I Give Up

dude, Hitler used what the demofks did to blacks against the Jews. He used their program.
Really? The Deep South rounded up all the negroes, put them in concentration camps, and then gassed them?

Link?

If non heterosexuals want to identify themselves as being queer, I think the right should accommodate their wishes. There are just way too many initials in the LGBTQ+ so let's shorten it up, stop adding new letters, and give them what they want by identifying them all as being Queers. Surely they can't object if we refer to them in the way they themselves want to identified as. Let's make it easier instead of harder. If they choose to be Queer and proclaim they want to be identified as queer, I give up and agree to do it but not's let keep adding letters until the whole alphabet has been used up. They're all just Queers.

America is gone...

queer chart.jpg

Really? The Deep South rounded up all the negroes, put them in concentration camps, and then gassed them?

Link?

That's not what he said, dunce.

I am in no way defending Hitler, but we can't give him credit for everything bad happened back then.

What jc456 did say is, that Hitler based his racist laws on southern Democrats racist laws.
He didn't invented concentration camps neither, since that is English invention when they rounded up South Africans.
The Turks genocide of Armenians also encouraged his belief that the world wouldn't care much if he did the same to Jews.
What preceded German deportation of Jews was Stalin deportation of Volga Germans.
While eugenics originated in 19th century England, the eugenics movement was given real life by American Democrats.

You wont read any of this in New York Times, who were downplaying Holocausts while it was happening. Public schools wont tell you this neither. I know, I know, you lefties want everything for free, but getting free education isn't guarantee you'll get educated. Luckily, we still have libraries where you can borrow books from, if is too expensive for you to buy it from Amazon. From the top of my head, I recommend "The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law" by James Whitman.

Last edited:
That's not what he said, dunce.

I am in no way defending Hitler, but we can't give him credit for everything bad happened back then.

What jc456 did say is, that Hitler based his racist laws on southern Democrats racist laws.
Link?

I've read Mein Kampf. Hitler makes no mention of Southern Democrats.

Nice try.

You call yourself Americ@no, but apparently you and jc456 are massively ignorant of American history.

You idiots always manage to conveniently neglect to mention the Southern Democrats of the Jim Crow era were ultra-conservatives.

Last edited:
Spot on.

I'm just wondering where did he get eugenics idea from?
Wrong. You people make shit up and then parrot each other as if by doing so it becomes true.

You know where Hitler actually got some ideas about eugenics from?

Automaker Henry Ford of Michigan. Hitler even gave Ford the Grand Cross of the German Eagle. The highest award given to foreigners.

Your idiocy is simply stunning.

Wrong. You people make shit up and then parrot each other as if by doing so it becomes true.

You know where Hitler actually got some ideas about eugenics from?

Automaker Henry Ford of Michigan. Hitler even gave Ford the Grand Cross of the German Eagle. The highest award given to foreigners.

Your idiocy is simply stunning.

Henry Ford got a Grand Cross. And?

It doesn't change anything what I said.

Forum List

Back