I Give Up

Anything we did does not justify what you people have done and are still doing to us.

#MMIW
what is it that is being done to you since you don't live on a reservation? Again, are you expecting something different than me?

:lol:
Says the savage who starts the insults with "colonizer"
:lol:

It's a good thing you're on the reservation, Tonto - you clearly can't handle the real world.
he said he didn't live on a reservation, so it's not clear his issue. If he's out and about with us, he's treated like us, he's taking exception to something now that he's not clear about.

what can a republican do for you? the same as they do for me.
No. What you want from the government differs from what I want.
What is it you think you deserve over me because you are cherokee?
It's not about me.
what is it that is being done to you since you don't live on a reservation? Again, are you expecting something different than me?
I know you white folks are concerned about yourselves only. We are not that way. What I want from the government is for the murder of native women to stop. You wanted us to assimilate. We've done that. Stop letting our women get murdered. Neither Democrats nor Republicans are going to do it.

#MMIW

I know you white folks are concerned about yourselves only. We are not that way. What I want from the government is for the murder of native women to stop.
you're confused. I'm not concerned with only myself. I have family and friends I care about. We aren't an indian cult, nope. If your women are getting attacked who's attacking them? White man doesn't go on the res. you seem confused again.

you're confused. I'm not concerned with only myself. I have family and friends I care about. We aren't an indian cult, nope. If your women are getting attacked who's attacking them? White man doesn't go on the res. you seem confused again.
What makes you think all Indians live on reservations?

If non heterosexuals want to identify themselves as being queer, I think the right should accommodate their wishes. There are just way too many initials in the LGBTQ+ so let's shorten it up, stop adding new letters, and give them what they want by identifying them all as being Queers. Surely they can't object if we refer to them in the way they themselves want to identified as. Let's make it easier instead of harder. If they choose to be Queer and proclaim they want to be identified as queer, I give up and agree to do it but not's let keep adding letters until the whole alphabet has been used up. They're all just Queers.

Faggot is a much better term. Until they stop using ridiculous euphemisms for their mental illness, like 'gay', the most offensive terms should be used to counter that sleazy dishonest gimmick.

What makes you think all Indians live on reservations?
I haven't heard one report of a native woman being attacked. I've seen plenty asian women attacked by blacks. One pushed in front of a commuter train in NY. Nothing about native women though. So, we don't get res news here.

THAT is the problem.
There are a lot of things you don't hear about concerning Indians.
why's that? people in charge are demofks. all media is demofk. Yet here you are preaching at me about republicans. why?

Forum List

Back