I Give Up

LOL. They told us! They are the ones who came up with the letter system, which includes Q for queer. That's the way they want to be identified. I don't know why you people are arguing because I have given up and decided to call them the very same thing they themselves came up with, out of respect to them. I'm calling them what they want to be called. If they didn't want to be called that then they shouldn't have identified themselves with the Q.

But, I asked someone else and they couldn't answer. Maybe you can answer.

I know what L is - a lesbian, which are gay women.

Gay men are G's. I know what that is.

B is for bisexual and I know what that is.

T is for transsexual and I know what that is.

I guess + means everything else, which I'm not exactly sure what everything else is.

But, Q is for queer and I really don't know what a queer is.

Could you please explain to me what a queer is?
If you don’t know what queer means, don’t use it… especially indescriminently

But the qualification, one man to one woman, not too closely related did not need to change.

Equating same sex marriage to interracial marriage fails again.
They want to deemphazise man and woman! They are slapping us

Queer means abnormal. Which is what queers are.

Abnormal does not equal bad.

It is abnormal to be left handed.

It is abnormal to have red hair.

It is abnormal to be able to hit a 100 MPH fast ball.

It is abnormal to be a woman and more than 6 feet tall.

Religious Americans are full of exaggerations.
They do not get to ban abortion. They are the victims.
And now that they banned abortion, they continue to be the victims.

In order to win elections they gerrymander to death. Suppress voting in all the Republican led States, and it goes on and on.

They victimize Republican women themselves with anti abortion, anti voting, anti LGBT laws, and then consider themselves the victims when there is a protest and blowback against all of their nonsensical laws which only makes them go back to the Dark Ages when the Vatican would put such laws and the extremist religious people would do the dirty work for them.

Stop wanting to take other people's rights from them.

Not one of you hav Anything to do with anyone from the LGBT community. Many of them are kicked out of their homes by family and others just for being different.

Accept different especially when it does NOT affect your lives in any way. And most Republicans are NOT affected by it in any shape or form.

It is called Prejudice of the other. Prejudice of what one does not understand.
You forgot QIA in the initials. The proper initials are LGBTQIA and there are times when it is LGBTQIA+ is also okay. LGBT is no longer considered correct.

You forgot QIA in the initials. The proper initials are LGBTQIA and there are times when it is LGBTQIA+ is also okay. LGBT is no longer considered correct.

Who makes these rules and where do you find them listed?

Forum List

Back