Maybe you can answer.

I know what L is - a lesbian, which are gay women.

Gay men are G's. I know what that is.

B is for bisexual and I know what that is.

T is for transsexual and I know what that is.

I guess + means everything else, which I'm not exactly sure what everything else is.

But, Q is for queer and I really don't know what a queer is.

Could you please explain to me what a queer is?
Q refers to questioning....someone who is not sure what his/her/ them/ they sexual; persuasion is.

You really need to know the topic before you try to debate it.

what does that mean? questioning what?
Questioning their sexuality.

How are you participating in a subject you clearly know nothing about? You do this all the time and never seem to be embarrassed about it.

Weird.

They use variations of those letters or all of them.

YOU choose to use the one you see as most denigrating
I see it as offensive in every fking way possible. I give two shits what they think they are. They all think the same thing. What I want to call them or not call them is my business and no one else's. lbgtqrstuv.

Q refers to questioning....someone who is not sure what his/her/ them/ they sexual; persuasion is.

You really need to know the topic before you try to debate it.
never ever heard of that in my life, perhaps put up a link.

I see it as offensive in every fking way possible. I give two shits what they think they are. They all think the same thing. What I want to call them or not call them is my business and no one else's. lbgtqrstuv.
If you dont care then why do you reserve the right to call them what you want and it is none of their business?

So these two gay people show up at a county courthouse to get a legally authorized marriage certificate according to state law.

The bigoted county clerk decides to violate state law and refuses to give them a marriage certificate.

This county clerk has been married FIVE TIMES.

Which of these people is making a mockery of God? What did Jesus say about hypocrites? What does the Bible say about removing a mote from your neighbor's eye?

Who really destroyed the institution of marriage long before gays came along and asked for equal protection of the laws?

Why was Donald Trump allowed to marry three times without any bogus Bible thumpers having a shit fit? Bible-compliant bakers would have lined up around the block to make his third wedding cake.

State recognition of gay marriage has NOTHING to do with religion. That's just what the bigots want you to believe.

It's about hate, and nothing but hate. Just like with interracial marriage.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Two gays show up……

As long as they are opposite sex, no problemo

If you dont care then why do you reserve the right to call them what you want and it is none of their business?
got you excited I see. I call them what I want, indeed. I say fk their reaction to me calling them queer.

Nah...if you are too lazy to look it up yourself then you are not worthy of me doing the same.

Sorry. Well....not really
ahhh, so it's a SC definition!!!! No thanks, queer works for Q. And, It's appropriate for the scabble lesson.

If non heterosexuals want to identify themselves as being queer, I think the right should accommodate their wishes. There are just way too many initials in the LGBTQ+ so let's shorten it up, stop adding new letters, and give them what they want by identifying them all as being Queers. Surely they can't object if we refer to them in the way they themselves want to identified as. Let's make it easier instead of harder. If they choose to be Queer and proclaim they want to be identified as queer, I give up and agree to do it but not's let keep adding letters until the whole alphabet has been used up. They're all just Queers.
It would be a lot easier if you and others on the right just stopped being hateful bigots.

Forum List

Back