I Give Up

Abnormal does not equal bad.

It is abnormal to be left handed.

It is abnormal to have red hair.

It is abnormal to be able to hit a 100 MPH fast ball.

It is abnormal to be a woman and more than 6 feet tall.
And these things are abnormal, or as they themselves put it, queer.

You have the right to express your opinion.
You also have the right to not express what is not your opinion.
So...
If you think a trans-woman is actually a man who feels better when he pretends to be a woman, you have the right to say so; you are under no obligation -- and, indeed, cannot be forced -- to state otherwise.

The fact you are correct does not play into it.
So, you're saying that I am correct?

I just refer to them as people. It never seems to get me in trouble.
That's the trouble with the woke politically correct left these days. It makes people fear talking because they might say the wrong thing and be attacked for it. That's what made Trump so popular, he says what he says and he doesn't give a shit whether it is politically correct or not and a lot of people like that. They're tired of having to analyze everything they want to say first before saying it.

you missed the point in an effort to be self righteous.

It is not how YOU refer to them...it is how THEY want YOU to refer to them.

And the they? Not people of color, or colored people, or African Americans.....

The "they" are the self righteous assholes who are usually white and want to make everyone else look bad.

One day the left will get that.

The right? We got it.
Exactly. Most of the real troublemakers are white people on the left. For example, take the Confederate monuments. Polls showed that the majority of blacks didn't care whether there were Confederate monuments or not. They were apathetic to it. It was the woke white people who demanded the removal of the monuments. Ditto many other things. White people are telling black people how they should feel about various things.

here is what societal pressure is.....

When I was young, I was told not to call black people "colored people"....it was hurtful and racist.....instead they prefer "black people"

When I was in college I was told not to call them "black people"....it was hurtful and racist. I am to refer to them as "African Americans"

OK....But I am questioning why my team mate at Syracuse University should be referred to as African American when he was from Bermuda, but I went with the flow.

Now I am told the proper way to identify them is "people of color"....yet in the 60's "colored people" was racist but now it is preferred.

Yet....for some reason, I never identified anyone based on their race......

yet....

Societal pressure is telling me I must or I am a racist.
it's what happens in looney toons land of demofks. Where what was right yesterday is not right today unless, you pass the international time line and then everything can go back, or something like that!!!! fking demofks are truly fked up in the head for suuuure.

Rather than the currently-preferred alphabet soup, I prefer to call such individuals, "sexual irregulars." It covers literally any variation on the theme, from homosexual to transvestite, and everything in between. It would only be offensive to someone who traffics in taking offense, a professional umbrage-taker.
again, demofks are all in for belittling anyone at anytime. They are the high IQ stupid people

No. If I was, I would have said so.
Are you saying all MAGA hates gays?
I don't even know what a MAGA is and you guys refuse to define the term. But, thanks for admitting that queers are queers and if you were one you would have said so. I guess that means you are ok with calling them queers, particularly when that's what they've said they want to be called. That's what this thread is about. I am willing to break down and finally agree to refer to them using the terminology they supplied as in Q for queer.

Forum List

Back